1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 02:43
    In the first two years of the Biden administration, 615,000 jobs have been repatriated from China.

Since Biden signed the CHIPS act, $87 billion in private funding was announced for new midwest manufacturing plants.

Prescription drug prices are falling.

All Trump knew how to do was spend money. He doubled Obama's deficits. Biden's doing the things that Trump promised by never delivered.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 15:40
    @wildgrass said
    In the first two years of the Biden administration, 615,000 jobs have been repatriated from China.

Since Biden signed the CHIPS act, $87 billion in private funding was announced for new midwest manufacturing plants.

All Trump knew how to do was spend money. He doubled Obama's deficits. Biden's doing the things that Trump promised by never delivered.
    He was too busy giving his company tax breaks and lucrative Saudi deals to worry about the US budget. An orange man has to get his priorities right.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 16:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    He was too busy giving his company tax breaks and lucrative Saudi deals to worry about the US budget. An orange man has to get his priorities right.
    It will be fun to watch the amazement of you zealots when the law suit by that Letitia James Trump-hater, is dismissed or fails. No bank makes loans purely on the promise of value given by the Borrower. Uhhhh, I know a tad about banking, the bank does its own due diligence, thank you. They screwed up, and Trump, with no findings of wrong doing, will once again just shake his innocent head and walk away to his next venture.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 16:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    I guess you fellers will read this headline and get suckered into by the zombie/mummy Biden. This is the crap you fellers write about . You actually believe it. But , at the bottom of the article, it is proven to not be true.
    Lord, when it comes to Trump, you fellers lose every time. I dont know anything about the Jan 6 witch hunt, I only like to hunt quail and wild boar, but it seems that they got nuthin'. Am I right?'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/25/bidens-claim-that-trumps-tax-bill-gave-companies-reward-offshoring-jobs/
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 17:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    It will be fun to watch the amazement of you zealots when the law suit by that Letitia James Trump-hater, is dismissed or fails. No bank makes loans purely on the promise of value given by the Borrower. Uhhhh, I know a tad about banking, the bank does its own due diligence, thank you. They screwed up, and Trump, with no findings of wrong doing, will once again just shake his innocent head and walk away to his next venture.
    Uhhh no joe you’ve proven time and time again that you no absolutely nothing about banking markets or even basics like the law of supply and demand if memory serves me well.
    Systematically Inflating the value of your assets when looking for finance is a crime, undervaluing your assets when applying for bankruptcy or filing your taxes is a crime.
    Trump has been a career criminal all his life and getting the keys to the White House didn’t retrain him one little bit.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 18:401 edit
    @wildgrass said
    The things Trump wanted to do but didn't

Get more votes than Biden
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 22:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    Uhhh no joe you’ve proven time and time again that you no absolutely nothing about banking markets or even basics like the law of supply and demand if memory serves me well.
    Systematically Inflating the value of your assets when looking for finance is a crime, undervaluing your assets when applying for bankruptcy or filing your taxes is a crime.
    Trump has been a career criminal all his life and getting the keys to the White House didn’t retrain him one little bit.
    I hope we can harken back to these posts sometime later, when he is shown to have committed no crime. I'm sure I know nothing about banking and S&D, but somebody told me at the gas station that if everyone who inflated appraisals were committing crimes, jails would be full!!
  8. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 23:14
    @wildgrass said

Just a lot of vague claims with no substance.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Sep '22 23:222 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    The time and money put into unsuccessful attempts to bring Trump down could have built 20 new hospitals and 10 new schools. And years later you guys are still playing the game he set up for you, a strategy he laid out in a book many years ago, nothing hidden, this is what you do: Wind them up like little clockwork dolls and let people like suzi, kev, shag doody for brains, vivify do the work for you.

Could have dropped into more or less obscurity, retired, but you people keep it alive, up front and center. At times a man can't help but play with the theory, you're all double agents working for Trump.

Genius either way. He wanted to remain relevant and he uses his retarded opposition for free publicity.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 02:22
    @wajoma said
    The time and money put into unsuccessful attempts to bring Trump down could have built 20 new hospitals and 10 new schools. And years later you guys are still playing the game he set up for you, a strategy he laid out in a book many years ago, nothing hidden, this is what you do: Wind them up like little clockwork dolls and let people like suzi, kev, shag doody for brains, v ...[text shortened]... ius either way. He wanted to remain relevant and he uses his retarded opposition for free publicity.
    Yes I see your argument shifted away from what Trump didn't do to anger towards people who don't appreciate what Trump didn't do.

He didn't do a lot -

didn't sign or advocate for a bill to fix immigration
    didn't build the wall (or maybe he did, either way it didn't work)
    didn't cut spending
    didn't lock up Hillary

Things he did do -

doubled the deficit
    expanded the nanny state
    offshored jobs
    enabled tax cheats

Maybe people don't like him for good reasons. He was a bad President.
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 03:453 edits
    @wildgrass said
    Yes I see your argument shifted away from what Trump didn't do to anger towards people who don't appreciate what Trump didn't do.

He didn't do a lot -

didn't sign or advocate for a bill to fix immigration
    didn't build the wall (or maybe he did, either way it didn't work)
    didn't cut spending
    didn't lock up Hillary

Things he did do -

doubled the deficit
    expand ...[text shortened]... ed jobs
    enabled tax cheats

Maybe people don't like him for good reasons. He was a bad President.
    It wasn't an argument, I'm no fan of Trump nor the republicans just pointing out you're playing his game for him.

But while we're here what's this business about:

"enabled tax cheats"

I quite like this idea and recommend all people cheat the IRS as much as possible and as often as possible, the more they cheat the higher their esteem IMO. Can you give us some specific examples, please don't reveal true identities, we'd hate to see their activities curtailed, but how? and is it something I can do to?

To all tax cheats, bravo good sirs, the less money they get the better.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 15:552 edits
    @wajoma said
    It wasn't an argument, I'm no fan of Trump nor the republicans just pointing out you're playing his game for him.

But while we're here what's this business about:

"enabled tax cheats"

I quite like this idea and recommend all people cheat the IRS as much as possible and as often as possible, the more they cheat the higher their esteem IMO. Can you give us some ...[text shortened]... it something I can do to?

To all tax cheats, bravo good sirs, the less money they get the better.
    Tax evasion is a criminal act. We probably shouldn't praise it on this forum.

The way to cheat taxes is to have a lot of money and then borrow tax free from a bank on your assets.

If you're just a regular middle class working stiff, you can't do that.

And the thing about taxes is that it is fungible. Every dollar of cheat that happens among the wealthy increases the relative burden that working people with a W-2 have to pay to make up for it. With trump's changes to the tax code its getting to the point where work itself is a fools errand.

If you already have money, you don't need to pay taxes.

Joe keeps mentioning that only a few percent of people pay the most taxes. But it's the wrong few percent. Those few percent are only the suckers who are successful, have a great job, but are not yet wealthy. I agree with Joe that those people should be paying a lot less in taxes.
  13. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 19:02
    @wildgrass said
    Tax evasion is a criminal act. We probably shouldn't praise it on this forum.

The way to cheat taxes is to have a lot of money and then borrow tax free from a bank on your assets.

If you're just a regular middle class working stiff, you can't do that.

And the thing about taxes is that it is fungible. Every dollar of cheat that happens among the wealthy increases th ...[text shortened]... b, but are not yet wealthy. I agree with Joe that those people should be paying a lot less in taxes.
    When I use the words 'tax cheat' (your words) you turn them into a 'criminal act' (your words).

How did the President enable 'criminal acts"?

Or were you exaggerating, otherwise known as lying.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 21:04
    @wajoma said
    When I use the words 'tax cheat' (your words) you turn them into a 'criminal act' (your words).

How did the President enable 'criminal acts"?

Or were you exaggerating, otherwise known as lying.
    You missed it. I also used the words tax cheat.
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    30 Sep '22 21:54
    @wildgrass said
    You missed it. I also used the words tax cheat.
    Nothing missed, you said the President 'enabled tax cheats' later we find that 'tax cheats' = 'criminal acts' These are all your own words.

What criminal acts did the President enable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree