1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you've shown yourself to be a misogynist since you've been here.

What was your point again?
    Oh shiznaps, Suzianne openin' da can'a whoop-ass.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:132 edits
    And you've shown yourself to be a misogynist since you've been here.

What was your point again?
    I thought that was fairly obvious, perhaps not obvious enough so I'll spell it out for you in the vain hope that you may grasp it.

It seems that its common practice among those with issues simply to label their opponents as if it has some efficacy in itself. For example, one opposes the practice of homosexuality and the enquirer is suddenly struck with some strange mental ailment, homophobia. One raises legitimate ideas against a feminist perspective, 'you are a misogynist' is the cry! Now as anyone can determine the misuse of such caustic appellations is so extensive that they become essentially meaningless and is a reflection of their originator rather than the one it seeks to vilify. Now if you like uttering meaningless caustic diatribe then thats fine but you appear to me to be someone that puts little effort into your texts I suspect because its simply less intellectually demanding to use these terms in an attempt to stigmatise other contributors. Why you think it has any efficacy I cannot say, perhaps its a kind of self delusion, anyway I thank you for demonstrating my point.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:16
    Originally posted by vivify
    Oh shiznaps, Suzianne openin' da can'a whoop-ass.
    She sho' is!
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I thought that was fairly obvious, perhaps not obvious enough so I'll spell it out for you in the vain hope that you may grasp it.

It seems that its common practice among those with issues simply to label their opponents as if it has some efficacy in itself. For example, one opposes the practice of homosexuality and the enquirer is suddenly str ...[text shortened]... cannot say, perhaps its a kind of self delusion, anyway I thank you for demonstrating my point.
    "Now if you like uttering meaningless caustic diatribe then thats fine but you appear to me to be someone that puts little effort into your texts I suspect because its simply less intellectually demanding to use these terms in an attempt to stigmatise other contributors."

Isn't that precisely what you're doing right here?

I'd simply remind you that calling bull%#&* on your stupid rants is nowhere near the sheer amount of effort that you must expend keeping up with the rest of us.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:401 edit
    She sho' is!
    Really? Too bad you don't twitter these gems so that the entire world can see what a steaming pile of parrot droppings you are.

Okay, for those following along, so far we have "Misogyny: Yes" and "Sexism: Yes" checked off. Are you now trying for "Racism: Yes"?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:54
    Really? Too bad you don't twitter these gems so that the entire world can see what a steaming pile of parrot droppings you are.

Okay, for those following along, so far we have "Misogyny: Yes" and "Sexism: Yes" checked off. Are you now trying for "Racism: Yes"?
    I wonder how many keyboards you fry with your meaningless drivel, all that slobbery drool droolin down an messin up the electronics, get a bib, save yourself a fortune on keyboards.😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 08:55
    [b]"Now if you like uttering meaningless caustic diatribe then thats fine but you appear to me to be someone that puts little effort into your texts I suspect because its simply less intellectually demanding to use these terms in an attempt to stigmatise other contributors."

Isn't that precisely what you're doing right here?

I'd simply remind you ...[text shortened]... is nowhere near the sheer amount of effort that you must expend keeping up with the rest of us.[/b]
    take yo whuppin like a man!😵
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 21:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '16 22:021 edit

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 00:32
    So why call her Pocahontas? That's why it's stupid.

Meanwhile, there is plenty of proof that Trump lies at least as often as he changes his socks, so should we now call him "Pinocchio"?
    I don't think so, Pinocchio was a nice kid.....
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 01:03
    I wonder how many keyboards you fry with your meaningless drivel, all that slobbery drool droolin down an messin up the electronics, get a bib, save yourself a fortune on keyboards.😵
    So you got nothin'.

Okay, I thought so.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 01:121 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Yes. One might think this is obvious by now. But many men are conservative, and conservatives have shown that they think that anyone else getting basic human rights is somehow an attack on their rights. This is why things like 'gay marriage' took so long to get done. They made it all about 'redefining marriage' rather than just giving everyone the same rights to marry whomever they want.

Same with equal rights for women. Regarding 'equal pay', the only thing men can wrap their heads around is the idea that "If you're paying a woman the same as me, then you're disrespecting me." Instead of, "Maybe we should have been paying women the same all this time."
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 01:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    By the way, I'm sure you realize this, but you're probably the only one in this thread who knows that "Speaking Truth to Power" was the name of Anita Hill's 1997 book. That is why I used that phrase specifically.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 01:19
    take yo whuppin like a man!😵
    Non sequitur.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jun '16 01:30

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree