The truth about vaccine passports

The truth about vaccine passports

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21
1 edit

It will be like the Chinese credit system.

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 Apr 21

@metal-brain said
It will be like the Chinese credit system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmZG0H4HzE

This has the potential create a civil war type of scenario. People have a tendency to resist tyranny and many people could commit acts of violence they normally would not resort to.

Do you support tyranny against non-conformists in the form of vaccine passports? If domestic te ...[text shortened]... ts were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom?
Only an anti vaxxer scumbag would demand the right to spread covid variants to people who have been vaccinated against the current strain. Get vaccinated or stay the f out of my face you murderous moron.

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21

@kevcvs57 said
Only an anti vaxxer scumbag would demand the right to spread covid variants to people who have been vaccinated against the current strain. Get vaccinated or stay the f out of my face you murderous moron.
If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom? Then domestic terrorism will increase and get worse. Then you will support killing more of your own people and taking away more freedom. Repeat.

Will that be the excuse to repeal the 2nd amendment? Then there will be an all out civil war. Millions will die. Who is the real murderous moron?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Apr 21

There is certainly something to be said for civil liberties and privacy on this matter.

The Dutch are creating a vaccination passport which registers if you’re either vaccinated or have proven negative in the previous 24 hours.

That way you can open up events and if you want in, the passport (app) will show green if you’re either of the above. And not reveal which of the two you are.

Basically protecting privacy (to a large extent) and protecting people from infection at the same time.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 Apr 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
If domestic terrorism results will you admit vaccine passports were a mistake or will you want to kill people and use it as an excuse to take away more freedom? Then domestic terrorism will increase and get worse. Then you will support killing more of your own people and taking away more freedom. Repeat.

Will that be the excuse to repeal the 2nd amendment? Then there will be an all out civil war. Millions will die. Who is the real murderous moron?
Your assuming that vaccinated people are beyond offing wilful plague carriers who try to kill them and their families.
There are two sides to a civil war. With the ever present threat of further virus outbreaks we would be better biting the bullet and tackling the anti vaxxers head on.
At the very least they should be ostracised and possibly interned until we have subdued the virus that they are wilfully refusing to protect themselves and others against. Passports are hopefully just the beginning.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 Apr 21

@metal-brain said

I do not live under an 18th century constitution written by a bunch of wealthy landowning mercantile slavers. Not everyone does you know.

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21

@kevcvs57 said
Your assuming that vaccinated people are beyond offing wilful plague carriers who try to kill them and their families.
There are two sides to a civil war. With the ever present threat of further virus outbreaks we would be better biting the bullet and tackling the anti vaxxers head on.
At the very least they should be ostracised and possibly interned until we have subdued ...[text shortened]... fully refusing to protect themselves and others against. Passports are hopefully just the beginning.
You didn't watch the video.
If you had you would not be saying such ignorant things.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 Apr 21

@metal-brain said
You didn't watch the video.
If you had you would not be saying such ignorant things.
Given who’s posting the video no I will not watch it. How is what I’m saying ignorant? And how is what your saying not your usual heady mix of ignorance and RT based lies.

Australia

Moves
15 Apr 21

In 1980, if I wished to fly to almost every country I was required to produce a current vaccination certificate for all sorts of diseases, including malaria, dengue fever, smallpox and polio. It wasn't a big deal then and it doesn't need to be now.

What makes you think that your fellow Americans are so backward-looking, uncivilised and ignorant that they can't cope with the tiniest bit of community spirit or ethical behaviour?

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21

@kewpie said
In 1980, if I wished to fly to almost every country I was required to produce a current vaccination certificate for all sorts of diseases, including malaria, dengue fever, smallpox and polio. It wasn't a big deal then and it doesn't need to be now.

What makes you think that your fellow Americans are so backward-looking, uncivilised and ignorant that they can't cope with the tiniest bit of community spirit or ethical behaviour?
A vaccine passport is not only for flying. It will be required for going into almost any building including work. If it only affected flying I would not care either. It is far more invasive than that.

Watch the video. Only people who watch the video should be posting on this thread. You are wasting everyone's time here.

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21

@kevcvs57 said
Given who’s posting the video no I will not watch it. How is what I’m saying ignorant? And how is what your saying not your usual heady mix of ignorance and RT based lies.
It is about the UK. You don't even know what is happening in your own country. You are willfully ignorant and you want to stay that way.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
15 Apr 21

@shavixmir -
There is certainly something to be said for civil liberties and privacy on this matter.

Not if your commie people are in charge.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
15 Apr 21
1 edit

@kewpie said

Tell me, then, kewpie... Is it too much to ask for American voters to have an ID on them?

Democrat: "But that's different"

MB

Moves
15 Apr 21

https://www.globalresearch.ca/7-reasons-vaccine-passport-pass-certificate-should-give-pause-thought/5742747

MB

Moves
23 Apr 21

https://www.theorganicprepper.com/digital-vaccine-passports-made-up-by-conspiracy-theorists/