This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 May '21 19:311 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    JMHO - This is possible, but not likely. Despite their cultural differences, Scotland, Wales, and to a lesser extent, Ireland are still joined to England by the same land mass. Complete independence from England after centuries of unity would be as difficult as Texas becoming Independent from the US or Quebec breaking away from Canada.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 21:44

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 May '21 22:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Haha! We’re all good thanks my Guardian reading Fairy.

Covid management looking good, retail bounce-back indicators looking good, our trim is good, our gimbals are good...

Looks like your hope for a glitch in this mission are dashed.

😃
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 May '21 03:22
    @divegeester said
    Haha! We’re all good thanks my Guardian reading Fairy.

Covid management looking good, retail bounce-back indicators looking good, our trim is good, our gimbals are good...

Looks like your hope for a glitch in this mission are dashed.

😃
    You’re living in cloud cuckoo land.

The only thing Britain’s got right, the last 10 years, is the vaccine roll-out.
    Everything else is falling apart at the seams.

And the corruption in Westminster (and local politics) is absurd. Just pick up a Private Eye. They’ve been screaming about this for decades. The corruption is so rampant (and blatant) that it’s actually jaw-dropping.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 May '21 07:03
    @shavixmir said

And the corruption in Westminster (and local politics) is absurd. Just pick up a Private Eye. They’ve been screaming about this for decades. The corruption is so rampant (and blatant) that it’s actually jaw-dropping.

One thing I would add to your "got right in the last 10 years" list is specifying that Maria Sharapova be on center court at Wimbledon a lot for maximum TV coverage in the US. 😍
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '21 07:04
    @shavixmir said

[looks around]

[sips tea]

Nope, all looks good here mate, soz to disappoint.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '21 07:161 edit
    @mchill said
    One thing I would add to your "got right in the last 10 years" list is specifying that Maria Sharapova be on center court at Wimbledon a lot for maximum TV coverage in the US. 😍
    UK countries invented tennis, golf, football (that’s soccer to you philistines), rugby, cricket, short skirts for ladies tennis, miniskirts in general, darts, curling and oh yes the original version of baseball.

Also UK (England) based football clubs will be playing in the Champions League final as Chelsea whooped Real Madrid’s ageing ass last night. All the best players want to play in the English league.

What else is going well over here that I can piss all you UK haters off with...

well GDP is looking good, finished top of European countries for Q4 and looking for for 2021

Unemployment in the EUzone looks piss poor at the highest even vs the US and only Germany doing better than the UK.

No doubt UK starvation and zombie apocalypse is right around the corner though.

Rule Britannia and, how does it go...”suck my anus!” [sic]
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '21 07:25
    @mchill said
    JMHO - This is possible, but not likely. Despite their cultural differences, Scotland, Wales, and to a lesser extent, Ireland are still joined to England by the same land mass. Complete independence from England after centuries of unity would be as difficult as Texas becoming Independent from the US or Quebec breaking away from Canada.
    I hear Devon and Cornwall are going to form a Dumonian alliance, break away from Westminster and join the EU.

If Scotland can do it with just 5 million population, then us south westerners can do it will 2 million.

Once we have our independence we will build a wall along the Devonshire border (along Dorest and Somerset borders) and get Wales to pay for it. Then we will charge all these rich Londoner’s types big bucks to come and retire here.

Easy Peasey
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 May '21 08:35
    @divegeester said
    well GDP is looking good, finished top of European countries for Q4 and looking for for 2021

Unemployment in the EUzone looks piss poor at the highest even vs the US and only Germany doing better than the UK.

No doubt UK starvation and zombie apocalypse is right around the corner though.

Rule Britannia and, how does it go...”suck my anus!” [sic]
    Where the hell do you get your information from?

For example:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-is-a-disaster-britain-trade-european-union-boris-johnson-2021-3?international=true&r=US&IR=T

The fishing industry is flopping about like a trout on dry land.
    So much investment has moved out of the country, that only the pandemic and economic packages are keeping the bloody country afloat.

And there's Northern Ireland. And Scotland.

The UK is crumbling.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '21 08:451 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Where the hell do you get your information from?

For example:
    https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-is-a-disaster-britain-trade-european-union-boris-johnson-2021-3?international=true&r=US&IR=T
    Stats mate. Not biased news articles.

Besides fishing, as you have pointed out time and time and time again when it was a political pawn in Brexit, is a tiny part of the uk economy. It would be nice to see the French uphold the fishing agreement instead of encouraging there troops to blockade ports... it’s not the friggin’ 16th century. Jeez.

Keep wishing us ill health and we will keep disappointing you.
  12. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    06 May '21 11:03
    Just seen Sky News on my mates stolen telly. I see there is a vote on in the U.K.🤦‍♂️ I wish Scotland & Nicola well. If could allow them to go alone, by all means and take care - Wales, you don't like it🤷‍♂️then go, N.I.?

WOKE.

They'll have social collapse, wers yer income comin from? Sheep and Whiskey.....

And the Frog's are saber rattling! Tough, you've been stinging us for decades with fishing quotas.

Love it✌
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 May '21 16:20
    @shavixmir said

The UK is crumbling.
    First we were going off a cliff, now we're crumbling.

Back in reality, the Bank of England forecasts strong COVID recovery with biggest economic bounce-back since WWII.
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    06 May '21 21:09
    Why do you take so much pleasure in announcing the fall of the West?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '21 22:22

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree