1. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    " He has been convicted of rape. "
    straight up lie
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 12:501 edit
    @phranny said
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
    Your liberal media misleads you, and you willfully follow. A lie is a lie, and you and your lib source are lying.

“While Trump was not found liable for rape, Tidmarsh said he attached "limited significance to the jury's decision not to find that rape occurred."

“The civil claim is for battery, not rape," he added. "The jury found that Donald Trump battered E. Jean Carroll. And Ms. Carroll was able to fit within the new statute of limitation even without proving rape."

So, we can establish that Trump was not found "guilty" of rape as he was not criminally charged, nor was he found liable for rape. Further, the civil claim was on a battery tort but brought forward using an extension of the statute of limitations for crimes including rape.”

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-was-donald-trump-found-guilty-rape-1799935

what is wrong in your life that you must lie?
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:09
    Oh the irony of trump screaming about “Fake News” and calling the media “The Enemy of the People” when all the while he was paying the tabloids to manipulate the national narrative by spreading lies about his enemies & squashing negative stories about himself.
  4. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:20
    @suzianne said
    Ahem. Phranny is a 'she'.

Don't be like Waa-waa-yo-mama.
    I didn't know. No harm intended. I know a few who are men.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:26
    @yeah-boy said
    I didn't know. No harm intended. I know a few who are men.
    suziman thinks she's the gender police, which makes her the hypocrite when she intentionally mis-genders other posters.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:28
    @AverageJoe1
    Sure, just like Trump, except I tell the truth, I don't make shyte up to spruce up my ego. Your god is a 10 yo boy who throws his food dish at the wall when he doesn't get his way and BTW that is the truth, verified by several different interviews.
    But you don't want truth, you just want your sociopath king back in power and you have zero idea what he would do with that power but the rest of the entire planet knows exactly what he will do. Just ask Comey, remember that bit? Trump demanded Comey vow total loyalty to Donald J Trump and Comey replied 'my loyalty is to the constitution' and 3 days later he was fired.
    That is just a HINT of what another 4 years of Trump would be like.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:35
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Trump was found guilty of defamation of character. The judge said he was convinced it was rape also but not convicted of rape, otherwise he would still be in prison. It WAS rape BTW, Carroll was the famous one when Trump raped her. Too bad they didn't do DNA, that would have made it open and shut.
    But you cannot accept ANY culpability of ANY crime by your sociopath narcissist god. He IS your god, you worship him like any ancient Greek worshipping Thor or whatever REGARDLESS of obvious corruptions and the fact he is a traitor and some day we will find out what happened to the missing TS files he disappeared on his private jet.
    It is disgusting you equate the few docs Biden had with the literal hundreds held by your god, I resent that about as much as I resent everything else you puke out.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:36
    @Wajoma
    What Jo Ma ma say about that? Are you a gender bender?
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:491 edit
    @Mott

"He has been convicted of rape."
    straight up lie

It's not that simple, Mott.

Did Trump rape her? The answer has to do with what "rape" means in the jurisdiction concerned.

She claims he penetrated her, and not only with his finger. However, the jury was not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that penetration with something other than a finger occurred. Penetration with a finger would constitute rape in many other jurisdictions.

"Sexual assault" was proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/29/donald-trump-rape-e-jean-carroll/72295009007/
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 15:511 edit
    @phranny said
    Why we hate him? He has been taped proudly saying he loves grabbing women by the pussy. He has been convicted of rape. He once said, also taped, that if his daughter were not his daughter, he's like to have sex with her. And then there is the fake charity, the workers he refused to pay. He stole classified documents that belong to our government, not Trump. The list is so lo ...[text shortened]... ur allies respect him while they laughed at Trump, and he is trying to deal with a climate disaster.
    I do not hate Trump; I just think he is unfit to be the leader of the world's showcase democracy and soon-to-be-second-greatest economy.
  11. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 16:211 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    as a Trump supporter, if he has any downfall, it will be these Comments each day. I expect his lawyers are telling him to be very careful what he says. It is good that he gets out there so America will see this human being, being chased into hell like the pitiful character in the movie elephant man. He turned to the crowd and said I am a human being.
    One of you actu ...[text shortened]... more, will be spent on the immigrants. They have taken lives of our citizens, and the list goes on.
    I expect his lawyers are telling him to be very careful what he says. It is good that he gets out there so America will see this human being, being chased into hell like the pitiful character in the movie elephant man. He turned to the crowd and said I am a human being.

Boo Hoo Hoo - This man has lived in luxury and been treated like royalty his whole life, and now he has to follow the same rules as the rest of us - it just breaks my heart. -NOT! 😢
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 17:01
    @mchill said
    I expect his lawyers are telling him to be very careful what he says. It is good that he gets out there so America will see this human being, being chased into hell like the pitiful character in the movie elephant man. He turned to the crowd and said I am a human being.

Boo Hoo Hoo - This man has lived in luxury and been treated like royalty his whole life, and now he has to follow the same rules as the rest of us - it just breaks my heart. -NOT! 😢
    Trump is being treated with with far more leniency than the average citizen. 99.9% of the citizenry would have been jailed or put on house arrest with an ankle bracelet due to daily gag order violations.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 17:011 edit
    @wajoma said
    suziman thinks she's the gender police, which makes her the hypocrite when she intentionally mis-genders other posters.
    I "misgender" no one, intentionally or otherwise.

You, on the other hand, think it's the highest comedy to misgender everyone.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 17:05
    @suzianne said
    I "misgender" no one.

You, on the other hand, think it's the highest comedy.
    For everyone's information I identify as "she". For those of you who are LBGQT phobic, "female" is also on my birth certificate. None of this should matter.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 17:10
    @phranny said
    For everyone's information I identify as "she". For those of you who are LBGQT phobic, "female" is also on my birth certificate. None of this should matter.
    Same here.

And yes, the entire point is that it shouldn't matter. But it does, especially to people who insist on using mischaracterization of a person's gender as a childish, lowbrow insult.

No need to name names. Everyone knows.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree