what democrats really think…

what democrats really think…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
And what have you learned here today?

Oh, yeah, not a damned thing, as usual.
Yu and your ilk have nothing of value to teach. The audacity you have to actually think that you offer anything of value. You offer nothing.

Moves
48d

@suzianne said
Okay, Einstein.

Explain how what he said makes sense with the word 'jigaboo', and then try to understand what he said makes WAY MORE sense with the word 'bugaboo', and you'll see which word he meant.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when the left can comfortably stop giving the right grammar lessons ALL THE TIME.
So wise teacher. You are also clairvoyant? You are a mind reader, what are your other super hero powers. Do tell? HAHAHA. Let me take a shot at it.
You meant to say " why yes, he is a racist and said exactly what he was thinking out loud" there that's better. See I am better at this then you. Let me know if you need me to expalain what you say to the rest of the forum. I would be glad to help. This is fun, making up things other people meant to really say.

Moves
47d
1 edit

@suzianne said
How many times do you need it explained to you?

Exactly which black person was he referring to?

Come on, at least throw out a name so we can all quit listening to you.
so you want me to name the jigaboo?

"Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to whom Trone was speaking on Thursday, is Black. She declined to comment to the Post."

Lake Como

Moves
47d

@suzianne said
And what have you learned here today?

Oh, yeah, not a damned thing, as usual.
In re your 'what have we learned'.....Run over to the 'how many died' thread and see if you think my first post, on Page 1, is a good idea. It is about learning, as you mention here.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
47d

@AverageJoe1
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.

So sticking a UV light up your ass doesn't work, the recommendation from your god king and neither does Ivermectin.
These are scientists not the scum Hoppy put up on how many will die BS thread.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
46d

@boonon said
So wise teacher. You are also clairvoyant? You are a mind reader, what are your other super hero powers. Do tell? HAHAHA. Let me take a shot at it.
You meant to say " why yes, he is a racist and said exactly what he was thinking out loud" there that's better. See I am better at this then you. Let me know if you need me to expalain what you say to the rest of the forum. I would be glad to help. This is fun, making up things other people meant to really say.
Keep your day job, you suck at this.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
46d

@averagejoe1 said
In re your 'what have we learned'.....Run over to the 'how many died' thread and see if you think my first post, on Page 1, is a good idea. It is about learning, as you mention here.
It's idiotic, per usual.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
46d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
so you want me to name the jigaboo?

"Shalanda Young, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to whom Trone was speaking on Thursday, is Black. She declined to comment to the Post."
Go on, make something else up.

She's a democrat, dumbass.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
46d

@earl-of-trumps said
Oh my God... how dare he quote from FOX News!!! I'll fix it for you, sonhouse.

A Maryland Democratic congressman running for US Senate has apologised for using a racist slur during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

Speaking during a House budget committee hearing, David Trone said: “So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business in ...[text shortened]... apology

I hope [i]Les Guardian
is more your speed, sonhouse. It was Duchess64's favorite.
Yeah he used the wrong word when he meant to use another similar word but he was not talking about a human being
He was referring to the lie that fair tax rates are responsible for the failure of bad business models

Moves
45d

@suzianne said
Keep your day job, you suck at this.
😢😢

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
45d

@suzianne said
Okay, Einstein.

Explain how what he said makes sense with the word 'jigaboo', and then try to understand what he said makes WAY MORE sense with the word 'bugaboo', and you'll see which word he meant.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when the left can comfortably stop giving the right grammar lessons ALL THE TIME.
Now there's a defense I have not seen on a while, make up something pleasing that he meant

Good thing we have you interpreting a democrat for us.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
45d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/2019-novel-coronavirus-myth-versus-fact#:~:text=Ivermectin%20cures%20or%20prevents%20COVID,The%20answer%20is%20false.

So sticking a UV light up your ass doesn't work, the recommendation from your god king and neither does Ivermectin.
These are scientists not the scum Hoppy put up on how many will die BS thread.
lol look at him wriggle!

Pulling out the old and untrue sticking a UV light up your ass...

Ya think the peeps will notice your diversion here??

Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists! Democrats, Racists!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
45d

@Earl-of-Trumps
So we are now supposed to just suck it up and forget his previous BS statements. Water under the bridge and so when he gets convicted of an actual crime, goes to jail, just water under the bridge and when he gets out he runs again?
Or did you actually think your religious leader Trump never said ingest bleach or stick a UV light up your butt?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
43d

@earl-of-trumps said
lol look at him wriggle!

So there are 2 political parties in America?

Democrats and Racists?

Sounds about right.

D

Moves
43d

@earl-of-trumps said
lol look at him wriggle!

Don't forget Crooks and Perverts.