Sarah Palin takes Fox News job

Sarah Palin takes Fox News job

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Really? What is your ideology and what would your policy be?
You can deduce that from my posts here on RHP.

g

Pepperland

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by FMF
BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/americas/8453223.stm

Smart move by Palin. Smart move by Fox.

Thoughts?
It may be a smart move by palin, but it certainly isn't a smart move by fox; they already have glenn beck and hannity as the laughing stocks, having another clown in the network will only damage its credibility.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by generalissimo
It may be a smart move by palin, but it certainly isn't a smart move by fox; they already have glenn beck and hannity as the laughing stocks, having another clown in the network will only damage its credibility.
"damage its credibility" with who?!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jan 10

Fox is not interested in being credible to lefties and left leaning moderates.

This allows Palin to go through a visible evolution on mass media. I think it's smart from all angles. Now the only thing anyone sees when you say "Palin" is the ditsy milf from the McCain campaign.

Soon people will see her as a talking head on Fox, which might have a different image after a while.

g

Pepperland

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by utherpendragon
"damage its credibility" with who?!
by having people like beck, hannity, and now palin, Fox is damaging its credibility.

g

Pepperland

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by AThousandYoung

This allows Palin to go through a visible evolution on mass media. I think it's smart from all angles. Now the only thing anyone sees when you say "Palin" is the ditsy milf from the McCain campaign.

Soon people will see her as a talking head on Fox, which might have a different image after a while.

well, this is becoming increasingly evident. But it is a huge mistake, not everyone on Fox is an extremist, a minority of people actually offer honest criticism, it is foolish to have even more partisan talking heads.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jan 10

[b]Fox is not interested in being credible to lefties and left leaning moderates.

well, this is becoming increasingly evident. But it is a huge mistake, not everyone on Fox is an extremist, a minority of people actually offer honest criticism, it is foolish to have even more partisan talking heads.[/b]
Sensationalism and partisanship are part of their business plan and it's working like a charm.

g

Pepperland

Moves
12 Jan 10

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Sensationalism and partisanship are part of their business plan and it's working like a charm.
is it? does fox enjoy the fact that the daily show is taken more seriously than most fox news programs?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jan 10

is it? does fox enjoy the fact that the daily show is taken more seriously than most fox news programs?
Why do you think that is true?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
12 Jan 10

No its not. Where do you get this info from?"More seriously" by who? Fox is the most watched by far over all competitors reguardless if you like it or not.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
12 Jan 10

I've always felt she would be well-suited in this sort of position. She has the professional background, the looks/charisma, and the political base for it. I just hope this means that she has given up on running for president. That way I may have a real choice to make next election.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Jan 10

I think Fox is mostly concerned with their ratings, and they are good.

U

Moves
12 Jan 10

Although Fox is little more than a thinly veiled Conservative tabloid, their business platform works extremely well for them. They get huge ratings and advertising dollars.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
13 Jan 10

I'd prefer that she do a Playboy spread. Id just look at the pictures same as always.

Her looks are 75% of her appeal, don't you agree? To quote Waits she has the IQ of a fencepost. A babe with some power. That is a package.

w

Moves
13 Jan 10

Originally posted by FMF
BBC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/americas/8453223.stm

Smart move by Palin. Smart move by Fox.

Thoughts?
This way she can dish out what was dished to her from the media. I think it will be a sweet revenge for her person. Whether you think such attacks on her during the electoin were "fair" or deserving, you have to admit they made her life hell.