1. Germany
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 11:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Source?? ( I’ve always wanted to say that!⚖️⁉️
    You think that educated people might strongly approve of Donald Trump?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 12:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    Businesses make money hand over fist even WITH "crippling regulation".

What happened in 1929 after Hoover removed nearly all the banking regulations? It took almost eight months for things to finally come to a head, but almost ten years to recover from. What a great legacy.
    It costs $12K a year for biz to comply with regs, and $83k for a start-up biz to comply. I just googled Forbes, and found this article. 40% of respondents say they’ve held off making new investments because of these regs. Sad. So, I think you will find that regs have a negative impact on business (affecting their making a lot of money , profit, to grow and create jobs, to reinvest, to create more jobs). As to your regs being dropped on banks in 1929, the banking world was different, full of weaknesses. There are now safeguards unknown, or un-used, at that time.

Why do you say biz makes money hand over fist even WITH regulation? Don’t get you there.

Regs choke biz. Obama, a non-biz creature, thought that regulation of businesses by the govt would be a peachy way to nationalize usiness, not unlike what Castro did in Cuba in ‘59 after overthrowing Batista. Now we have a businessman who isn’t THINKING about such actions. I think Donald wants you and me to make money, invest it, make more money. He, and I, call that a beautiful thing.

If you are against a businessman as president, what type of person would you want for president, considering for a moment just the business world?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 23:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree