1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 22:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    opposing endless wars ton you is a "fairy tale"? idiot
    Pretty bold political position, being opposed to endless war.

I'm against human trafficking. There I said it.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 22:32
    @metal-brain said
    "Trump's policy was based on regime change."

I don't think that has changed either, but Trump didn't try to accomplish that by going to war. Iran would not negotiate with Trump because he pulled out of the agreement and would not resume without negotiating different terms. Biden should resume the same Obama deal without changes. That is all Iran wanted.

Trump wanted ...[text shortened]... me thing. In other words, Biden is jerking Iran around the same way Trump did. That has not changed.
    Trump never wanted a deal with Iran at all.

We'll have to see what Biden does; so far, he has not killed any high ranking Iranian officials like Trump did.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 22:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Come to think about it, he did, but didn't Suzianne rule that Whatboutisms are not allowed in the forum?

Therefore, your post is invisible!!!!
    Policy is the only thing that matters. Rhetoric is not important to Iran. If foreign policy does not change they will be unhappy with anybody. If it does change for the better they could care less how stupid our POTUS' statements are.

I wouldn't care either. Policy is all that matters.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 22:39
    @no1marauder said

We'll have to see what Biden does; so far, he has not killed any high ranking Iranian officials like Trump did.
    Not true. He wanted another deal, he said he wanted to negotiate. Renegotiation was simply unacceptable to Iran and for very good reason. They didn't pullout of the deal and Trump would not resume the same deal.

Only a stupid retard would reward the idiot that pulled out of the deal. Would you reward Trump for jerking you around? Iran made the right decision.

Trump wanted a deal, just not a reasonable deal. He wanted a different deal when there already was one. Trump was being a jerk. You don't reward jerks.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 22:44
    @metal-brain said
    Not true. He wanted another deal, he said he wanted to negotiate. Renegotiation was simply unacceptable to Iran and for very good reason. They didn't pullout of the deal and Trump would not resume the same deal.

Only a stupid retard would reward the idiot that pulled out of the deal. Would you reward Trump for jerking you around? Iran made the right decision.

Trump ...[text shortened]... wanted a different deal when there already was one. Trump was being a jerk. You don't reward jerks.
    Let me put it this way; Trump was not interested in any deal that was remotely possible with the present Iranian leadership.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 23:05
    @no1marauder said

just killing the foot soldiers..the upper crust is safe
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 23:07
    @metal-brain said

Trump ...[text shortened]... wanted a different deal when there already was one. Trump was being a jerk. You don't reward jerks.
    Trump didnt want a deal that gave iran full nuclear capabilities. Only a stupid retard arms the ones calling for your death.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 07:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 08:021 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Let me put it this way; Trump was not interested in any deal that was remotely possible with the present Iranian leadership.
    What makes you think Biden is interested regardless of Iranian leadership?

Sanctions being used to weaken a country before invasion is not a new policy for the USA. Remember Iraq? Continued sanctions is how they prime a nation for a planned war. Do you not remember our government's method of operation leading up to invasions?

Figureheads change, foreign policy does not.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/06/28/iraq-says-bombings-ordered-biden-blatant-and-unacceptable-violation-sovereignty

We live in a plutocracy. If you think which political party is in power makes a difference you are sadly mistaken. The parasitic elites always get their way. Why do you think Biden continued the Trump tax cuts? NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 11:25
    In the meantime, Bombs Biden has bombed Syria again.

Lovely. 😳
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 12:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Its really sad to see facts distorted to make a point. Yes the US used an “atomic weapon”, (keep your terminology correct), as a means of DEFENSE…you just ignore that fact dont you?

Ican show you where iran has called for the destruction of the US. Please, show me where the US has called for the destruction of any country.

And, your name calling is juvenile, do you really want to be seen as childish?
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 Jun '21 12:25
    @metal-brain said

Sanctions being used to weaken a country before invasion is not a new policy for the USA. Remember Iraq? Continued sanctions is how they prime a nation for a planned war. Do you not remember our government's method of operation leading up to invasions?

Figureheads change, foreign policy does ...[text shortened]... ites always get their way. Why do you think Biden continued the Trump tax cuts? NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
    why do you think the US would want to control iraq?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '21 01:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Its really sad to see facts distorted to make a point. Yes the US used an “atomic weapon”, (keep your terminology correct), as a means of DEFENSE…you just ignore that fact dont you?

Ican show you where iran has called for the destruction of the US. Please, show me where the US has called for the destruction of any country.

And, your name calling is juvenile, do you really want to be seen as childish?
    Not defense. You are simply wrong.
    You have accepted propaganda that has been debunked many times before.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '21 01:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why do you think the US would want to control iraq?
    Saddam was selling oil for currencies other than the US dollar. Iran is doing the same now. That is why.
    Look up the "petro dollar kissinger" in a search engine. I recommend duck duck go. You will learn a lot. You might want to start with an article by Ron Paul called "The End of the Dollar Hegemony" and read it several times to fully understand it.

If you do that I promise you that you will understand a lot more than your peers.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Jul '21 01:20
    @metal-brain said

Figureheads change, foreign policy does ...[text shortened]... ites always get their way. Why do you think Biden continued the Trump tax cuts? NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
    MB: We live in a plutocracy. If you think which political party is in power makes a difference you are sadly mistaken.

This seems a particularly inappropriate argument to make concerning Iran when Obama entered into the JCPOA with Iran that Trump cancelled.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree