Should The Chinese Take Over Earth?

Should The Chinese Take Over Earth?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jan 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Excuses excuses. Typical libtard shortcoming: enabling.
I never turned my back on music. I compose tunes for mandolin, guitar, keyboards, dulcimer. My daughter got her Ma in music from Wesleyan, Ba from Berklee in Boston and working on Phd now.

I played in 4 bands including our own family band for 4 years in Israel.

I'll put my guitar playing up against yours any day. But hey, I am just a libtard.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jan 16

Originally posted by FishHead111
You started reading when you were a year and a half old?
You were still in a stroller at that age, you were just barely starting to say simple one or two syllable words, like mama. . You weren't even talking.
OK that's it we're done with you go tell your stories someplace else liar.
My mom noticed I was looking closely at letters in the newspaper and she taught me the letters at age 18 months. If you don't believe me that is too bad. I have had jobs in places I bet you never saw up close in your entire life either but that is another story. My mom saw me coming home with torn clothes and getting into fights and put me in First Lutheran School in El Monte California where I was born and spent K-8 there.

I loved the piano but we didn't even have one to practice on so I had to use a piece of junk as school. I don't lie about what I have accomplished. If you don't believe me, tough shyte.

D

Moves
24 Jan 16

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Jan 16
1 edit

I could easily read I See Sam books in Kindergarten. There were red ones without words and yellow ones with words. I went through all the yellow ones right away.

D

Moves
24 Jan 16

p

Moves
24 Jan 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Old Chinese proverb... " It's harder for a child to learn how to play a piano when one's family cannot afford to buy a piano "......., buy a triangle it's much cheaper and takes less time to master .

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
25 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I could easily read I See Sam books in Kindergarten. There were red ones without words and yellow ones with words. I went through all the yellow ones right away.
Yes, you were 4 or 5 years old in Kindergarten.
Not 18 months as sonhouse claims..

D

Moves
25 Jan 16

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
25 Jan 16

Sonhouse is making up stuff.
NOBODY ever started reading at 18 months.

D

Moves
25 Jan 16

jb

Moves
26 Jan 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
I never turned my back on music. I compose tunes for mandolin, guitar, keyboards, dulcimer. My daughter got her Ma in music from Wesleyan, Ba from Berklee in Boston and working on Phd now.

I played in 4 bands including our own family band for 4 years in Israel.

I'll put my guitar playing up against yours any day. But hey, I am just a libtard.
You being a libtard and all, I bet ya play a mean skinflute.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Jan 16

Didn't watch the videos, but the answer to the thread's question is: no.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
26 Jan 16

Check at 16:15 on this chess video from New Orleans to appreciate that Ben Finegold (GM) is lecturing chldren aged 5 and 6 (the little boy glimpsed here said he is five and a half) and listen to their childish voices suggesting better moves than we see on this site from players of 1500 plus. Never mind computers - the older generation is toast and not just in China.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jan 16

That's definitely another story🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jan 16

Originally posted by joe beyser
You being a libtard and all, I bet ya play a mean skinflute.
Have you ever even picked up a guitar? Do you know what notes most guitars are tuned to? Do you have any idea what drop C tuning is? Any idea how a mandolin is tuned and what it is close to in tuning? I doubt you ever even held a mandolin.

Which is most likely why you had to resort to insults. You really don't give a crap about music, what you really give a crap about are liberals. Tree huggers are the devil.