What happens to Mueller probe after Nov. 6?

What happens to Mueller probe after Nov. 6?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Nov 18

Suppose dems win the house, lose the Senate, what does that mean for the Mueller probe? I assume Sessions is history, probably Rosenstein also so some Trump hack, #4 on the list, sounds like, will be IG. If that happens can he kill the probe?

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonhouse said
Suppose dems win the house, lose the Senate, what does that mean for the Mueller probe? I assume Sessions is history, probably Rosenstein also so some Trump hack, #4 on the list, sounds like, will be IG. If that happens can he kill the probe?
tell me sonhouse...what is the need for this probe?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Nov 18

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
So you haven't noticed every high up close to Trump is now awaiting sentencing, pleading guilty? I only hire the best, I believe he said. The probe has the chance to prove corruption and maybe even collusion with Russia, maybe not by him but by his son Jr. His house of cards may fall all the way to zero when the facts come out like his so-called charitable foundation proven to just be a money laundering tree.
But of course for you Trump can do no wrong, kill pre-existing conditions for medical insurance, no big deal, kill birthright citizenship, whooppee just what you want no doubt. He claims to ALWAYS support pre-existing conditions but if so why are there many republican law suites to do just that, kill Pre-existing conditions? You probably think that is just another fake news, being totally brainwashed by Trump.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
04 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
Now Mott is a legal scholar??

K

Germany

Moves
04 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
Do you think the criminals caught during the probe so far should be pardoned?

Moves
04 Nov 18

@mchill said
Now Mott is a legal scholar??
better than being a straight up dumb ass like you. 😂

Moves
04 Nov 18

@sonhouse said
So you haven't noticed every high up close to Trump is now awaiting sentencing, pleading guilty? I only hire the best, I believe he said. The probe has the chance to prove corruption and maybe even collusion with Russia, maybe not by him but by his son Jr. His house of cards may fall all the way to zero when the facts come out like his so-called charitable foundation proven ...[text shortened]... g conditions? You probably think that is just another fake news, being totally brainwashed by Trump.
none have anything to do with Trump. Mueller was setting people up. But you being a lowlife yourself, you dont care if peoples lives are ruined for nothing.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
none have anything to do with Trump. Mueller was setting people up. But you being a lowlife yourself, you dont care if peoples lives are ruined for nothing.
Is it a bad thing to "ruin" criminals' lives by arresting and convicting them?

Moves
05 Nov 18
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Is it a bad thing to "ruin" criminals' lives by arresting and convicting them?
no its not. I think all involved with the fake dossier and lying to get fisa warrant should be arrested.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
05 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
no its not. I think all involved with the fake dossier and lying to get fisa warrant should be arrested.
So you think people who committed no crimes should be arrested? The dossier isn't "fake" and no one lied to get the FISA warrant regarding Carter Page, who had known contacts with Russian intelligence agents.

Moves
05 Nov 18

@no1marauder said
So you think people who committed no crimes should be arrested? The dossier isn't "fake" and no one lied to get the FISA warrant regarding Carter Page, who had known contacts with Russian intelligence agents.
LOL ...so you double down on the charade? It is public knowledge now what went on.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
05 Nov 18

@mott-the-hoople said
LOL ...so you double down on the charade? It is public knowledge now what went on.
So what exactly did go on again?

Moves
05 Nov 18

@kmax87 said
So what exactly did go on again?
democrats lied!

MB

Moves
05 Nov 18

@no1marauder said
You can verify everything in the dossier as accurate? No, you cannot. There are lots of claims in the dossier that cannot be confirmed. Trump with under aged prostitutes for example.