1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 05:21
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68650815

Who wouldn't want a house on the beach? For some on Israel's far-right, desirable beachfront now includes the sands of Gaza.
    Just ask Daniella Weiss, 78, the grandmother of Israel's settler movement, who says she already has a list of 500 families ready to move to Gaza immediately.
    "I have friends in Tel Aviv," she says, "so they say, 'Don't forget to keep for me a plot near the coast in Gaza,' because it's a beautiful, beautiful coast, beautiful golden sand".
    She tells them the plots on the coast are already booked.

Mrs Weiss proudly shows me a map of the West Bank with pink dots indicating Jewish settlements. The dots are scattered all over the map, eating away at land where Palestinians hope - or hoped - to build their state.
    There are about 700,000 Jewish settlers in these areas now and settler numbers are rising fast.

I put it to her that her comments sound like a plan for ethnic cleansing. She does not deny it.
    "You can call it ethnic cleansing. I repeat again, the Arabs do not want, normal Arabs do not want to live in Gaza. If you want to call it cleansing, if you want to call it apartheid, you choose your definition.

Right under our noses. And what’s the international community doing? Appeasement.

Oh, how comfortable that must feel.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 08:511 edit
    @shavixmir said

[quote]Who wouldn't want a house on the beach? For some on Israel's far-right, desirable beachfront now includes the sands of Gaza.
    Just ask Daniella Weiss, 78, the grandmother of Israel's settler movement, who says she already has a list of 500 families ready to move to Gaza immediately.
    "I have friends in Tel Aviv," ...[text shortened]... s. And what’s the international community doing? Appeasement.

This will be their window of opportunity, imagine getting evicted from your home based on someone’s religious delusion guide.. Even Jared has started eyeing up a waterfront development project
    What’s happened in the Knesset is the down side of proportional representation
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 08:57
    @kevcvs57 said
    This will be their window of opportunity, imagine getting evicted from your home based on someone’s religious delusion guide.. Even Jared has started eyeing up a waterfront development project
    What’s happened in the Knesset is the down side of proportional representation
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/21/opinions/jared-kushner-gaza-israel-palestine-property-bergen/index.html

Yeah, Jared is looking to build massive hotels there, if he can convince Deutsche Bank to finance them ... where have we heard that before, I wonder.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 09:595 edits
    @shavixmir said

[quote]Who wouldn't want a house on the beach? For some on Israel's far-right, desirable beachfront now includes the sands of Gaza.
    "I have friends in Tel Aviv," ...[text shortened]... s. And what’s the international community doing? Appeasement.

I'm leaning in that direction myself. For a country and people that played the "victim card" at every opportunity for 3+ generations after WW2, they look very much like the oppressive bully here. In addition, I can't convince myself that blocking international food shipments to starving Palestinian children or stealing Palestinian land for commercial use just because your military machine can enforce it is in the interest of Israeli security, nor will this help in getting Israel's remaining hostages released. I fully support Israel's right to exist, but some of these tactics are just plain unnecessary.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 10:15
    @moonbus said
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/21/opinions/jared-kushner-gaza-israel-palestine-property-bergen/index.html

Yeah, Jared is looking to build massive hotels there, if he can convince Deutsche Bank to finance them ... where have we heard that before, I wonder.
    Donald must have already spent the 2 billion the Saudis gave Jared for services unknown
    Yeah he’s a chip of the old block, as in too stupid to know that a major European national bank wouldn’t go near a blatant Zionist land grab, what sort of creature would take a vacation on the bones of dead Gazan children, perhaps they could include a genocide themed amusement park. ‘Netanyahuland’
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 12:18
    @kevcvs57 said
    Donald must have already spent the 2 billion the Saudis gave Jared for services unknown
    Yeah he’s a chip of the old block, as in too stupid to know that a major European national bank wouldn’t go near a blatant Zionist land grab, what sort of creature would take a vacation on the bones of dead Gazan children, perhaps they could include a genocide themed amusement park. ‘Netanyahuland’
    Jesus. Hahaha
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 15:35
    @mchill said
    I'm leaning in that direction myself. For a country and people that played the "victim card" at every opportunity for 3+ generations after WW2, they look very much like the oppressive bully here. In addition, I can't convince myself that blocking international food shipments to starving Palestinian children or stealing Palestinian land for commercial use just because your mili ...[text shortened]... ased. I fully support Israel's right to exist, but some of these tactics are just plain unnecessary.
    Maybe you did not notice but many western nations are fed up with Islamic extremists entering their country and causing havoc. Nobody wants them. Nobody wants Jihadists or Sharia Law and their ridiculous stupid agenda. Many are glad Israel is beating Hamas [notwithstanding the collateral damage] into the ground so that they will never surface again. People want them to GTFO of their country. So just incase you are ignorant of what Sharia Law practices, here is some of it :

Child marriages
    Oppression of women
    Oppression of any material that contradicts the Quaran
    Imprisonment or persecution based on accusations alone
    Marriages between cousins
    Requires arranged marriages
    Refusal of marriages of Muslim women to non-Muslim men
    LGBTQ+ to be illegal and does not condemn those who kill such people
    Honour killings
    Murder to be compensated through money instead of life imprisonment
    Male rapists to legally get away scot free and the female victims to be stoned to death for having sex outside of marriage, even if it's coerced and unwanted
    Stoning people to death because of their violation of the rules set in the Quaran
    Active and institutional discrimination of non-Muslims, including hefty fees. No discrimination is permitted between Muslims
    Strict child discipline and child abuse
    Death for apostasy to the Islamic faith
    Death for burning the Quaran, and you only need the accusations alone and not the evidence or court judgement
    Legal rape of non-Muslims
    Restrictions on speech and expression
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 15:571 edit
    @shavixmir said

as usual a liberal dumbass comes down in favor of muslim terrorism. these "palestinians" could be living peacefully with the Israelis except for the muslim religion wanting to eliminate Israel
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 16:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    as usual a liberal dumbass comes down in favor of muslim terrorism. these "palestinians" could be living peacefully with the Israelis except for the muslim religion wanting to eliminate Israel
    If your having to tell bare face lies about the opposing stance you’ve lost the debate, the rules are that simple
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 17:02
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Nobody is coming down in favour of muslim terrorists, you fukking retard.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 21:46
    @rajk999 said
    Maybe you did not notice but many western nations are fed up with Islamic extremists entering their country and causing havoc. Nobody wants them. Nobody wants Jihadists or Sharia Law and their ridiculous stupid agenda. Many are glad Israel is beating Hamas [notwithstanding the collateral damage] into the ground so that they will never surface again. People want them to GT ...[text shortened]... f non-Muslims
    Restrictions on speech and expression
    Substitute 'Bible' for 'Quran' and 'Christian' for 'Muslim', and this could all easily happen in Trump's Amerika.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 03:06
    @mchill said
    I'm leaning in that direction myself. For a country and people that played the "victim card" at every opportunity for 3+ generations after WW2, they look very much like the oppressive bully here. In addition, I can't convince myself that blocking international food shipments to starving Palestinian children or stealing Palestinian land for commercial use just because your mili ...[text shortened]... ased. I fully support Israel's right to exist, but some of these tactics are just plain unnecessary.
    The immigrant Jews from Europe have been destroying the Palestinians and stealing their land for 80 years.
    Did anyone expect their tactics to be any different here?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 04:11
    https://nos.nl/artikel/2514324-plunderingen-en-dansjes-israelische-militairen-delen-massaal-video-s-uit-gaza

It’s in Dutch, but you can throw it through google translate. I’m too lazy to find an English news source.

It’s Israeli military personel sharing videos on youtube, tiktok, etc.

Dancing in destroyed classrooms, making fun of Palestine women (for example rummaging through their lingerie drawers and holding up stuff, blowing things up and torturing people.

Dumn arses are posting the proof needed to drag them off to the Hague.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 11:501 edit
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240227-israeli-soldiers-consider-keffiyeh-and-womens-lingerie-as-hamas-flags-and-tactical-uniforms/amp/

Fukking despicable behaviour.

No wonder everyone is starting to hate them. It’s egged on by the extreme (religioua) right in Israel: the dehumanisation of the Palestinian people.

Seriously disgusting.
    And they should know fukking better!

And here’s some more reading:
    Jewish settlers want beachfront property in Gaza…

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68667556
    UN human rights experts accusing Israel of genocide.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68665247
    Israel says UN call for a ceasefire damaged talks of a ceasefire in Gaza… hahaha

God damn. Netenyahoo is gonna end up chucking Israel off the deep end.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 13:52
    @shavixmir said
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240227-israeli-soldiers-consider-keffiyeh-and-womens-lingerie-as-hamas-flags-and-tactical-uniforms/amp/

Fukking despicable behaviour.

No wonder everyone is starting to hate them. It’s egged on by the extreme (religioua) right in Israel: the dehumanisation of the Palestinian people.

Seriously disgusting.
    And they should know fukk ...[text shortened]... ceasefire in Gaza… hahaha

God damn. Netenyahoo is gonna end up chucking Israel off the deep end.
    Yeah those Jews are disgusting. They could have at least try to come up to standard and do stuff along the lines as the Oct 7th massacre... what lame aholes .. stuff like
    - rape and murder of Jewish citizens
    - burn babies in ovens

.. you know, that kinda stuff

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree