"Thousands apply to be a Finn for 90 days in migration scheme"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

@Ashiitaka

Considering the cities they have invaded and become the majority have turned into shytholes ...I am willing to say the "immigration experiment" is a failure.

You can't bring people from bad countries and expect them to instantly change and be more like us.

They were the reason their countries were bad.
The GTA... greater Toronto area is experiencing white flight and I will be leaving within 10 years also.
You can't leave your country for a better life but keep the same beliefs and practices...
That's how your country went bad in the first place.

D

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit

D

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
They steal all non skilled jobs.
Not just fruit picking. Jeezus... 🙄

An unskilled North American has to be homeless or on welfare because big companies like Walmart and McDonald's think they have to have a 50% immigrant workforce.

The only pro immigration white people are the ones who are successful and know they won't lose their job.

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

Immigrants get preferences in non skilled job applications because companies are so scared to be called racist.

20% of the population is immigrants so no company should have more than a 20% immigrant staff.
They don't work harder.
I'm around them every day.

D

Moves
26 Dec 20
2 edits

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

I will!
I'm sick of immigrants stealing my work.
I've always done hard work.

A

RSA

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit

@cheesemaster said
@Ashiitaka

Considering the cities they have invaded and become the majority have turned into shytholes ...I am willing to say the "immigration experiment" is a failure.

You can't bring people from bad countries and expect them to instantly change and be more like us.

They were the reason their countries were bad.
The GTA... greater Toronto area is experiencing ...[text shortened]... ife but keep the same beliefs and practices...
That's how your country went bad in the first place.
Being born into a rich country doesn't make one a better person or more capable. Often, the opposite is true.

The idea that people need to change to be identical to some kind of cookie-cutter-Canadian is also wrong. When done right, diversity and the capacity to diverge from the mainstream with the right ingredients adds rather than causing problems. If anything, I would like Canada (and this also goes for the USA, Mexico, etc) to do more to help the people who should actually be a majority in those countries. And that doesn't mean erasing those countries or anything like that - it is just righting a past wrong. And all of them will be better off for it.

D

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit

A

RSA

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit

@cheesemaster said
I will!
I'm sick of immigrants stealing my work.
I've always done hard work.
I understand these concerns, and the resentments they can sometimes cause for working people.

It is important to be very careful and thoughtful when designing economic policies and institutions.

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

Non white majority = shythole.

It doesn't matter where.

You know geography. So you know.

And how is immigrating Pakistani and Indian people "righting a past"?

Immigration is ruining the world.
Fix your own damn countries and stop turning mine into what you allowed yours to become.

😏

Moves
26 Dec 20

@Duchess64

I was talking about non skilled workers being replaced by non skilled immigrants.

If it involves skill or intelligence then go with the best.

A

RSA

Moves
26 Dec 20

A

RSA

Moves
26 Dec 20

@cheesemaster said
Non white majority = shythole.

It doesn't matter where.

You know geography. So you know.

And how is immigrating Pakistani and Indian people "righting a past"?

Immigration is ruining the world.
Fix your own damn countries and stop turning mine into what you allowed yours to become.
It seems that Native people have been so erased that they do not even register.

Those continents were definitely empty.

D

Moves
26 Dec 20
1 edit