1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 02:43
    In that famous (infamous?) photo op of him and wife going down the escalator in 2015 was TOTAL FAKE.

The folks wearing Trump T shirts and holding up Trump signs were ALL paid 50 bucks for a 3 hour gig.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-aide-says-paid-actors-for-2016-campaign-announcement-2021-7

I hope this story gets INTERNATIONAL news going.
    It shows just what a PHONY Trump really is.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 03:12
    You really have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome to bring up something so trivial 6 years later.
    How about all those football stadiums he's been filling up, are they all paid actors too?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 03:151 edit
    @Dood111
    Hey BUTTWIPE, that is his OPENER into his campaign. You think, no big deal, it was YEARS ago. OF COURSE it means nothing to you a card carrying TRUMP CULTIST. I wonder, for this cult thing, do you pay dues also or do they let you in for free?
    It doesn't give you the slightest pause that NO OTHER POTUS campaigner EVER did, to be so DESPARATE that he had to hire ACTORS to make it APPEAR he had supporters which ATT he MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT HAVE.
    Later, when the Trump hypnotizm worked its evil on the duped citizens who are now fully hypnotized and propagandized by Trump that he DID have stadiums full but LATER, not on that day.
    But you WELCOME any of the corruption of Trump.
    Sad really to think so MANY people are SO THOUROUGHLY under the thumb of Trump just like you.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 21:54
    @sonhouse
    Note, no answer from him.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 23:00
    @sonhouse said
    In that famous (infamous?) photo op of him and wife going down the escalator in 2015 was TOTAL FAKE.

The folks wearing Trump T shirts and holding up Trump signs were ALL paid 50 bucks for a 3 hour gig.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-aide-says-paid-actors-for-2016-campaign-announcement-2021-7

a left wing website publishes an> anonymous< hit piece...not really anything new is it?

name the person that made this claim...you cant can you?

looks like you would get tired of being played for a fool.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:40
    @sonhouse said

I recall the most nasty monger Bill Clinton, had his secret service run down to Normandy beach and put several rocks there. He later dramatically strolled down and used the rocks to form a cross on the beach.

It’s called drama, Turkey. Where is Sonhouse when we need him!!! Oh, you ARE Sonhouse.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:42
    @dood111 said
    You really have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome to bring up something so trivial 6 years later.
    How about all those football stadiums he's been filling up, are they all paid actors too?
    Sonhouse seldom posts a topic, but when he does, they are scintillating !!!!
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 01:45
    @dood111 said
    Maybe Sonhouse was dating Melania and Trump snaked him. Plus Trump had money and libs HATE people with money.
    What, other than those 2 reasons could cause such vitriol?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 07:02
    @dood111 said
    No, just snake oil buyers.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 07:03
    @mott-the-hoople said
    a left wing website publishes an> anonymous< hit piece...not really anything new is it?

name the person that made this claim...you cant can you?

looks like you would get tired of being played for a fool.
    Oh, the irony.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 07:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    Maybe Sonhouse was dating Melania and Trump snaked him. Plus Trump had money and libs HATE people with money.
    What, other than those 2 reasons could cause such vitriol?
    I dunno, maybe killing over 600,000 Americans?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:16
    @Suzianne
    It is pretty sad when the ultrarightwingnuts don't even CARE Trump started his campaign on a lie. I guess they figure if you are going to have a god king, you have to ignore ALL the bad stuff.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:53
    @suzianne said
    I dunno, maybe killing over 600,000 Americans?
    😲ne of you turkeys said capitalism did the killing. Get a group together and come up with one comment please. Who did the killing?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:54
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    It is pretty sad when the ultrarightwingnuts don't even CARE Trump started his campaign on a lie. I guess they figure if you are going to have a god king, you have to ignore ALL the bad stuff.
    I never ignored Clinton's dalliances!!!!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:592 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    If what went on with Clinton was ALL that we had against Trump there would be no problem, deal with the 'dalliances' and impeach or not, whatever.
    What we are talking about with Trump is he lies, cheats, steals on a daily basis, grift is his mind set, he grifts for PLEASURE. He LIES for pleasure.
    His own niece Mary talks about the time some friend of hers meeting Trump with Mary in the room. Trump goes, Yep, she is one bad dope addict, she is no METH all the time, and Mary Trump was working on her Phd and would never use meth but Trump ENJOYED lying through his teeth just as his idea of a joke.

That is not a good trait in a President.
    But of COURSE you are all too STUPID to put two and two together about the mind set of your god king.
    It might even go PAST just being stupid. It says a LOT about your gullibility and the inability to actually think for yourself, instead, just puking out the lies and misinformation puked also out by your god king.

REBUT what I just said. I FUKKING DARE YOU.

DEFEND your god king, try it without referring to ultrarightwingnutjob web sites also spewing lies. Try using your own words to defend your god king.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree