1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 01:31
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    If what went on with Clinton was ALL that we had against Trump there would be no problem, deal with the 'dalliances' and impeach or not, whatever.
    What we are talking about with Trump is he lies, cheats, steals on a daily basis, grift is his mind set, he grifts for PLEASURE. He LIES for pleasure.
    His own niece Mary talks about the time some friend of hers mee ...[text shortened]... ultrarightwingnutjob web sites also spewing lies. Try using your own words to defend your god king.
    Hey sonhouse....that 2nd sentence above.....Do I have to list all of the exact same things that the monger Clinton did? You prob don't even know about him and Hillary stealing way back. Such a joke. Take a rest......
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:25
    @AverageJoe1
    Are you fukking SERIOUS? You think the damage done to the WORLD was worse under Clinton?
    SUCKING UP TO PUTIN? Pressuring the UKRAINIAN POTUS to find dirt on Biden, WE NEED A FAVOR THOUGH, before you get any of OUR money you creep...
    Dissing NATO, making EVERYTHING a money matter.
    Your god king forced the AG to go easy on his buddies and FRY his enemies.
    PROVE ME WONG ON JUST THOSE THREE CHARGES.
    But of course you would NEVER delve into an actual defense of the indefensible would you?
    No, you would just move the goalpost yet again, WELL LOOK AND HUNTER BIDEN, HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.
    As if that makes up for the ABSOLUTE criminality of your god king CULT leader Trump.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    It is pretty sad when the ultrarightwingnuts don't even CARE Trump started his campaign on a lie. I guess they figure if you are going to have a god king, you have to ignore ALL the bad stuff.
    I gave you a chance to name this ANONYMOUS SOURCE but you failed to do so, why is this?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey sonhouse....that 2nd sentence above.....Do I have to list all of the exact same things that the monger Clinton did? You prob don't even know about him and Hillary stealing way back. Such a joke. Take a rest......
    Maybe you should.........list them.
    It's too easy for you to throw stuff out there.

Maybe while you're at it, why not toss out Trump's 100 accomplishments again.
    Just for a laugh.....
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:48
    @mghrn55 said
    Maybe you should.........list them.
    It's too easy for you to throw stuff out there.

Maybe while you're at it, why not toss out Trump's 100 accomplishments again.
    Just for a laugh.....
    Trump just may be the reason you are alive right now
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Trump just may be the reason you are alive right now
    Say that to 600,000 people......
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:06
    @mghrn55 said
    Say that to 600,000 people......
    say that to coumo…the biden doj just refused to investigate him or whitmer for the nursing home killings
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:161 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    say that to coumo…the biden doj just refused to investigate him or whitmer for the nursing home killings
    What a coincidence. They don't investigate people who haven't done anything wrong.

Do you mean Covid deaths of people in nursing homes? That's on your boy for doing nothing about the pandemic until it was too late.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:46
    @suzianne said
    What a coincidence. They don't investigate people who haven't done anything wrong.

Do you mean Covid deaths of people in nursing homes? That's on your boy for doing nothing about the pandemic until it was too late.
    coumo and whitmer place infected people in nursing homes adainst fed guidance to keep them isolated

your supporting this proves what a lowlife you are
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 18:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Nursing home murders is a more accurate description.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 03:49
    @Dood111
    So you ultrarightwingnutjobs refuse to even TRY to mount a defense of what I charged is going on with your god king.

Go ahead, defend his pressuring of the Ukranian POTUS to find dirt on the Bidens.

Oh, BTW, just going 'fake news' does not cut it.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 20:09
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Yep, put the blame squarely on the wrong dude.
    Why don't you answer the charge Trump downplayed the pandemic from day ONE.
    Prove me wrong.
    But of course you can't go there since it was on TV dozens of times where he is saying stuff like 'it will be down to nothing come Memorial day' and stuff like that AD NAUSEAM.

But if someone else screws up, that is your total defense, WHAT ABOUT HIMISMS.

Hint: WHAT ABOUT HIMISM IS NOT A DEFENSE, it is a deflection.
    So try defending YOUR god king.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree