What's the point of Miss Universe?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
21 Sep 09

Bunch of plain looking women with make-ups and a silver plated tiara with the fakest smile on their face gets to be displayed onto the stage every year...for what?

I've never thought those women were pretty, not to mention a lot of them have pea-sized brain...but i guess it's still better than having pea-sized tits these days XD

P

Moves
21 Sep 09

There is no point. It's another reason to get women to prance around in front of men.

The question and answer is a facade to make people think that they care about their thoughts.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Sep 09

It's just recreation. The women get to be on display and compete and the men get to look at pretty ladies and find out a little about them besides how they look. It's not much different from boxing, where the competitors are effectively required to give interviews.

Moves
21 Sep 09

It's awfully one sided. Those hotties from PSR1257+12 C get looked over EVERY time.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Sep 09

What's the point of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue?

Moves
21 Sep 09

Originally posted by sh76
Money, natch.

F

Moves
22 Sep 09

To secure a certain number of viewers with certain demographics and to sell advertising 'space' to companies that want to expose their services or products to those potential customers.

BSU

Moves
22 Sep 09

Eurovision still runs .... don't know why but it does ...

F

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by FMF
To secure a certain number of viewers with certain demographics and to sell advertising 'space' to companies that want to expose their services or products to those potential customers.
Oops. My bad. I though the question was What's the point of media coverage of political debate?

P

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by sh76
To provide economic stimulus for the tissue and lotion industries?

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by EmLasker
Bunch of plain looking women with make-ups and a silver plated tiara with the fakest smile on their face gets to be displayed onto the stage every year...for what?

I've never thought those women were pretty, not to mention a lot of them have pea-sized brain...but i guess it's still better than having pea-sized tits these days XD
You're talking about it. That's the point.

Cape Town

Moves
22 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by EmLasker

So why do you watch it? There must be something you like, or is it force of habit or peer pressure?

F

Moves
22 Sep 09

I think we're very happy on Earth who have the prettiest girls in the Universe! No Extraterrestian female can bet our pretty girls!

And they are all unmarried! I would like to have a Miss Universe of my own and marry here. Think of it, not only prettiest here, but in the whole Universe! 😵

Z

Moves
22 Sep 09

I love how they replace miss universe each year. "the old one is defective, old and ugly, we want a new one". like saying women they can only be beautiful for a year.

p

Moves
22 Sep 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
I love how they replace miss universe each year. "the old one is defective, old and ugly, we want a new one". like saying women they can only be beautiful for a year.
Listen !! Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder sun shine 😉😉😉😉