Up for discussion

Up for discussion

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

Pepperland

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by FMF
I spent 72 hours in Cuba in 1987. An unplanned stopover.

What's your point?
"FMF never answered Rajk999's Cuba questions and never offered an apology for his vile accusations."

That's my point.

F

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
so start a thread of your own, this thread is about Israel not about your little games.
Apologize. And come back into the fold.

F

Moves
06 May 09

"FMF never answered Rajk999's Cuba questions and never offered an apology for his vile accusations."
Think about it. What are "Rajk999's Cuba questions" to me? You are such a gull. Rajk999, MacSwain and znsho - for them the penny has dropped. And yet you plough on. Why? LOL!

g

Pepperland

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by FMF
Apologize. And come back into the fold.
Forget about it.

no regrets.

F

Moves
06 May 09

Forget about it.
No. It's not just me. People queued up to take the p*ss out of you on the DSR thread. This is not going to go away franco/pinochet/generalissimo.

g

Pepperland

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by FMF
No. It's not just me. People queued up to take the p*ss out of you on the DSR thread. This is not going to go away franco/pinochet/generalissimo.
your little crew can do whatever you want to do, I couldn't care less.

F

Moves
06 May 09

your little crew can do whatever you want to do, I couldn't care less.
LOL. What little crew?

A whole bunch of General Forum people I have no link to came out to put the boot in.

Something you have earned with your copious fascist space cadet posts over the last few years. No doubt.

I have no crew. LOL. How precious you are!

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by FMF
LOL. What little crew?

A whole bunch of General Forum people I have no link to came out to put the boot in.

Something you have earned with your copious fascist space cadet posts over the last few years. No doubt.

I have no crew. LOL. How precious you are!
I would suggest slapping 'the general' cross the face with your little white, silk glove.....and maybe a kick in the shin for good measure. I'll be standing near case you dislocate something.

GRANNY.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
06 May 09

The "peace process" is ridiculous. It's just Fatah leaders signing agreements with the US and Israel to maintain its own power.

S

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by smw6869
I would suggest slapping 'the general' cross the face with your little white, silk glove.....and maybe a kick in the shin for good measure. I'll be standing near case you dislocate something.

GRANNY.
I prefer using a trout.

F

Moves
06 May 09
1 edit

Better that pro-Israelis and anti-Israelis are fighting here in this forum without bloodshed, than in Israeli/Palestinian territory with bombs and missiles and a number of innocents killed in the process.

Still better if there was a non-violence solution in the conflict at the place.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
06 May 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Better that pro-Israelis and anti-Israelis are fighting here in this forum without bloodshed, than in Israeli/Palestinian territory with bombs and missiles and a number of innocents killed in the process.

Still better if there was a non-violence solution in the conflict at the place.
Good man. Until the last sentence. I believe I quote al-Haj al-Malik al-Shabaz (Malcolm X) when I say that "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
07 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
Good man. Until the last sentence. I believe I quote al-Haj al-Malik al-Shabaz (Malcolm X) when I say that "You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."
I prefer, peace is a clean white wall in a crap filled room with a ceiling fan switch stuck in the on position. To keep the wall clean you gotta keep your crap under wraps!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
07 May 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
The point I was trying to make is that you cant always wait for the world to be perfect or for everyone to be equal, before the actors in any contentious issue work out how to participate in a civil way if peace is to be the final objective of any process of détente or engagement.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
07 May 09

Originally posted by Sushill
I prefer using a trout.
Trouser Trout? What an Odd proposal !

GRANNY.