1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    11 May '22 13:56
    No doubt it's all Trump's fault in some way.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '22 14:18
    @JJ-Adams
    I guess it doesn't matter Trump made that "perfect'' phone call to Zelinsky "we need a favor THOUGH' meaning you want those missiles, give me dirt on Biden, it doesn't even matter if nothing is there, just ANNOUNCE an investigation, those missiles will be on the next ship....
    NOTHING Trump has done means nothing to you and the rest of the crowd continuing to suck up the Trump coolaid.

He really could shoot someone in Times square and you would go, That dude probably deserved it.
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    11 May '22 14:40
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    I guess it doesn't matter Trump made that "perfect'' phone call to Zelinsky "we need a favor THOUGH' meaning you want those missiles, give me dirt on Biden, it doesn't even matter if nothing is there, just ANNOUNCE an investigation, those missiles will be on the next ship....
    NOTHING Trump has done means nothing to you and the rest of the crowd continuing to suck ...[text shortened]... .

He really could shoot someone in Times square and you would go, That dude probably deserved it.
    You have things backwards.
    It was Biden as VP that told Ukraine "Hey stop the investigation of my son and fire the special prosecutor or you don't get the billion in aid we promised"....he even bragged about it to a crowd of reporters and nobody did anything about it.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '22 05:20
    @quackquack said
    I believe the US goal in Afghanistan is completely different than Russia's goal in the Ukraine. Thus the justified response is completely different. But if you think the United States is in Afghanistan simply to kill, displace and take over a legitimate country (which I don't) then any response is justified.
    How was it completely different?
    Both wanted to invade Afghanistan so they did.
  5. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    12 May '22 05:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    I get your point and it’s a good one but this war is only 3 months old whilst the US led NATO war in Afghanistan took 20 years to create that horrendous figure.
    It’s also very obvious by now that the Kremlin is specifically targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure along with strategic military targets just like Chechnya and Syria. It’s their go to game plan.
    I believe one of the main motivations of Putin to invade the Ukraine, is envy of the success story of Ukraine, right next to Russia.
    Putin feared inside Russia a revolution if he didn't adapt his style of control.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 May '22 06:21
    @pawnpaw said
    I believe one of the main motivations of Putin to invade the Ukraine, is envy of the success story of Ukraine, right next to Russia.
    Putin feared inside Russia a revolution if he didn't adapt his style of control.
    The succes of Ukraine?
    You mean being 121st on the non-corruption scale last year?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 May '22 07:44
    @shavixmir said
    The succes of Ukraine?
    You mean being 121st on the non-corruption scale last year?
    I haven’t checked but if they are coming in below Russia it’s a crock of 💩
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 May '22 07:48
    @metal-brain said
    How was it completely different?
    Both wanted to invade Afghanistan so they did.
    The US was attacked by a group headquartered on Afghan soil by a group hosted by the Taliban.
    Our crime was staying to long and thinking we could liberalise a nation by force of arms and that never works.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '22 07:49
    @kevcvs57 said
    I haven’t checked but if they are coming in below Russia it’s a crock of 💩
    Have you ever noticed that when people go to war with Russia they usually fail miserably? Napoleon tried and failed. Germany twice.

Do you think that will change because it is not winter?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 May '22 10:431 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Have you ever noticed that when people go to war with Russia they usually fail miserably? Napoleon tried and failed. Germany twice.

Do you think that will change because it is not winter?
    No one is going to war with Russia, Russia is going to war with Ukraine and in terms of their stated aims they are failing miserably.
    The classic overstretched supply line issue that normally works in favour of the Russian forces in defence is exactly what’s worked against them in attack.
    I hope the Russians learn to stay within their borders when this is all over and yes only an idiot would attack them in their motherland.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '22 21:35
    @kevcvs57
    Besides that, instead of having officers or NCO's who can act independently they have top down command, and in Ukraine they lost so many lower ranks, captains, majors, etc., that now they use GENERALS who try to command every unit, which is militarily STUPID so they are paying the price for that now, losing in just about every campaign.

With intelligence from the US and UK and others, the Ukraine army was able to take out the flagship of Russia, the Moskva, sunk with the death of hundreds.
  12. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    12 May '22 22:11
    @sonhouse said
    @kevcvs57
    Besides that, instead of having officers or NCO's who can act independently they have top down command, and in Ukraine they lost so many lower ranks, captains, majors, etc., that now they use GENERALS who try to command every unit, which is militarily STUPID so they are paying the price for that now, losing in just about every campaign.

With intelligence from t ...[text shortened]... raine army was able to take out the flagship of Russia, the Moskva, sunk with the death of hundreds.
    Soviets/Russia/China/etc have always had a top down control that denies field commanders any kind of autonomy, situation be damned for the unit level commanders, on the ground or in the air. Even their fighters are held to a ridiculous degree of control in the air when they are encountering opponents....they've been doing that since forever, it's why they suck.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '22 23:24
    @sonhouse said
    @kevcvs57

With intelligence from t ...[text shortened]... raine army was able to take out the flagship of Russia, the Moskva, sunk with the death of hundreds.
    Why don't you hold all war criminals accountable?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '22 03:48
    @jj-adams said
    You have things backwards.
    It was Biden as VP that told Ukraine "Hey stop the investigation of my son and fire the special prosecutor or you don't get the billion in aid we promised"....he even bragged about it to a crowd of reporters and nobody did anything about it.
    You do know he was trying to remove a corrupt prosecutor, right?

Had zero to do with his son.

But you keep listening to Tucker, k?
  15. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    13 May '22 05:30
    @shavixmir
    I was talking about their economic progress and standing in the European community.
    You can pick anyone of a lot of subjects to shoot down a country.
    Putin saw this one, and it aggravates him...
    We used to say "jealousy makes you nasty..."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree