Go back
Tennessee style executions

Tennessee style executions

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
I told you where to go. Niagara Falls. You pick the time.

How is that any different than you calling me and setting something up? I publically gave the location.

I remember an old cellmate I had who was "in his early 60's and a boxer"

I made some punching pads for training and he threw his shoulder out 😄
Were you on top or the bottom?


@YEAH-BOY said
Were you on top or the bottom?
He's clearly a bottom boy. 😆


@vivify said
But the discussion turned into whether executions should be immediate; it is not about the requirements for conviction.

Given that convictions can be proven incorrect, immediate executions are not wise.
A fetus you have no problem with letting the mother kill the baby but an actual murderer gets the compassion?

Libs,...I'll never understand them 🙄


@YEAH-BOY said
Were you on top or the bottom?
Ya you guys constantly wanting me gay.


@KingDavid403 said
He's clearly a bottom boy. 😆
You too with the gay fantasy 🙄

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
A fetus you have no problem with letting the mother kill the baby but an actual murderer gets the compassion?

Libs,...I'll never understand them 🙄
Nowhere on this thread did I defend the man who was convicted or even discuss that guy. I simply pointed out why death row is so long.

Seriously, calm down and get laid once on a while.