1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:01
    @wajoma said
    Nothing missed, you said the President 'enabled tax cheats' later we find that 'tax cheats' = 'criminal acts' These are all your own words.

What criminal acts did the President enable.
    No I didn't equate those. You did, apparently.

If I had a lot of money I wouldn't have to pay income tax. I would consider that cheating taxes. The relative burden of taxation falls on the less fortunate.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:13
    @wildgrass said
    No I didn't equate those. You did, apparently.

If I had a lot of money I wouldn't have to pay income tax. I would consider that cheating taxes. The relative burden of taxation falls on the less fortunate.
    Wajoma asked you what criminal acts did Trump enable. I keep saying that libs do not answer questions.

Wildgrass,,,,,,,,answer his question and prove me wrong.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 23:23
    @wildgrass said
    The relative burden of taxation falls on the less fortunate.
    God, you guys are sinking. I wonder what the problem is with you fellers, a bit pitiful. I may be relegated to reading Sonhouse, but he has checked out. Maybe he realizes Trump will walk, ,,,,,as usual.
    Now, here you say the less fortunate have some sort of (unidentified by you) tax burden.?????
    About 50% of us do not pay federal income taxes.
    Wildgrass????!??!?!???!?!?!?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 23:24
    @AverageJoe1
    Dream on. He valued his Mar a Lago at 3/4 of a BILLION when it came to getting loans but for taxes, all of a sudden it is worth 1/10th of that. The records are clear and all you are doing is wet dreams about your god DAM king.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 00:011 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wajoma asked you what criminal acts did Trump enable. I keep saying that libs do not answer questions.

Wildgrass,,,,,,,,answer his question and prove me wrong.
    Trump inherited a booming economy and exploded federal spending, doubling Obama's yearly deficit spending for no good reason. That's the policy he will be remembered for.

I don't know the answer to your question or why you ask it. It seems absurd.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 00:08
    @wildgrass said
    Trump inherited a booming economy and exploded federal spending, doubling Obama's yearly deficit spending for no good reason. That's the policy he will be remembered for.

😂
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 02:09
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Dream on. He valued his Mar a Lago at 3/4 of a BILLION when it came to getting loans but for taxes, all of a sudden it is worth 1/10th of that. The records are clear and all you are doing is wet dreams about your god DAM king.
    No no no. U don’t understand….,the bank does not simply rely on a borrower’s representation. A bank decided what it was worth. They lose! Trump in clear.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 02:16
    @Wajoma
    WILDGRASS. Explain that he enabled cheats, criminal acts.
    We’re debating here. Not Sonhouse rant stuff.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 02:18
    @wildgrass said

? Wildgrass?
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 02:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    @Wajoma
    WILDGRASS. Explain that he enabled cheats, criminal acts.
    We’re debating here. Not Sonhouse rant stuff.
    If you played monopoly with wildgrass and you obeyed the rules and were winning wildgrass would call you a monopoly cheat.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 15:51
    @wajoma said
    If you played monopoly with wildgrass and you obeyed the rules and were winning wildgrass would call you a monopoly cheat.
    Monopoly is a good analogy, since everyone starts out with the same amount of money and the rules don't change mid-game.

At that point it's just about luck.

The entire point is that the Trump tax cuts changed the game to favor wealthy people, allowing them to avoid paying taxes that normal folks have to pay. People who already have a ton of money get to use a stacked deck of Chance cards while the rest of us have to pay income tax. Yes, I call that cheating.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 16:51
    @wildgrass said

"What criminal acts did Trump enable". That was the question. As you answer, note that an act is not criminal until a court adjudicates it to be so.

This history of Obama, then Trump, economy??? Do you have ANY idea what Biden is doing? Half a trillion added on for paying loans-of-true-losers?? And that is just one thing. How bout Biden hires 87K agents to chase us all down. There are many others, like the inflation reduction act which will only ADD to inflation.
    This is why we need a businessman to run things...Sam Walton comes to mind. Neither Biden nor Bernie ever had a job.

What criminal acts did Trump enable, and apologize for insulting Trump while not mentioning the ballooning deficit of Sleepy Joe.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 16:54
    @wildgrass said
    Trump inherited a booming economy and exploded federal spending, doubling Obama's yearly deficit spending for no good reason.

Why does Wildgrass say Trump exploded federal spending, when Biden is racking it up big time>. Student loan forgiveness? Etc?Wildgrass, help us out.
    You never close your posts, you are disingenuous
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 17:362 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why does Wildgrass say Trump exploded federal spending, when Biden is racking it up big time>. Student loan forgiveness? Etc?Wildgrass, help us out.
    You never close your posts, you are disingenuous
    Your logic makes no sense. This isn't a Biden thread

Deficit in 2016: $587 billion
    Deficit in 2019: $987 billion

Trump deficit spending was way worse than Obama. Maybe you feel you gotta add Biden to the mix to make trump look better, but that's beside the point I was making. Not only did trump fail to deliver on reducing deficit spending, he made the problem way worse even though our economy was doing well and we were winding down wars. If he hadn't done anything and just continued obummers policies then his deficit figure would be about 2.4 trillion dollars. So what is his excuse for adding $7.8 trillion to the deficit instead? Have any of his voters ever asked him?
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 17:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    "What criminal acts did Trump enable". That was the question. As you answer, note that an act is not criminal until a court adjudicates it to be so.

This history of Obama, then Trump, economy??? Do you have ANY idea what Biden is doing? Half a trillion added on for paying loans-of-true-losers?? And that is just one thing. How bout Biden hires 87K agents to cha ...[text shortened]... enable, and apologize for insulting Trump while not mentioning the ballooning deficit of Sleepy Joe.
    No one's hunting anyone who pays their taxes legally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree