@sonhouse

Trump isn't running in 2024.
    He is not above the law.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:51
    I detect some pre-judging in these posts. Marauder and his friends have warned against that. By golly, all the facts aren't in.
    One could comment that it is a political ploy to shine a bad light on President Trump, to sway voters away from him, and it may work. You Dems are a crafty sinister bunch. But you can hardly judge him. Sonhouse has been doing it for years and I don't think he has been arrested, so Sonhouse has been wrong. Don't be wrong like Sonhouse.
    Get some sleep, Sonhouse.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:53
    @AverageJoe1
    Dream on rat shyte. Trump's day is coming, the FBI raid proves that. And BTW, the judge that signed off the warrant was in fact a Trump appointee.
    And BTW, the people testifying in the hearings were ALL dyed in the wool Trumpites so tell me again how this is a witch hunt.
  4. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 11:35
    The credibility of the FBI is on the line now.

The next few days will be interesting 🤔
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 11:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then why didn't these agencies, who have been weaponized by the democrats in their quest for power, go after Hillary who had such documents, destroying them and destroying government property?
    Trump blatantly left the White House and took boxes of documents back mar a largo it’s it unreasonable for the authorities to check these documents to ascertain their security status. Obviously it was noted months ago trump has had plenty of time to hand them over voluntarily.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 11:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then why didn't these agencies, who have been weaponized by the democrats in their quest for power, go after Hillary who had such documents, destroying them and destroying government property?
    Because no republican has been president since Bush jr?

And the guys roaring "Lock her up!" were content with orange man#s performance evidently.

If you have any direct proof about what you claim to know, just go to the nearest Police station or contact the local FBI and bring things into motion. We are eagerly awaiting results.
  7. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 13:53
    This whole thing is just a stunt to try and prevent Trump from running for office again 🙄
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 14:251 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Spouting the repub lies again I see. It must give you a little thrill to be able to post your BS, 'Weaponizing the DOJ', I don't suppose you saw the letter Garland sent to Biden saying he is going to be TOTALLY independent and not be beholding to ANYONE like Trump's pet dog Barr. No, you would never have seen that since all you watch is Fox news and Newsmax.
    You have your fukking nerve saying dems weaponized anything, after the profound corruption of Trump, sticking in his crones who swore fealty to Donald Trump and not the country or constitution or did you forget about THAT part too?
    Remember Comey? Trump demanded he say he was loyal to TRUMP and Comey said I am loyal to the constitution which should have been Trump's creed also so Coney was out a few days later.
    Trump ran the WH like a Mafia Don and he probably thought of himself like that also,
    Are you have the blistering nerve to say Dems WEAPONIZED ANYTHING,
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 14:55
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Dream on rat shyte. Trump's day is coming, the FBI raid proves that. And BTW, the judge that signed off the warrant was in fact a Trump appointee.
    And BTW, the people testifying in the hearings were ALL dyed in the wool Trumpites so tell me again how this is a witch hunt.
    Was there any cross examination? You know, what happens when people, as you say, testify? Or was it like the nuremberg trials? But wait, it wasn’t a trial…..
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 15:12
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Spouting the repub lies again I see. It must give you a little thrill to be able to post your BS, 'Weaponizing the DOJ', I don't suppose you saw the letter Garland sent to Biden saying he is going to be TOTALLY independent and not be beholding to ANYONE like Trump's pet dog Barr. No, you would never have seen that since all you watch is Fox news and Newsmax.
    Y ...[text shortened]... ought of himself like that also,
    Are you have the blistering nerve to say Dems WEAPONIZED ANYTHING,
    Weaponized Politization, actually. What is in the arrest warrant? Trump has never seen it.
    What are the facts, Sonhouse? No one gives a whit anymore about what you think about Trump. Kinda sick of your screeds, truth be known. Who reads them?
    Why don’t you write about the witch hunt, it has gone on for 6 years with nothing. Impeachments? Nothing. Police State??? Now THAT is something. Write about that. Controlling lives. The IRS power will kill the middle class.
    All lookin GOOD, Sonhouse.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 15:51
    @AverageJoe1. It’s a line that you do not cross in this country. They never went after Hillary, Who admitted her wrongdoing with documents. Trump never went after the Biden family who were already compromised around the world. This and the obvious sleaze of the way it is carried out is beyond the pale.
    Does it mean nothing will come from the Jan 6 inquisition, so this is all they got? I have to think they will find nothing, Sonhouse goes to an asylum to be detoxed, and note how we cool, calm conservatives will be civil about it. We won’t ad hominem and call you shytee like SHouse calls me.
    Why are you all so angry all the time? All of you, all the time,
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 15:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Weaponized Politization, actually. What is in the arrest warrant? Trump has never seen it.
    What are the facts, Sonhouse? No one gives a whit anymore about what you think about Trump. Kinda sick of your screeds, truth be known. Who reads them?
    Why don’t you write about the witch hunt, it has gone on for 6 years with nothing. Impeachments? Nothing. Police State ...[text shortened]... t that. Controlling lives. The IRS power will kill the middle class.
    You ask.....
    Impeachments ?? Nothing.
    Why didn't more GOP vote for impeachment. There was enough there for it.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 16:124 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why don’t you write about the witch hunt, it has gone on for 6 years with nothing. Impeachments? Nothing. Police State ...[text shortened]... t that. Controlling lives. The IRS power will kill the middle class.
    Christopher Wray is the Directory of the FBI. He was appointed by Trump. He served under Bush. He is a member of the Federalist Society. He is a conservative Republican.
    The FBI and judges do not issue search warrants unless there is probable cause that a crime had been committed. While you may think Hilary Clinton should have been indicted and prosecuted, the Justice Department and FBI never found enough evidence to do so. So far, we are still a nation of laws under the Constitution. By inviting Viktor Orban to be the keynote speaker at their recent annual convention, Republicans have proven they desire to make the U.S. an authoritarian dictatorship, just like Orban's Hungry. Is that what you want?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 16:16
    @mghrn55 said
    You ask.....
    Impeachments ?? Nothing.
    Why didn't more GOP vote for impeachment. There was enough there for it.
    Off subject. Start a thread on it. Do you know that we do not know what is in the warrant? We don’t know the basis for the warrant, from this secretive judge? And What was the meaning of this night time urgency? Why not a subpoena? You Fellers are dancing all around this. You are a party to it. Banana republic stuff. Do you think the White House did not know about this? If that is the case, their communications Director is Crap. I think there is nothing at mark lago but I am afraid there will be evidence planted there and it will take Trump down finally. I have always since day one said that you Fellers were going to win in the end.
    Planted evidence. It would only take one of those 30 IRS agent, who thinks like Sonhouse,, to drop something in a drawer to incriminate Trump.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 16:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Off subject. Start a thread on it. Do you know that we do not know what is in the warrant? We don’t know the basis for the warrant, from this secretive judge? And What was the meaning of this night time urgency? Why not a subpoena? You Fellers are dancing all around this. You are a party to it. Banana republic stuff. Do you think the White House did not know about this? ...[text shortened]... f those 30 IRS agent, who thinks like Sonhouse,, to drop something in a drawer to incriminate Trump.
    The judge was appointed by Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree