1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 08:18
    Go figure. Sarah LYING? IT CAN"T BE....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/media/sarah-sanders-misleading-statements/index.html
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:001 edit
    @sonhouse said
    Go figure. Sarah LYING? IT CAN"T BE....

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/media/sarah-sanders-misleading-statements/index.html
    why in the world would something like that been in a report of an investigation of the president for collusion?

Your error...you assume the report is accurate. The first part of thd report exonerates Trump of collusion, the second part does not have any legal grounds, only a taxpayer paid hit piece.

Not to worry though, the truth is slowly coming out.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    why in the world would something like that been in a report of an investigation of the president for collusion?

Your error...you assume the report is accurate. The first part of thd report exonerates Trump of collusion, the second part does not have any legal grounds, only a taxpayer paid hit piece.

Not to worry though, the truth is slowly coming out.
    Trump and Co. was always as innocent and pure as the driven snow with you aren't they? Do they walk on water too?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:51
    @mchill said
    Trump and Co. was always as innocent and pure as the driven snow with you aren't they? Do they walk on water too?
    if they thought Trump was guilty why did they need to create a false dossier?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Hint: They didn't.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "If they thought the moon was large enough to walk on, why did they fake the moon landings?"
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:56
    @suzianne said
    LOL
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:57
    @shallow-blue said
    "If they thought the moon was large enough to walk on, why did they fake the moon landings?"
    may be issues with your thinking device.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:11
    @mchill said
    Remember the guy Obama who handed out brochures on a street corner, and told Joe the Plumber he was going to spread the wealth around, I do believe you think he walked on water. You really do.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 16:57
    https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1119275765315657729?s=19

D&D party member with -3 charisma keeps trying to roll deception
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 17:11
    @zahlanzi said
    https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1119275765315657729?s=19

D&D party member with -3 charisma keeps trying to roll deception
    I will read that as soon as I find my healthcare plan...I know its there...obama said I could keep it.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 17:46
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I will read that as soon as I find my healthcare plan...I know its there...obama said I could keep it.
    I think we conservatives rebut the libs a lot better than they rebut us. Just a minute ago I had to read, once again, that Trump lies. Obama lied about the healthcare deal. Prob the worst ‘lie of consequence” ever told by a President. The dems are hanging like screeching cats, looking for Anything to bring down the presidency of the United States . Pitiful.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 17:50
    @suzianne said
    Oh he just didn’t say that ‘exactly right’, Suzianne. Been guilty of that myself. But I know what he meant. We all know Hillary washed her money thru a firm to pay for it, and the horrible liberals defrauded the FISA judges with it, but I digress.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 18:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 18:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think we conservatives rebut the libs a lot better than they rebut us. Just a minute ago I had to read, once again, that Trump lies. Obama lied about the healthcare deal. Prob the worst ‘lie of consequence” ever told by a President. The dems are hanging like screeching cats, looking for Anything to bring down the presidency of the United States . Pitiful.
    Not the presidency, the present POTUS. He is a criminal and has been for decades. Wait till the money trail is fully known, the tax fraud which has already hit his judge sister who just 'retired' within ten days of a major tax fraud scheme that came to light. If the sister, a sitting judge gets into that fraud, how far away from all that is Trump. The answer: ZERO far away. In the middle of it himself.
    He is not interested in the constitution he swore to protect, he is interested in one person on the whole planet, plus his family. Trump is a sociopath with ZERO empathy and a narcissist who thinks of himself only and is actually losing it mentally lately, looking for the 'oranges' of the Mueller report, which I heard with my own 3 ears.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree