trump beats biggest storm ever

trump beats biggest storm ever

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wajoma
'You' and 'already' are actually too separate words.

wolfgang logic #^)

LOLWGURANIDJIT
Retard.

Really. Why don’t you just “fok” off. If anybody wants your opinion they’ll rattle the “schijt” bucket.

Until then... leave. Seriously dude, you will not be missed.

“” - Dutch... but I’m pretty sure the meaning is clear.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wajoma
'You' and 'already' are actually too separate words.

wolfgang logic #^)

LOLWGURANIDJIT
When criticizing other people's typography it's important to make sure one's own posts contain no errors. Too is not two.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @deepthought
When criticizing other people's typography it's important to make sure one's own posts contain no errors. Too is not two.
Oh yes! Haha

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
14 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @deepthought
wolfgang likes to make a hobby of correcting grammar on an anonymous casual message board because he has no arguments in him. I think the behavior is banal and puerile so I was just giving him some of his own medicine. Sometimes honest enough mistakes make their way through, sometimes their typos, but often enough on revising a post I intentionally in-correct stuff to bait him and give him an easy 'out' for not being able to formulate an original thought in his head.

MB

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir
Hurricane Florence has been downgraded from the largest size 4 storm ever recorded, to a measily cat. 2 storm.

President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re mod ...[text shortened]... no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”

www.trumpsupportersareretards.com
Fake quote.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
14 Sep 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
Fake quote.
Nothing gets past you.