2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 22:01
    @lemondrop said
    I'm betting that biden will not be golfing anytime soon
    he will be doing what a president in this time of crises should be doing
    WORKING
    Biden doesn't even know he's president...
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 22:12
    @joe-shmo said
    Biden doesn't even know he's president...
    How would you know? You don't even know what day it is.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 22:22
    Biden will not take a day off until the virus is under control and the jobs return
    he is a man who won't hide and will meet the challenges head on
    Trump was a coward his last three months in office
    he cried and denied while thousands died
    just a terrible person
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Jan '21 22:311 edit
    @kewpie said
    How would you know? You don't even know what day it is.
    "Peacefully and Patriotically" Those were Trump's words. That does it for me, if I use the reasoning of some really nasty politicians. Yeah, he riled them to burn it all down. Y'all are really in the weak category when it comes to this argument. Right in there with that pitiful Schumer and the really nasty and vindictive Nancy.
    The constitution says impeachment is for the 'removal of a president'. Also, that the chief justice is supposed to preside over a trial of a president. You don't have to go to law school to figure this out. You don't remove someone who is already gone. And the chief justice would NOT be presiding over a trial of a president. Don't stoop so low, I respect you guys (and girls). Even Sonhouse and Handy.
    Trump will have grounds to sue in court if they do this to him, on the rule of Bill of Attainder. ( I aint that smart, an associate just pulled that up). Wonder if Schumer and Nancy are saving up money (uh, oh...not another $40M!!!!), our money , to defend.....and lose!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 01:16
    @averagejoe1 said.
    The constitution says impeachment is for the 'removal of a president'. Also, that the chief justice is supposed to preside over a trial of a president. You don't have to go to law school to figure this out. You don't remove someone who is already gone. And the chief justice would NOT be presiding over a trial of a president. Don't stoop so low, I respect you guy ...[text shortened]... r and Nancy are saving up money (uh, oh...not another $40M!!!!), our money , to defend.....and lose!
    Any takers on the post? Naaa, didn't think so.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 04:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    "Peacefully and Patriotically" Those were Trump's words. That does it for me, if I use the reasoning of some really nasty politicians. Yeah, he riled them to burn it all down. Y'all are really in the weak category when it comes to this argument. Right in there with that pitiful Schumer and the really nasty and vindictive Nancy.
    The constitution says impeachment ...[text shortened]... r and Nancy are saving up money (uh, oh...not another $40M!!!!), our money , to defend.....and lose!
    Pssssst, you know that Trump lies, right?

He probably lied to someone about a dozen times just today, even after he's not in office.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 04:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Any takers on the post? Naaa, didn't think so.
    I'd actually just rather watch you floundering among your false assertions.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 04:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    You don't remove someone who is already gone.
    But you do remove someone from running again.

Tell your associate to go back to school.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 13:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    The constitution says impeachment ...[text shortened]... r and Nancy are saving up money (uh, oh...not another $40M!!!!), our money , to defend.....and lose!
    Look at Andy's post he is correct!

-VR
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 13:59
    @suzianne said
    Pssssst, you know that Trump lies, right?

He probably lied to someone about a dozen times just today, even after he's not in office.
    Easy now, you lied last week when you said the dossier was not fake. You guys (girl in your case) are a conflicting lot with your posts.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 14:04
    @very-rusty said
    Look at Andy's post he is correct!

-VR
    Andy's post is predicated on his belief that the Dems will ignore the Constitution, and prevail with an impeachment of a man who used to be president, but is NOT president any more. We will all be interested, to be sure, with how John Roberts (the guy who called Obamacare a tax!!) will come down on this.
    That same Constitution provides that he preside over the proceeding. Will he preside over a proceeding that is not recognized by the Constitution?
    I said 'Naaaa' a few posts back, in effect pointing that no one here will comment on this obvious farce of the Democrats.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 14:32
    @handyandy said
    But you do remove someone from running again.

Tell your associate to go back to school.
    I predict that Trump will not be denied the right to run again.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 15:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    Andy's post is predicated on his belief that the Dems will ignore the Constitution, and prevail with an impeachment of a man who used to be president, but is NOT president any more. We will all be interested, to be sure, with how John Roberts (the guy who called Obamacare a tax!!) will come down on this.
    That same Constitution provides that he preside over the p ...[text shortened]... posts back, in effect pointing that no one here will comment on this obvious farce of the Democrats.
    He was impeached whilst in office you genius we are just waiting for the senate to deliver the verdict and sentence if appropriate.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 15:34
    @kevcvs57 said
    He was impeached whilst in office you genius we are just waiting for the senate to deliver the verdict and sentence if appropriate.
    But I have read about his being impeached a '2nd time', and that he will be first president to be impeached 2 times. Then I simply apply the logical conclusion that this will be a 2nd impeachment. So, I guess I am wrong...you are saying that the senate is traveling on the existing impeachment, finishing that off. That, there will be no '2nd' impeachment. Somebody has it wrong then.
    Silly me. You enlighten us all....there will be no second impeachment. Well, bust my biscuits.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree