1. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    08 Aug '22 23:581 edit
    Looking for more nothing burgers?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-home-florida-siege-fbi-agents
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 00:00
    This warms my soul.
  3. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 00:012 edits
    Rumor going around it's about him having classified documents from when he was president.

"Federal law bars the removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations, though it is possible that Trump could try to argue that, as president, he was the ultimate declassification authority."

Just another witch hunt and nothing burgers for lunch 🙄
    More wasted time with hearings that go nowhere.
    This will fire up his base of voters 😉
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 02:522 edits
    @Beowulf
    It will for sure fire up his lawyers and BTW the warrants are real and Trump DID take ILLEGALLY TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS< FIFTEEN BOXES OF THEM.

So who was he selling them too? That would be a question a lot of DOJ folks will be asking. Trump already disclosed secrets to Russian agents in the whitehouse so this is definitely not a witch hunt but OF COURSE the assswipe zombies will view it as such even though it is a real legal issue having ZERO to do with politics but the zombies will FORCE it to be a political issue.

The bottom line is this particular set of laws, if proven he committed them will result in Trump NEVER being able to run for ANY fed office ever again.
    THAT is the bottom line here, Trump will never spend an hour in actual jail, zombies have made sure of that. You are not even American and you stick your ugly prison ass worthlessness into our politics.

I assume you only watch Newsmax or Faux news so they would never have told the reports by his WH staff Trump was seen flushing documents down the WH toilet, so much so plumbers had to be brought in to clear the shyte so to speak, he was also reported to have actually EATEN presumably incriminating documents.

You really think his own WH staff would be telling lies? They are the most trumpiest of the trumpites and BTW the hearings are bipartisan with repubs and dems on that committee and there is no witch hunt here and they committee has no power to independently arrest ANYONE, it is ONLY a fact finding committee.

And it is some of the most trumpiest of trumpites being interviewed and some of them actually told the truth as to what Trump was doing on Sept 4,5,6
    GET RID OF THE FUKKING MAGS ring a bell? That was not hearsay evidence that was conversation the witness overheard with her own ears.
    Anyone who says it is a witch hunt is just puking out the big Trumpite lies but people are shying away from him and now that his own house is being raided, which BTW took all day long, they were after REAL incriminating evidence Trump lied about the first time they came by to pick up those boxes of TS docs.
    We will know more the longer this goes on but right now Trumps senate buddies are swearing if they take over they will issue warrants on the committee and anyone who helped them, pure vindictiveness at its worse. Yep, those zombie repubs are not worth to powder to blow them up.
    They are complicit in the insurrection and running for their lives on Jan 6 but Jan 7 they came to their zombie senses and started the "Witchhunt' BS.

In a way it IS a witchhunt, because Trump IS a witch, an EVIL witch and I hope he gets what he fully deserves which is to spend the rest of his particularly disgusting live in prison. But our second backup goal is to prevent this witch from ever holding fed office EVER again.

BTW, you may remember when repubs were shouting to the max about cities and states wanting to defund cop shops, well now those same zombies are calling for the end of the FBI and the CIA.

Going from the party of law and order to THIS POS they call republican?
    Just how low can they go?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 03:47
    @beowulf said
    Rumor going around it's about him having classified documents from when he was president.

"Federal law bars the removal of classified documents to unauthorized locations, though it is possible that Trump could try to argue that, as president, he was the ultimate declassification authority."

Just another witch hunt and nothing burgers for lunch 🙄
    More wasted time with hearings that go nowhere.
    This will fire up his base of voters 😉
    No, it's about the classified documents he took with him when he left the White House.

Anything to cover for your con man.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 03:52
    @Suzianne
    And this dude is not even American, hiding out in Canada.
  7. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 03:58
    @beowulf said
    Looking for more nothing burgers?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-home-florida-siege-fbi-agents
    This is far, far from a nothing-burger, friend.
    This is a historical first.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 06:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Beowulf
    It will for sure fire up his lawyers and BTW the warrants are real and Trump DID take ILLEGALLY TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS< FIFTEEN BOXES OF THEM.

So who was he selling them too? That would be a question a lot of DOJ folks will be asking. Trump already disclosed secrets to Russian agents in the whitehouse so this is definitely not a witch hunt but OF COURSE the assswi ...[text shortened]...
    Going from the party of law and order to THIS POS they call republican?
    Just how low can they go?
    Read the news this morning…

Logged in for sonhouse’s Trump-of-Doom post…

6 months later …. Nothing.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 06:21
    @divegeester said
    Read the news this morning…

Logged in for sonhouse’s Trump-of-Doom post…

6 months later …. Nothing.
    We can look in six month...no problem to keep this thread alive.

o btw it (the raid) made the news in germany. I can only shake my head about that.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 08:27
    @ponderable said
    We can look in six month...no problem to keep this thread alive.
    If it keeps you occupied then you do that Ponderable.

Meanwhile my point is not about Trump specifically, it’s about sonshouse’s last 18 months of lengthy prophesying of Trump’s doom of which all have past this arbitrary 6 months.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:06
    @divegeester said

Meanwhile my point is not about Trump specifically, it’s about sonshouse’s last 18 months of lengthy prophesying of Trump’s doom of which all have past this arbitrary 6 months.
    If you think that’s annoying do not look at any AJ thread with “Hunter” in the title
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:32
    @divegeester
    I gather you are another zombie believing Trump is above the law? You think Trump can do no wrong? There was that pesky 25 MILLION dollar fine for two of his most obvious grifts, Trump ''University'' and the Trump "charity''.
    But boys will be boys right? Paying off Stormey just before election time so she would not talk about his small dick?
    Fake elector scheme, pressuring state Sec. of states to just 'find' those 12,000 odd votes so I can win that state back.
    then there was Jan 4,5,6 and the phrase 'get rid of those fukking mags' mean anything, They are not here to hurt ME. Remember that?
    So petulant he multiple times throws dishes against the wall?

The head of the snake planned and actively push his base to attack the capitol and you think I am just on a WITCH hunt?
    And now the FBI is in day two of the search of his home in Mar A Lago,
    Yep, he is totally innocent, 15 boxes of top secret docs, dumping probably incriminating paperwork in the WH toilet, this are the acts of an innocent man?
    What planet are you from again?
  13. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:38
    @divegeester said

All of them have been saying Trump will be arrested for 6 years now.

They sound like me when I buy a lottery ticket and say "this is the winning ticket!"

Hope Springs Eternal
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:431 edit
    @Beowulf
    I'd be happy with Trump not being able to hold ANY fed office. We both know our ex God King will never serve a day in actual prison.
    But Trump so PROFOUNDLY corrupted every government office he could, filling them with trumpites and having them swear allegiance to HIM not the country or constitution like HE had to when he got into office.
    Yep, just a big witch hunt for a totally innocent victim of democrat vindictiveness.
    Are you just totally blind or do you think Trump is actually above the law?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Aug '22 10:45
    @suzianne said
    No, it's about the classified documents he took with him when he left the White House.

Anything to cover for your con man.
    Then why didn't these agencies, who have been weaponized by the democrats in their quest for power, go after Hillary who had such documents, destroying them and destroying government property?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree