Ukraine is losing the war

Ukraine is losing the war

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
299d

Russia has lost the war ever since they failed to take the country in one week like they planned.

Even if they force an unconditional surrender (which is highly unlikely) the price they pay keeps going up. Which was the fukin point. Make war costly.

MB

Moves
299d

@zahlanzi said
Russia has lost the war ever since they failed to take the country in one week like they planned.

Even if they force an unconditional surrender (which is highly unlikely) the price they pay keeps going up. Which was the fukin point. Make war costly.
It is costly for the USA too. How long do you think Americans will support throwing money at the problem while our infrastructure crumbles at home?

MB

Moves
299d

@shavixmir said
Did you look at the maps yet?
Maps? You think maps prove anything? LOL!
Whose maps? American propagandists?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
299d

@metal-brain said
Maps? You think maps prove anything? LOL!
Whose maps? American propagandists?
Really now.

Sweet Jesus. I’ve told you 3 times: NOS, BBC, etc.

They have maps showing the progression of the war.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
299d
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
"Infrastructure crumbles at home'', you really prove yourself a POS IDIOT every time you post. Funny you failed to mention the several HUNDRED billion dollar infrastructure bill just passed by your arch enemy, that cursed democrat Biden.
Shav, it doesn't matter WHAT evidence we produce Metal saturated brain will go out of his way to find yet another nut job site he thinks supports is so called POV., It is his fervent wish to destroy the US and make us a colony of his true boss Putin.

MB

Moves
299d

@shavixmir said
Really now.

Sweet Jesus. I’ve told you 3 times: NOS, BBC, etc.

They have maps showing the progression of the war.
Western propaganda outlets. Right...
You still have not posted any. Are you afraid I will prove them wrong?

MB

Moves
299d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
"Infrastructure crumbles at home'', you really prove yourself a POS IDIOT every time you post. Funny you failed to mention the several HUNDRED billion dollar infrastructure bill just passed by your arch enemy, that cursed democrat Biden.
Shav, it doesn't matter WHAT evidence we produce Metal saturated brain will go out of his way to find yet another nut job si ...[text shortened]... o called POV., It is his fervent wish to destroy the US and make us a colony of his true boss Putin.
What is your source of information?

MB

Moves
298d

@zahlanzi said

"Russia has lost the war ever since they failed to take the country in one week like they planned."

I don't recall Russia EVER claiming they would take Ukraine in one week.

If Ukraine is not losing the war why is Kissinger suggesting Ukraine give up territory to Russia?

https://rumble.com/v1t699q-even-henry-kissinger-knows-ukraine-cant-win-w-chris-hedges.html

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
298d

@metal-brain said
Western propaganda outlets. Right...
You still have not posted any. Are you afraid I will prove them wrong?
You are of the opinion that:
- world leaders want WW3
- Western leaders want Russia to lose.
- Russia winning will have the West send more weapons to Ukraine.

All statements you’ve made.

The maps (which you can freely visit on many news sites) show Russia losing territory to Ukraine (in other words losing).
How does that “propaganda” correlate with the other sentiments you’ve been venting?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
298d

@metal-brain said
"Russia has lost the war ever since they failed to take the country in one week like they planned."

I don't recall Russia EVER claiming they would take Ukraine in one week.

If Ukraine is not losing the war why is Kissinger suggesting Ukraine give up territory to Russia?

https://rumble.com/v1t699q-even-henry-kissinger-knows-ukraine-cant-win-w-chris-hedges.html
Oh hang on I didn’t realise you were a fan of Kissinger 🤔 I thought he was pretty much the fifth horseman of the apocalypse 😂
Putin’s generals told their men to pack their dress uniforms for the victory parade through Kyiv and take their antihistamine tablets because of all the flowers that would thrown at them 😂

MB

Moves
298d

@shavixmir said
You are of the opinion that:
- world leaders want WW3
- Western leaders want Russia to lose.
- Russia winning will have the West send more weapons to Ukraine.

All statements you’ve made.

The maps (which you can freely visit on many news sites) show Russia losing territory to Ukraine (in other words losing).
How does that “propaganda” correlate with the other sentiments you’ve been venting?
It doesn't matter if Russia is winning or losing as far as sending more weapons. If they were losing the pro war idiots would say send more weapons because we have them on the ropes and more weapons will help end it.

The goal is not to win, it is to weaken Russia. It is an outspending strategy. Same as ending the cold war. How do you think the western empire won that. They outspent Russia until their economy nearly collapsed. That is what the world reserve currency enables empires to do.

Now, how long do you think Americans will condone spending money on a foreign war instead of at home? The poor are getting poorer here. The poor are making the sacrifice for the military industrial complex getting rich and getting nothing in return for being raped of what little money they have.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
298d

@metal-brain said
It doesn't matter if Russia is winning or losing as far as sending more weapons. If they were losing the pro war idiots would say send more weapons because we have them on the ropes and more weapons will help end it.

The goal is not to win, it is to weaken Russia. It is an outspending strategy. Same as ending the cold war. How do you think the western empire won that. ...[text shortened]... l complex getting rich and getting nothing in return for being raped of what little money they have.
Seriously. Communicating with you is like pissing into the wind.

LOOK AT THE FUKKING MAPS.

You can see what areas Russia has lost in the last few months.

MB

Moves
298d

@kevcvs57 said
Oh hang on I didn’t realise you were a fan of Kissinger 🤔 I thought he was pretty much the fifth horseman of the apocalypse 😂
Putin’s generals told their men to pack their dress uniforms for the victory parade through Kyiv and take their antihistamine tablets because of all the flowers that would thrown at them 😂
I am not a fan of Dr. Evil, but when DR. Evil is admitting Ukraine must give up territory it has lost what does that tell you?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/details-secret-us-russia-talks-revealed-ukraine-counteroffensive-bad-shape

How long are you going to deny reality?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
298d

@metal-brain said
I am not a fan of Dr. Evil, but when DR. Evil is admitting Ukraine must give up territory it has lost what does that tell you?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/details-secret-us-russia-talks-revealed-ukraine-counteroffensive-bad-shape

How long are you going to deny reality?
That he’s retarded and in his dotage.

MB

Moves
298d

@shavixmir said
Seriously. Communicating with you is like pissing into the wind.

LOOK AT THE FUKKING MAPS.

You can see what areas Russia has lost in the last few months.
Show me the maps!