1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '20 01:34
    @no1marauder said
    The Georgia hand audit uncovered no instances of fraud:

"Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race, confirming that President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump, according to a news release from the Secretary of State's office.

Biden beat Trump by 12,284 votes, according to the final results from the audit. This is a s ...[text shortened]... iod of time."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html
    I didn't say widespread.

Was any amount of fraud uncovered?
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Nov '20 09:585 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I didn't say widespread.

Was any amount of fraud uncovered?
    1. Trump has been saying fraud is widespread. That is why his legal team has filed numerous suits in several states.

2. No. Do you think there was fraud in the State of GA vote tally? If so, please read the State of Georgia Office of the Secretary of State's report, linked below, and stop consuming junk news.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 07:30
    @moonbus said
    1. Trump has been saying fraud is widespread. That is why his legal team has filed numerous suits in several states.

2. No. Do you think there was fraud in the State of GA vote tally? If so, please read the State of Georgia Office of the Secretary of State's report, linked below, and stop consuming junk news.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race
    This isn't about what Trump said, it is about what I said. I did NOT say widespread.

That link says nothing about fraud. It doesn't rule it out and it doesn't confirm it. It simply never mentioned it.

If there was no fraud at all it would have been repeated ad nauseum on the corporate news media. There was at least some fraud.

I NEVER said fraud was widespread and Trump never specified which state. He might still be right here in MI. A lot of fishy things went on in my state. Look into Wayne county.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 07:351 edit
    @metal-brain said
    This isn't about what Trump said, it is about what I said. I did NOT say widespread.

That link says nothing about fraud. It doesn't rule it out and it doesn't confirm it. It simply never mentioned it.

If there was no fraud at all it would have been repeated ad nauseum on the corporate news media. There was at least some fraud.

I NEVER said fraud was widespread an ...[text shortened]... might still be right here in MI. A lot of fishy things went on in my state. Look into Wayne county.
    “ I NEVER said fraud was widespread and Trump never specified which state. He might still be right here in MI. A lot of fishy things went on in my state. Look into Wayne county.”
    Isn’t that the county where two Republican election fraudsters are trying to disenfranchise the 80% black vote in Detroit in an effort to swing the vote for trump.
    Is that the fishy stuff your concerned about?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 08:06
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ I NEVER said fraud was widespread and Trump never specified which state. He might still be right here in MI. A lot of fishy things went on in my state. Look into Wayne county.”
    Isn’t that the county where two Republican election fraudsters are trying to disenfranchise the 80% black vote in Detroit in an effort to swing the vote for trump.
    Is that the fishy stuff your concerned about?
    So you admit fraud is happening?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 08:07
    @metal-brain said

I NEVER said fraud was widespread an ...[text shortened]... might still be right here in MI. A lot of fishy things went on in my state. Look into Wayne county.
    Do you have a point?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 08:09
    @moonbus said
    Do you have a point?
    Yes, fraud is happening regardless of who is doing it.
    Nobody is imagining it.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 09:23
    @metal-brain said
    So you admit fraud is happening?
    Yes but the only proven fraud is coming from republicans voting for their dead mums and Trump lying about widespread (electorally significant) fraud by the democrats.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 11:24
    @metal-brain said
    Yes, fraud is happening regardless of who is doing it.
    Nobody is imagining it.
    Somebody somewhere is committing some fraud or other. Yup. Sure thing.

Sorry, I thought you had a point. My bad. I shan't trouble you again.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 01:35
    @moonbus said
    Somebody somewhere is committing some fraud or other. Yup. Sure thing.

Sorry, I thought you had a point. My bad. I shan't trouble you again.
    I NEVER said "widespread fraud". I said fraud.

I never attempted to make a point to you. I corrected a liar trying to obfuscate with a straw man argument. That was my point and I made it. It had nothing to do with you. You are just trolling.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:07
    @metal-brain said
    I NEVER said "widespread fraud". I said fraud.

I never attempted to make a point to you. I corrected a liar trying to obfuscate with a straw man argument. That was my point and I made it. It had nothing to do with you. You are just trolling.
    If the fraud is not "widespread", it is of an insufficient nature to overturn a statewide election.

Individual instances of election fraud should be dealt with by local prosecutors but they should not hold up the certification of elections where such fraud had no possibility of changing the results of the election.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:21
    @no1marauder said
    If the fraud is not "widespread", it is of an insufficient nature to overturn a statewide election.

Individual instances of election fraud should be dealt with by local prosecutors but they should not hold up the certification of elections where such fraud had no possibility of changing the results of the election.
    "IF" does not prove an insufficient nature to overturn a statewide election. Recounts do.

You seem to think you can convince people you can predict the future. You have no idea there is not "widespread" fraud to find. That is impossible for you or anyone else to know.

How can anyone possibly know?
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:38
    @metal-brain said
    "IF" does not prove an insufficient nature to overturn a statewide election. Recounts do.

You seem to think you can convince people you can predict the future. You have no idea there is not "widespread" fraud to find. That is impossible for you or anyone else to know.

How can anyone possibly know?
    Your "who knows" criteria is not acceptable under any State law.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 11:23
    @no1marauder said
    Your "who knows" criteria is not acceptable under any State law.
    This from the person that argues circumstantial evidence should be enough. Yet another double standard from you. That is what partisan bias does to otherwise intelligent people. It is like a temporary mental illness.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 19:51
    @Metal-Brain
    So do you seriously think there was enough of this 'fraud' to overturn Biden's win? I think you are beating a dead horse.
    The REAL fraud is republicans voter suppression. THAT IS A FACT JACK and proven and some folks are in prison because of it.
    And now we see Lindsey Graham Cracker called Georgia sec. of state to try to get him to throw out legal votes.

AND the law suites by Trump, now 36 to ZERO against Trump trying to overturn voting in heavy democrat and black votes.

And Trump is still trying this stupid tactic already laughed out of court, 8 more lawsuits and some of them like one in Pa where they tried to get the vote certification stopped but they were so stupid they didn't even know the certification had already been made.

A comedy circus if ever there was one and we would laugh if it wasn't so serious.

But they are incompetent just like Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree