Rubio at the Debate

Rubio at the Debate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Planet Rain

Moves
09 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Kennedy was a Catholic, and the fact that Rubio is of Cuban ancestry I rather doubt would be a serious impediment.

Now, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with US politics, but it matters somewhat which lunatic wins the Republican presidential nomination. I'm driven to see Bernie Sanders win his way to the White House, and it would be better if someone like Bush or Kasich does not become his opposition. I want a Trump, Cruz, or Rubio. Any one of those three would wind up wearing his ass for a hat the day after the election.

Okay, in truth I'm somewhat obsessed with seeing that Hillary Clinton is defeated by Sanders.

D

Moves
09 Feb 16

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
09 Feb 16

The post that was quoted here has been removed
The United States is probably less religious than it was in the early 20th century. A Mormon was seriously considered, and I think Barrak Obama's religious credentials are somewhat muddy. I believe the days when American Presidents end speeches with "God bless America" are numbered.

w

Moves
09 Feb 16

I'm not sure this is true or not but I've read that Rubio might be gay/bisexual.

Apparently there are pictures of him at several bath houses in Miami from his younger days.

If so, it might explain why many call him the Republican Obama. 😛

K

Germany

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by whodey
I'm not sure this is true or not but I've read that Rubio might be gay/bisexual.

Apparently there are pictures of him at several bath houses in Miami from his younger days.

If you read it, it's probably not true.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by whodey

Hetero, gay, bi, male, female are all rather superficial. When did we become so shallow, and unconcerned about policy preferences?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Soothfast
Kennedy was a Catholic, and the fact that Rubio is of Cuban ancestry I rather doubt would be a serious impediment.

Now, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with US politics, but it matters somewhat which lunatic wins the Republican presidential nomination. I'm driven to see Bernie Sanders win his way to the White House, and it would be better if someone like B ...[text shortened]...

Okay, in truth I'm somewhat obsessed with seeing that Hillary Clinton is defeated by Sanders.
Kennedy was assassinated. So was his brother.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Kennedy was assassinated. So was his brother.
Do you think the US has changed in the 60+ years since?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by normbenign
Do you think the US has changed in the 60+ years since?
Yes. But not necessarily in a Catholic friendly way.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Do you think the Kennedy boys were killed due to their Catholicism? If so, why the attempt on the life of Reagan?

w

Moves
10 Feb 16

Hetero, gay, bi, male, female are all rather superficial. When did we become so shallow, and unconcerned about policy preferences?
What does it matter?

Rubio is trying to court evangelical Christians. Now he has a problem. He has three choices.

1. Deny it, and if it's true, have it destroy him later against Hillary.
2. Admit it, and say that his faith saved him from that lifestyle.
3. Admit it, and be proud of what and who he is.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
10 Feb 16

Originally posted by Soothfast
I was getting worried that Rubio would become the nominee, as he looked like one of the less clinically insane inmates in the Republican Clown Car and so presumably would be harder to defeat in November.

Now I really, really hope Rubio becomes the nominee.

Now I really, really hope Rubio becomes the nominee.
Youve missed your calling. On message with only 9 words!

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
10 Feb 16
1 edit

Do you think the Kennedy boys were killed due to their Catholicism? If so, why the attempt on the life of Reagan?
Maybe their Catholicism gave them a sense of something greater than being servile to the military industrial complex, but in their zeal to rule as honourable men, maybe they underestimated the fury of the backlash of those they scorned when in office?

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
10 Feb 16

Pelosi, Boehner, Biden....

If power is not yet Catholic friendly, what will it take?