the blight of the red squirrel in the uk

the blight of the red squirrel in the uk

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
murder is what we do best.
and meat does taste pretty good 😏

rc

Moves
19 Jun 11
1 edit

Originally posted by utherpendragon
and meat does taste pretty good 😏
no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!😲

K

Germany

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!😲
Err...

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
20 Jun 11

interesting, but i dont think they ever left, just metamorphosed into something else.
...mice and other assorted pan dimensional beings?

rc

Moves
20 Jun 11

Originally posted by kmax87
...mice and other assorted pan dimensional beings?
yes, mice, wrens, rabbits and other magical creatures.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Jun 11

yes, mice, wrens, rabbits and other magical creatures.
My cat used to leave dead druids on my pillow as presents for me to find when I woke up. She was so considerate.

Moves
21 Jun 11

duck. steak. tuna. no sauce, no marinade and no other stuff other than a little seasoning.

i rest my case 😛

F

Moves
21 Jun 11

no it doesn't meat tastes of hardly anything, you need sauces and marinades and loads of other stuff to make it tasty!
Not true where I currently live. Plenty of taste. Plenty of differences. Dog has a distinctive taste, as does snake. You wouldn't really mix up the taste of mutton with anything else [while insipid 'lamb' can sometimes be muddled with 'beef', I suppose], nor would you confuse duck with chicken; free range chicken here is very different from the chicken served up in fast food franchises. Perhaps you have too much taste-equalizing industrialized food production where you live? I remember chicken from the supermarket in Japan was essentially tasteless.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
21 Jun 11

meats do have distinctive taste. though i haven't had an opportunity to go hunting or fishing for the past year so i've had no meat for a year 🙁

Hy-Brasil

Moves
21 Jun 11

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
meats do have distinctive taste. though i haven't had an opportunity to go hunting or fishing for the past year so i've had no meat for a year 🙁
Venison I could never confuse with another meat. Even squirrel or rabbit for that matter. Very distinct taste with no sauces on them.