1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Wow. So you think he is not doing a good enough job? Hahaha. Unnecessary trade war, Duchess. Google what the trade imbalance was until Trump said.....hold on. This will not stand. Then he kicked butt. Just which wimp do you want to take his place? Are any of them businessmen? You better hope so ..... but, they are not. Either get on his cabinet with your keenly researched ideas, or, get out of the way so people like me can invest in this country(USA). Oh by the way I must have missed it....which country are you in?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:28
    @caissad4 said
    Trump is a cancer
    Good stuff
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:29
    @kazetnagorra said
    If Trump could cure cancer, he'd vote Democrat.
    Good stuff, zkazet. I am among real thinkers.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:431 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wow. So you think he is not doing a good enough job? Hahaha. Unnecessary trade war, Duchess. Google what the trade imbalance was until Trump said.....hold on. This will not stand. Then he kicked butt. Just which wimp do you want to take his place? Are any of them businessmen? You better hope so ..... but, they are not. Either get on his cab ...[text shortened]... can invest in this country(USA). Oh by the way I must have missed it....which country are you in?
    The figures I showed you indicate the trade deficit has become worse under Trump. Did you miss or ignore that fact?

In fact the deficit in goods reached $891 billion in 2018, the highest ever.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:501 edit
    @no1marauder said
    The figures I showed you indicate the trade deficit has become worse under Trump. Did you miss or ignore that fact?
    Do tell? I would say you must be watching MSNBC , except the cowards do not report on Trump’s Accomplishments. How would they know? Your figures are tainted as usual. Tell you what, let’s just see what happens. I have all my betting money, and Some serious money, on a success with the chinamen. This assumes, of course, that he is not hobbled by you hyenas.

You know of course that bailouts are built in to the negotiations? He’s genius.

Give him his head, as my riding coach would tell me.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:571 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do tell? I would say you must be watching MSNBC , except the cowards do not report on Trump’s Accomplishments. How would they know? Your figures are tainted as usual. Tell you what, let’s just see what happens. I have all my betting money, and Some serious money, on a success with the chinamen. This assumes, of course, that he is not hobbled by you hyenas. ...[text shortened]... e built in to the negotiations? He’s genius.

Give him his head, as my riding coach would tell me.
    The figures are official government ones published by the Trump administration's Commerce department.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 02:59
    @no1marauder said

In fact the deficit in goods reached $891 billion in 2018, the highest ever.
    You like that phrase, “the highest ever”? Would you post that phrase, in reverse, the lowest ever unemployment figures from last week? . Best unemployment rate in history. Did THAT fact escape you bed-wetting liberals?

Marauder, seriously why do you people not give the Donald credit for that? My 80 year old granddaddy was able to find a job, he actually cried. Losers. Weak debaters.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 03:02
    @no1marauder said
    The figures are official government ones published by the Trump administration.
    Cherry picking, are you. Like I said, wait and see. What were the chinamen doing over here, I wonder? Maybe Hillary’s husband promised them s good time? Or, maybe they came to do business? You can’t know because MSNBC does not carry history making events. Why is that? Oh, is Bernie history? Actually, he is.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 03:06
    @AverageJoe1. Tell you what. I will answer this thread for you. “I don’t care about what is going on with theChina Deal”. That’s the truth, isn’t it?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 03:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    You like that phrase, “the highest ever”? Would you post that phrase, in reverse, the lowest ever unemployment figures from last week? . Best unemployment rate in history. Did THAT fact escape you bed-wetting liberals?

Marauder, seriously why do you people not give the Donald credit for that? My 80 year old granddaddy was able to find a job, he actually cried. Losers. Weak debaters.
    Temperamental posts don't impress me. In general, Presidents get too much credit for good economic news and too much blame for bad economic news. US unemployment was declining for years before Trump became President and no policy of his changed that dynamic.

Laughably, you thought Trump had actually slashed the trade deficit when, in fact, it has sharply increased. Then when presented with the facts, you refuse to believe them. This is a typical right wing response when reality clashes with their preexisting ideology. But that you don't what to believe the truth has no effect on it being true.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 03:26
    @no1marauder said
    Temperamental posts don't impress me. In general, Presidents get too much credit for good economic news and too much blame for bad economic news. US unemployment was declining for years before Trump became President and no policy of his changed that dynamic.

Laughably, you thought Trump had actually slashed the trade deficit when, in fact, it has sharply increased. Th ...[text shortened]... r preexisting ideology. But that you don't what to believe the truth has no effect on it being true.
    We will just wait and see. Laughable that you say nothing Trump has done has affected the beautiful employment landscape. I will name one thing he’s done,you cannot deny. The inept Obama, in his attempt to squeeze life out of successful rich businessmen, strangled them with regulations.

A liberal has absolutely no understanding of business. Man, I do. At same time, Obama was saying he would shut down coal mines and manufacturing, in effect creating government dependency. I assume that you yourself have some entitlement. (Paid by the successful businessmen).

A 6th grader would understand that choking businesses, uhh, stops business. Trump DID AWAY WITH THE HORRIBLE REGULATIONS!!! That means they cranked back up, do you not get it.? The govt info you reference above might not mention that because,,,,THEY ARE NUMBER CRUNCHERS. I on the other hand am proving to you that Trumpcaused employment to skyrocket. Whew. Grow, man. Am I the only guy here benefit from Trump magic? I think I am.

Like I say, wait and see. You wouldn’t believe what gift I gave to my financial advisor. Not that he couldn’t afford one himself.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 08:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wow. So you think he is not doing a good enough job? Hahaha. Unnecessary trade war, Duchess. Google what the trade imbalance was until Trump said.....hold on. This will not stand. Then he kicked butt. Just which wimp do you want to take his place? Are any of them businessmen? You better hope so ..... but, they are not. Either get on his cab ...[text shortened]... can invest in this country(USA). Oh by the way I must have missed it....which country are you in?
    Businessmen do not belong in the White House.

Businesses prosper but the man in the street suffers.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 08:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Good stuff, zkazet. I am among real thinkers.
    Why do you think educated people overwhelmingly disapprove of Donald Trump?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 08:491 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    We will just wait and see. Laughable that you say nothing Trump has done has affected the beautiful employment landscape. I will name one thing he’s done,you cannot deny. The inept Obama, in his attempt to squeeze life out of successful rich businessmen, strangled them with regulations.

A liberal has absolutely no understanding of business. Man, I do. At same ti ...[text shortened]... wouldn’t believe what gift I gave to my financial advisor. Not that he couldn’t afford one himself.
    Businesses make money hand over fist even WITH "crippling regulation".

What happened in 1929 after Hoover removed nearly all the banking regulations? It took almost eight months for things to finally come to a head, but almost ten years to recover from. What a great legacy.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 11:52
    @kazetnagorra said
    Why do you think educated people overwhelmingly disapprove of Donald Trump?
    Source?? ( I’ve always wanted to say that!⚖️⁉️

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree