The MAGA Mindset

The MAGA Mindset

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
40d

@sleepyguy said
No it isn't, but I'm not explaining it to you.
Of course you're not. MAGAts love the goobermint spending $8 trillion straight outta the deficit propping up billionaire yacht markets and jewelry for bezos second wife while complaining about immigrants stealing our jobs.

I don't blame you guy. It's kinda inexplicable right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@Sleepyguy
Man, I have FIFTY of them and they sell for 200 bucks apiece now🙂

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
40d

@wildgrass said
Of course you're not. MAGAts love the goobermint spending $8 trillion straight outta the deficit propping up billionaire yacht markets and jewelry for bezos second wife while complaining about immigrants stealing our jobs.

I don't blame you guy. It's kinda inexplicable right?
Seems like a person could oppose both of those at the same time, but whatever. No I just don't want to spend a bunch of time pouring out my heart and soul in some well formed prose just to have a bunch of ill informed leftists call me a moron and a racist. That's the basic dynamic here and I quit playing quite a while back. I'm only about lately because the Sprucester suckered me back in with nostalgia. Please carry on without me.

w

Moves
40d
1 edit

@sleepyguy said
Seems like a person could oppose both of those at the same time, but whatever. No I just don't want to spend a bunch of time pouring out my heart and soul in some well formed prose just to have a bunch of ill informed leftists call me a moron and a racist. That's the basic dynamic here and I quit playing quite a while back. I'm only about lately because the Sprucester suckered me back in with nostalgia. Please carry on without me.
Hmm. I thought MAGA were supportive of trump when he doubled deficit spending. Is it ok then to be a MAGA and criticize Trump's absurd spending requests for billionaire interests? Honestly, i hadn't heard anyone express that view before, so you might be the first.

If you ask other MAGAs, trump's bowel movements could be nice kitchen table centerpieces.

Lake Como

Moves
40d
1 edit

@mchill said
A billionaire, a janitor, and an immigrant sit down at a table with 20 freshly baked cookies on it. The billionaire quickly grabs 19 of them for himself then tells the janitor "You'd better be careful or that immigrant is going to get your cookie!" 😠
The billionaire overwhelmed the janitor by grabbing an armful, could have grabbed all of the abandoned cookies. But, he kindly left one for the janitor. So, he was a philanthropist, as most billionaires are, and the janitor was a beneficiary thereof.
I do not see what the fuss is all about. Has the subject been changed?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@sleepyguy said
No it isn't, but I'm not explaining it to you.
'Mansplaining', you mean.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
40d

@mott-the-hoople said
ignorant
You are calling someone else ignorant?
Hahaha
Hahahahaha

Dumb arse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
40d

@averagejoe1 said
The billionaire overwhelmed the janitor by grabbing an armful, could have grabbed all of the abandoned cookies. But, he kindly left one for the janitor. So, he was a philanthropist, as most billionaires are, and the janitor was a beneficiary thereof.
I do not see what the fuss is all about. Has the subject been changed?
More Republican fairy tales.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
40d

@suzianne said
'Mansplaining', you mean.
That's right sweetheart.

https://babylonbee.com/news/mansplaining-down-but-woman-confusion-up

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
40d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Hmm. I thought MAGA were supportive of trump when he doubled deficit spending. Is it ok then to be a MAGA and criticize Trump's absurd spending requests for billionaire interests? Honestly, i hadn't heard anyone express that view before, so you might be the first.

If you ask other MAGAs, trump's bowel movements could be nice kitchen table centerpieces.
With any politician you have to take the good with the bad. Some of Trump's policies were stupid. If you want real budget hawks you'll have to look to the hardliner conservatives in the House, but you probably hate those guys. Can you honestly not see anything in the guy that's appealing?

Watch this, from today I think...

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1778114112444309718

Edit: But then there's this, also from today, which is monumentally stupid:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1778107814105297387

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
40d

@sleepyguy said
With any politician you have to take the good with the bad. Some of Trump's policies were stupid. If you want real budget hawks you'll have to look to the hardliner conservatives in the House, but you probably hate those guys. Can you honestly not see anything in the guy that's appealing?

Clinton balanced the budget. The hardliners you refer to refuse to pursue increased revenue and so they will never have a reasonable budget.

w

Moves
40d
1 edit

@sleepyguy said

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/17781 ...[text shortened]... day, which is monumentally stupid:

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1778107814105297387
Yeah I think you can nit-pick things about Trump's tenure that were good. But overall, in a global sense, he oversaw a very big expansion of government influence on people's lives. Spending is the most clear-cut indicator of this. Deficits doubled, pre-COVID.

Trump likes to brag that he got us out of wars and the economy was so great while he was in office. Federal budgets should have been decreasing accordingly. Sooooo, why in the heck did he support budgets that would make Obama look like a conservative?

Are you trying to argue that MAGA is good because Trump is popular? This is the precise circular logic that makes demagogues so good at toppling democracies.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
40d

@sleepyguy said
No problem. As you were.

Moves
40d

A billionaire, a janitor, and an immigrant sit down at a table with 20 freshly baked cookies on it. The billionaire quickly grabs 19 of them for himself then tells the janitor "I'm leaving... there's a leftist under the table blowing that immigrant"

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
40d

@fartacus said
A billionaire, a janitor, and an immigrant sit down at a table with 20 freshly baked cookies on it. The billionaire quickly grabs 19 of them for himself then tells the janitor "I'm leaving... there's a leftist under the table blowing that immigrant"
Yes. Most of your wives enjoy having sex with immigrants. They’re so much larger endowed than you.