1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 15:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    But I have read about his being impeached a '2nd time', and that he will be first president to be impeached 2 times. Then I simply apply the logical conclusion that this will be a 2nd impeachment. So, I guess I am wrong...you are saying that the senate is traveling on the existing impeachment, finishing that off. That, there will be no '2nd' impeachment. Somebody has ...[text shortened]...
    Silly me. You enlighten us all....there will be no second impeachment. Well, bust my biscuits.
    “ So, I guess I am wrong.”
    Yes well spotted joe you got it wrong 4 times in that last post with some proper ‘bag lady’ mumbling thrown in for good measure.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 22:13
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ So, I guess I am wrong.”
    Yes well spotted joe you got it wrong 4 times in that last post with some proper ‘bag lady’ mumbling thrown in for good measure.
    Settle, boy, settle.
    I have only written on one subject...Will there be another impeachment, what will SCOTUS john Roberts do. That, more than once I have heard '2nd' impeachment.
    You go into liberal apperrplexy that I got something wrong 4 times, when in fact, on my last post, I actually defer to you.... "well I'll be darned" bust my biscuits..., they are reviving the 1st impeachment to get his ass. Like, I am saying, I had no idea that there is NOT going to be a 2nd impeachment.
    So, as I see it, your having been well-versed apparently, there will NOT be a 2nd impeachment. I will travel with that mantra. Thankyou. I guess I was wrong.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 20:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump's words. That does it for me
    Yes, you've made that very clear very often. Trump's words do it for you. Honest words? Don't matter. Trump's actions? Completely irrelevant. The only thing that influences your opinion is neo-con agitprop.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree