1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 20:23
    @sonhouse said
    Not the presidency, the present POTUS. He is a criminal and has been for decades. Wait till the money trail is fully known, the tax fraud which has already hit his judge sister who just 'retired' within ten days of a major tax fraud scheme that came to light. If the sister, a sitting judge gets into that fraud, how far away from all that is Trump. The answer: ZERO far away. ...[text shortened]... tally lately, looking for the 'oranges' of the Mueller report, which I heard with my own 3 ears.....
    We shall all stand by. I will admit I’m wrong if your speculation, fantasizing, wishing, dreaming, fabricating mind-reading all comes true. Let us stipulate, that that is all that y’all have. Hope. That is all. No evidence at this moment. Your basis for the claim is thus based on hope.

Thankfully, other thread subjects are now popping up.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 20:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    We shall all stand by. I will admit I’m wrong if your speculation, fantasizing, wishing, dreaming, fabricating mind-reading all comes true. Let us stipulate, that that is all that y’all have. Hope. That is all. No evidence at this moment. Your basis for the claim is thus based on hope.

Thankfully, other thread subjects are now popping up.
    You mean Trump's sister quit just because she was eligible for retirement? Is that your dream?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 03:11
    @sonhouse said
    You mean Trump's sister quit just because she was eligible for retirement? Is that your dream?
    MY POINT EXACTLY! She quit, we republicans dont know why...but, you libs (bless you) have decided that it was for a nefarious reason? Yall have decided, as you begin to fall from the rafters, that His Sister's actions are a reason for concern? Trump's sister?!! We should make a movie of all this. Yo need to move over to FOX news, the most watched network, by far, of all. Get the news and report back.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 04:282 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oh he just didn’t say that ‘exactly right’, Suzianne. Been guilty of that myself. But I know what he meant. We all know Hillary washed her money thru a firm to pay for it, and the horrible liberals defrauded the FISA judges with it, but I digress.
    That's all oversimplified bloviation. The dossier was not, by any stretch, 'false'.

The dossier was not the only thing the FISA judges relied on to validate the warrant. Every time you people say so, you lie. Period.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 04:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    MY POINT EXACTLY! She quit, we republicans dont know why...but, you libs (bless you) have decided that it was for a nefarious reason? Yall have decided, as you begin to fall from the rafters, that His Sister's actions are a reason for concern? Trump's sister?!! We should make a movie of all this. Yo need to move over to FOX news, the most watched network, by far, of all. Get the news and report back.
    Not interested in fake news.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 10:10
    @suzianne said
    Not interested in fake news.
    your actions be-lie your words.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 14:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    your actions be-lie your words.
    How does it feel to be a Trumpet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree