09 May '21 02:591 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 03:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Here's the address of the Welsh Conservative party, why don't you write to them and ask how many members they have and if it's less get them to explain how they have 400k more votes than Plaid Cymru, the almighty second largest party in Wales.

Unit 5
    Rhymney House
    Parc Ty Glas
    Llanishen
    Cardiff
    CF14 5DU
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 03:08

4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 03:21
    Here's your original quote in case you have forgotten, "Plaid Cymru is the second largest political party" and now that I've proven this to be incorrect, it's Plaid Cymru is the second largest political party by membership?

Any other changes you'd like to make? If you're going to steal something from a Wiki page at least use all of it and state your source at the bottom of the page, I'd suspect that you'd quickly run out of text posting links though.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 03:57

6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 May '21 04:13
    The second independence referendum vote (whether to have it or not) looks like it’s gonna be settled in courts.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 07:082 edits
    @shavixmir said
    The second independence referendum vote (whether to have it or not) looks like it’s gonna be settled in courts.
    Really? I’ve not seen that. I hope they get it and win.

Then I hope they gain entry to the EU, because it’s going to be hilarious watching them trying to find the money rebuild a trade border along Hadrian’s Wall.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:04
    Come on, sweety. It's high time you stopped just stencilling the pseudo-reactionary Monbiot. It's getting pathetic, really.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '21 15:08
    @divegeester said
    Really? I’ve not seen that. I hope they get it and win.

Then I hope they gain entry to the EU, because it’s going to be hilarious watching them trying to find the money rebuild a trade border along Hadrian’s Wall.
    What makes you think they'll want that trade? As long as they can trade with Ireland, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Germany, they'll be perfectly happy to let the Sassenach stew.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 16:29
    @shallow-blue said
    What makes you think they'll want that trade? As long as they can trade with Ireland, Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Germany, they'll be perfectly happy to let the Sassenach stew.
    What are they going to trade with Ireland? They already have sheep and whiskey.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 16:37
    You mean the measures like number of votes, seats in government and overall amount of power the party has, those measures? Sure none of that is important as long as you get a few paying members. Or is it paid? Do you see the flaw in your quoted Wiki page?

that I QUOTED originally in response to Trev33's attack.

No tuts, you posted it before I called BS.

I then had no idea that Trev33 appears to be a fanatical adversary of Welsh
    nationalism and determined to put down Plaid Cymru by every means possible

Where's your quotes to suggest I said any of this?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 May '21 17:561 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    60% of Scotland’s exports go to England.

So yeah, if they join the EU they are going to have to fund (themselves) and construct a trade barrier. It will cost billions.

Simple.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '21 21:361 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree