U.S. flies B-52 bombers over South Korea

U.S. flies B-52 bombers over South Korea

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jb

Moves
21 Mar 13

Originally posted by Metal Brain
You have been listening to Alex Jones too much. Alex always omits the fact that the USA/South Korea joint military drills are being done as close to North Korea as possible when it could be done considerably further south.

I listen to Alex Jones too, but I think he is an idiot sometimes. There is nothing wrong with listening to him, but don't believe ...[text shortened]... tely spreading disinformation along with factual stuff. I don't trust him or his guest hosts.
I listen to him on occasion, but only remember him talking about how there are few lights as seen by satellites. Hard to say how much disinfo he has spread, but I would say Glenn Beck is more of one to spread lies hidden in some truths. I think he believes he is telling truth.

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why would North Korea want to reverse engineer a MIG-21? They were commonly bought and sold and would probably be outdated before long anyways. Maybe a modified version was in the works, but that is just speculation.

Stalin wasn't going to wait (who knows how long) and unnecessarily spend a lot of money in research and development trying to do what the USA had already done. The B-29 was state of the art technology at that time. I did point out time and money. Didn't you read my post well?

Stalin decreed that they be copied exactly, down to the smallest detail. Any deviation in one part would inevitably lead to deviations in others, and production chaos would ensue. (Small changes were later permitted, as with the installation of Russian engines and cannon.)

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
I listen to him on occasion, but only remember him talking about how there are few lights as seen by satellites. Hard to say how much disinfo he has spread, but I would say Glenn Beck is more of one to spread lies hidden in some truths. I think he believes he is telling truth.
I remember him saying that we are being soft killed by slow acting poisons in Budweiser beer for example. He rarely tells his listeners where he gets his information from. Sometimes I think he just makes up silly stuff to confuse people.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Mar 13

The NorKs threatened to nuke us. I see no reason to cower. They need to know we wont be bullied.

D

Moves
21 Mar 13

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
The NorKs threatened to nuke us. I see no reason to cower. They need to know we wont be bullied.
Who is bullying who?

These joint USA/South Korean military drills are too close to DPRK. That understandably makes the DPRK alarmed that a drill could turn into a military invasion of their country with virtually no advanced warning, giving the aggressor a surprise advantage.

The USA would never allow that to happen near our shores. Kennedy did not sit on his butt and let the USSR put nuclear missiles in Cuba without making threats of his own. How do you think the USA got the USSR to remove them? The USA did it by being bellicose, right?

Why the double standard?

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13

Here is my source of information regarding the B-29

http://www.wingsoverkansas.com/boyne/article.asp?id=1132

According to the history channel Stalin made sure every part was an exact replica and anybody that did not follow his orders would be sent to the Gulag. As I pointed out in my previous post modifications were later made and so it ended up being slightly different.

I would like your source of information showing that North Korea tried to reverse engineer the MIG-21

Once again, time and money. TIME and MONEY. TIME AND MONEY!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Mar 13

Who is bullying who?

These joint USA/South Korean military drills are too close to DPRK. That understandably makes the DPRK alarmed that a drill could turn into a military invasion of their country with virtually no advanced warning, giving the aggressor a surprise advantage.

The USA would never allow that to happen near our shores. Kennedy did not ...[text shortened]... t the USSR to remove them? The USA did it by being bellicose, right?

Why the double standard?
The NorKs threatened to nuke the USA!

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13

The NorKs threatened to nuke the USA!
You don't think Kennedy threatened to nuke the USSR or Cuba??????

Take a reality pill!!!!!!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Mar 13

You don't think Kennedy threatened to nuke the USSR or Cuba??????

Take a reality pill!!!!!!
No, Kennedy never threatened to nuke anybody.

MB

Moves
21 Mar 13
1 edit

No, Kennedy never threatened to nuke anybody.
Bull crap! So people were afraid of nuclear war over nothing???? I suppose you think the USA put nuclear missiles in Turkey by coincidence.

You are an idiot!!!

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
21 Mar 13

It is not that hard to do drills at the southern part of the peninsula.

I have seen Terrorstorm. It is a good movie and I've recommended it to friends. I agree with some of his stuff, but he goes off the deep end sometimes. I hardly believe there is a plan to kill off 80% of the population as he claims. Why would they kill most of their economic slave ...[text shortened]... are conducted either. That is a matter of national security. That should not surprise you.
I agree that from time to time Alex Jones "goes off the deep end". On the other hand, I'd rather listen to some stuff that might never happen, than to ignore any possibility just because it is remote.

The place we photographed in Indiana was a replica of the FEMA sites Alex Jones rants about, and this was in the mid '90s. What are these thousands of virtual prisoncamps doing in the US? The other concern, I've heard mostly years ago about Grayling is the number of foreign troops training there. A concern, not irrational, I've heard is that in a gun roundup, foreign troops might be used, because Americans could not be counted on to use deadly force on other Americans.

It is not speculation that some groups of elitists would prefer that the population of the entire planet be under a billion souls. Enslaving a minority of "lesser people" is an old refrain, which is revived by knuckleheads from time to time.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
21 Mar 13

Bull crap! So people were afraid of nuclear war over nothing???? I suppose you think the USA put nuclear missiles in Turkey by coincidence.

You are an idiot!!!
At the time, the intermediate range missiles in Turkey and Eastern Europe meant more than at present.

I guess they still represent a deterrent, but logically in a first strike scenario, they'ld be the first targets. I can't see why any nation would allow such bases.

D

Moves
21 Mar 13

MB

Moves
22 Mar 13

You are not debating for your life. Loosen up.

All you had to say was that North Korea is incapable of reverse engineering any complex aircraft. That is one sentence. Are you incapable of being concise or are you just trying to deflect the fact you didn't know what you were talking about?

Why do you always talk of the person you are responding to as if your reply is not meant for them? Do you seriously think you are embarrassing them when you are clearly embarrassing yourself?

Stalin had every single part of the B-29 replicated to the last detail. Later modifications are just common sense and can be expected. My source of information was just fine. It is not my fault you embarrassed yourself trying to debate me. It is clearly you that is dishonest in your arguments here on this forum, yet you accuse others of it in a display of psychological projection.

You really must get used to others having superior knowledge than you on this forum and pick your debates more carefully. I've noticed how you take on no1marauder and others and fall flat on your face and lash out for simply doing a better job debating than you. You really should not take that so darn personally.

Many of us have been debating on this forum for years and have gained a lot of knowledge and learned from each other as a result. You simply have not reached our level yet. sh76, no1marauder and moon1969 are just a few that have been debating longer than you have on here. They all debate well and you can expect them to be tough to debate with. We all have egos and get in heated debates but you are not taking the heat well at all.

If you make a mistake it happens. Don't pursue a losing debate like your life depends on it. Just let it go. People on here will still respect you. I can't think of anybody on here that has not lost a debate. Sure, they don't always take it well and egos do get bruised, but they get over it and move on to the next debate.

Try to think of this as a learning experience because that is what it is. We all learn from each other and that should be your goal. You will be a better person because of it, but don't let your ego get in the way. Life is too short.

You have a very good knowledge of world history. I have noticed and am impressed at times. Your posts are a bit longer than I care to read sometimes, but I'm sure others don't mind reading if it interests them. I prefer to keep things as concise as possible without compromising content but that is me.

Try to loosen up and not take the sparring on here to heart. You will enjoy the forum a lot more if you do.