Trumps republicans, ZOMBIE party.

Trumps republicans, ZOMBIE party.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 21
1 edit

Trump is turning republicans who USED to be able to do actual governing, maybe not like what lefties wanted but they worked together with the democratic party.

Now, they are zombies all looking raptly at Trump, awaiting further orders, attack WHO now?

Like the idiots in Texas, new diabolically creepy anti abortion laws makes sense from a zombie perspective though,

ZOMBIES WANT TO MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO ABORTION IS OBVIOUSLY OUT.

Moves
13 Oct 21

@sonhouse said
Trump is turning republicans who USED to be able to do actual governing, maybe not like what lefties wanted but they worked together with the democratic party.

Now, they are zombies all looking raptly at Trump, awaiting further orders, attack WHO now?

Like the idiots in Texas, new diabolically creepy anti abortion laws makes sense from a zombie perspective though,

ZOMBIES WANT TO MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO ABORTION IS OBVIOUSLY OUT.
It's more like a cult of Trump than the party of Lincoln/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Oct 21

@jimm619
More EXACTLY like a Trumpite cult. I hope this SOB doesn't die or get assassinated, that would make the zombies turn him into a god and the start of yet another fake man made religion.

Moves
14 Oct 21
1 edit

hope you are enjoying having less money, empty store shelves, no drug store to get scripts filled…boy this is the life isnt it?

Christmas is off this year, looks like obama won round one…but hey, you can wear your dresses and lip stick.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
hope you are enjoying having less money, empty store shelves, no drug store to get scripts filled…boy this is the life isnt it?

Christmas is off this year, looks like obama won round one…but hey, you can wear your dresses and lip stick.
That TDS still kicking your ass, huh?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said

Oh no hang on is it not a bit early for the right wing dog whistle ‘they’ve cancelled Christmas’ trope, come back mid November.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Oct 21

@Mott-The-Hoople
I don't suppose you realize the supply chain problem is a WORLD WIDE issue with cargo ships by the hundreds not able to get to port ALL AROUND THE WORLD. This has nothing to do with Biden. It in fact is because of COVID but that concept is a bit above your pay grade.
You want to make everything simple and easy to stick in the blame game.

Moves
17 Oct 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said

Obama?.....Your boy Trump inherited a VERY HEALTHY economy....
Ain't all Trump's fault though...
You have the pandemic to blame
along with the anti-vax, anti-mask, morons who have prolonged
this crisis........Obama? Really Mutt, at least advance an intelligent argument.

Moves
17 Oct 21

@sonhouse said
@jimm619
More EXACTLY like a Trumpite cult. I hope this SOB doesn't die or get assassinated, that would make the zombies turn him into a god and the start of yet another fake man made religion.
.............For four years it crossed my mind,
''Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him?''
But, of course, you're correct-----Trump as a martyr we don't need.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Oct 21

@jimm619
I don't know if the cult would dissipate even if Trump was actually convicted for his corruption in a court and he is sent to prison.

I think even THAT would turn him into a martyr.

You just cannot defend stupid.