1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 04:351 edit
    Hurricane Florence has been downgraded from the largest size 4 storm ever recorded, to a measily cat. 2 storm.

President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re modern, so modern. And I told them ‘You best that storm! I want a small one. So small it fits in my hand.’ Anyway, so using our modernest, made in the US. USA. USA. There is no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”

www.trumpsupportersareretards.com
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 11:44
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Hurricane Florence has been downgraded from the largest size 4 storm ever recorded, to a measily cat. 2 storm.

President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re mod ...[text shortened]... no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”

And that is his GOOD side.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 12:16

President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re mod ...[text shortened]... no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”

you should try to suppress the child in you...BTW...leave the dope alone...it makes you embarrass yourself.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 12:57

Just FYI, the domain trumpsupportersareretards.com is still available. You should snap that up.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 14:52
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    you should try to suppress the child in you...BTW...leave the dope alone...it makes you embarrass yourself.
    Take this good advice from mott the demonstrably unembarrassed by what would make others hide in the dumpster.🙂
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 15:46

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/13/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d75579e49c4a

"Trump’s tsunami of untruths helped push the count in The Fact Checker’s database past 5,000 on the 601st day of his presidency. That’s an average of 8.3 Trumpian claims a day, but in the past nine days — since our last update — the president has averaged 32 claims a day."

Why anyone with even half a brain will believe anything this man utters is beyond me.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 15:55
    Originally posted by @lundos
    Why anyone with even half a brain will believe anything this man utters is beyond me.
    It takes, at the very least, 11 Trump supporters on their best day to equal half a brain.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 16:02
    I thinl God is punishing us.

He’s belting the US with natural disasters, because they are right wing scum.

And he’s punishing the rest of us by allowing right-wing scum near keyboards.

I’ve pondered it long and hard... why do the rest of is get punished for right-wing moronity?

I’ve concluded: it’s because God is a complete bastard.
  9. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 16:14

I've got to say this is one of the best Trump impersonations ever, whether written or verbal. You've caught the spirit of the Trumpster, spot on.
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 16:41

=== So small it fits in my hand. ===

You forgot "but that's not saying much because my hands are ENORMOUS"
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 18:22

They used chemicals to dissipate the storm. The chem trails are everywhere! It was a category 5 storm yesterday and it will be down to barely a category 1 when it hits land tomorrow.

Chem trails saved the day....again!
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 20:38
    President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re modern, so modern. And I told them ‘You best that storm! I want a small one. So small it fits in my hand.’ Anyway, so ...[text shortened]... made in the US. USA. USA. There is no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”
    There is a job for you in the WH Shav.
    (Or do youalready work there undercover?)
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    There is a job for you in the WH Shav.
    (Or do youalready work there undercover?)
    'You' and 'already' are actually too separate words.

wolfgang logic #^)

LOLWGURANIDJIT
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 22:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 22:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree