Trump Caves

Trump Caves

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
[b]No. Although at least one of the crying children on video was, in fact, a hoax. The child was legitimately crying, but the context of it was completely made up. The child was at a protest behind a fake cage that was used as a prop in the protest.

I asked you for your source for this outrageous accusatio ...[text shortened]... o.

If you can't source where the video was debunked as a 'hoax', then you should just say so.[/b]
Ok now you're just lying. I provided the exact proof you requested. You really need to stop and take a breath.

edit: The "HOAX" which I legitimately claimed, which CNN corroborated if you even bothered looking, was not the video itself, or the child. The HOAX was the context in which it was disseminated by some left wing propagandist (and it gained traction even though he/she DELETED the tweet in disgrace after being exposed)

For the last time: The kid was crying for his mommy behind a cage. It was propagated as yet another child-snatching by Trump the child abuser. When in FACT, it was a child behind a FAKE CAGE used as a PROP in an anti-Trump demonstration protest. The kid was crying because he didn't know how to get out of the fake cage prop. GET IT NOW? Sheesh...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jun 18
5 edits

Ok now you're just lying. I provided the exact proof you requested. You really need to stop and take a breath.

edit: The "HOAX" which I legitimately claimed, which CNN corroborated if you even bothered looking, was not the video itself, or the child. The HOAX was the context in which it was disseminated by some left wing propagandist (and it gaine ...[text shortened]... was crying because he didn't know how to get out of the fake cage prop. GET IT NOW? Sheesh...
Sources dumb arse. Sheesh. The audios are real. The kids are taken from their parents for a misdemeanor, indefinitely; and, held in maximum security child prisons; even breast feeding babies. End of story.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
Sources dumb arse. Sheesh.
the source was CNN jackass.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jun 18
1 edit

the source was CNN jackass.
Show the link Dick head.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

Show the link dick head.
I did, jackass. About 30 posts ago. Is this a debate forum or a "pretend you don't understand, argue for 2 pages until the original claim is long forgotten about, then dishonestly claim no proof was ever provided" forum?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

Show the link Dick head.
I like how you took the time to edit your comment so you could capitalize the first word. OOOOooooo, is this your version of leet speak? Lemme guess. You talk to your buddies about "pron" all the time so the adults won't catch what you're really saying.

Where do these losers come from?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jun 18
2 edits

I like how you took the time to edit your comment so you could capitalize the first word. OOOOooooo, is this your version of leet speak? Lemme guess. You talk to your buddies about "pron" all the time so the adults won't catch what you're really saying.

Where do these losers come from?
LOL, Keep speaking Mr. Texas Christian Dick head; So all can see how you worthless lying evangelicals from Texas are NOT really Christians. Only blasphemers against Jesus Christ and how He teaches us to be. Better shove a little fan up your arse; it's hot where you are heading, LOSER.

D

Moves
21 Jun 18
2 edits

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

LOL, Keep speaking Mr. Texas Christian Dick head; So all can see how you worthless lying evangelicals from Texas are NOT really Christians. Only blasphemers against Jesus Christ and how He teaches us to be. Better shove a little fan up your arse; it's hot were you are heading LOSER.
So that's how kids like you operate, eh. Call someone a dickhead, lie and say they didn't provide the proof that they provided, then when they expose you for being a childish fool, tell them they blasphemed and will go to hell.

Yep, sounds about right.

D

Moves
21 Jun 18
2 edits

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jun 18
1 edit

So that's how kids like you operate, eh. Call someone a dickhead, lie and say they didn't provide the proof that they provided, then when they expose you for being a childish fool, tell them they blasphemed and will go to hell.

Yep, sounds about right.
LOL, you should be on the Trump administration. Birds of a feather flock together; that includes LIARS like you and your worthless false god dump. 🙄 Kids like me? I already told you that you are younger than my four children. LOL

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jun 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I’m right and you know it, so shut yer cake hole you vicious harpy

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jun 18

Yep, sounds about right.
Show me where I lied, Lying LOSER.

D

Moves
21 Jun 18

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
21 Jun 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It pleases Tom Wolsey that you are devoting the majority of your attention to him. Tom Wolsey is flattered and wants to give you a hug.