1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 14:48
    @suzianne said
    Hey, moron.

How in the world do you keep missing the fact that Obama just released Iran's OWN money back to them? Even you aren't that stupid. I mean, maybe you are, but you've had people tell you this in this very forum many times, and you still seemingly don't get it.

And even then, NO WORD from you about how Trump just released them from their promised halt to their nuclear testing. A real "genius" move, that.
    Iran has been at war with the US since Carter oversaw radical Islam take over the country.

Would you give Nazi Germany their money back Suzy, as they try to build nukes despite UN protests?

And she calls me stupid?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '18 15:001 edit
    I have to say, I've been pretty hard on "W" in the past, but I fully respect him inviting everyone to that funeral despite the political BS attached to it and showing respect to everyone.

This is perhaps the last President to ever do so.

McCain sure could not do it.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '18 18:13
    @whodey said
    I have to say, I've been pretty hard on "W" in the past, but I fully respect him inviting everyone to that funeral despite the political BS attached to it and showing respect to everyone.

This is perhaps the last President to ever do so.

McCain sure could not do it.
    McCain was never president.
    Different set of protocols.

Selecting Sarah "dingbat" Palin as a running mate didn't help.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '18 18:38
    @whodey said
    Iran has been at war with the US since Carter oversaw radical Islam take over the country.

Would you give Nazi Germany their money back Suzy, as they try to build nukes despite UN protests?

And she calls me stupid?
    Could you direct me to the declaration of war the US Congress approved against Iran?

Thanks in advance.

The money owed Iran was reimbursed to them under an agreement that specifically forbade them from developing nuclear weapons and put in measures for inspection and other means to make sure they don't. Replacing that with empty threats isn't in anybody's interests.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '18 19:55
    @whodey said

And she calls me stupid?
    What do you think Carter should have done with respect to Iran?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Dec '18 20:12
    @whodey said
    At least Trump recognizes that one of the main reasons Yemen is having so much instability is because of Iran.

Conversely, Obama gave them a cash infusion of billions of dollars so that they could wreak havoc on nations like Yemen.

I'm not really sure why it is that the Left is so clueless. Are they really, or do they nefariously support evil in a covert fashion?
    It is "clueless" to believe Saudi propaganda that every problem in the Middle East is caused by Iran and can only be solved by military force.

The Yemen civil war has deep roots and it is dishonest to blame instability there on Iran: http://nena-news.it/is-iran-really-to-blame-for-yemen-conflict/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree