1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 03:35
    MSNBC had hired her, and the staff rebelled and got her treasonous ass fired.
    She became one of those pushing the fake elector scheme right besides X45 and actually changed her name, cutting out the Romney part, as his daughter, didn't want to be caught red faced with a political enemy so she rewrote herself just for X45.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-jan-6-investigation-fake-electors-608932d4771f6e2e3c5efb3fdcd8fcce

That whole bunch should be in prison.

But forces are still there, X45 owns the former republican party and there are plenty of other fascists who would love to make themselves dictator just like X45 so even if he loses in November those traitors will not stop the rush to kill our democracy, just taking over where X45 left off, assuming he loses come voting day.
    And now in Maracopa county the board had to beat a hasty retreat from attacks from the ultrarightwingnuts screaming SERVING with BULLSHYTE papers saying how the board were foreign agents or some such. So the X45 forces have already started their kill democracy campaign unabated.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 11:55
    @sonhouse said
    She became one of those pushing the fake elector scheme right besides X45 and actually changed her name, cutting out the Romney part, as his daughter, didn't want to be caught red faced with a political enemy so she rewrote herself just for X45.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-jan-6-in ...[text shortened]... agents or some such. So the X45 forces have already started their kill democracy campaign unabated.
    I cancelled my golf game and lobster lunch to read this post, and the accompanying link that McDaniel was fired. Still reading. After this, I will jump over to the Covid thread, just jam packed with need-to-know stuff.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 14:12
    @sonhouse said

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-jan-6-in ...[text shortened]... agents or some such. So the X45 forces have already started their kill democracy campaign unabated.
    Its Ronna McDaniel you illiterate fool
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 15:591 edit
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Yes, misspelled. So sue me. It doesn't detract from the REASON she was fired. And OF COURSE you fully agree with her illegal BULLSHYTE pushing fake electors. I bet you feel really bad about not being able to be on the capitol grounds Jan 6.
    Bet you will be ready next time, maybe bring one of your many assault rifles next time.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 16:01
    @AverageJoe1
    And OF COURSE you fully agree with Ronna about her illegal activity pushing fake electors to illegally get Trump in power again. No big deal right?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 04:43
    @sonhouse said

About time.

Maybe she'll run over to Fox News, or OANN or somewhere the standards are suitably lax.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 17:36
    @Suzianne
    She could move to Moscow and get a sweet TV job like Maria.....
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 23:401 edit
    @sonhouse, have you thought about what you will do if Trump wins?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 12:35
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    I have the option of moving to Brazil actually, daughter and her family live there, hubby is a physicist, she is working on her Phd in music. If Trump wins I don't want to be a US citizen any more. It will be the literal end of democracy and it might even START WW3.
    Of course for you, he is only joking. Which is the height of naivete. The main reason he wants to win is to quash most of his legal problems.
    His latest POS BS, adding 10% 'tariff' to any goods coming from overseas, so the price of bananas or watermelons or cars or anything else imported will cost 10% more.
    And he tries to tell us foreigners will pay for it which is total BULLSHYTE.
    And you love him.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 14:101 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    I have the option of moving to Brazil actually, daughter and her family live there, hubby is a physicist, she is working on her Phd in music. If Trump wins I don't want to be a US citizen any more. It will be the literal end of democracy and it might even START WW3.
    Of course for you, he is only joking. Which is the height of naivete. The main reason he wa ...[text shortened]... re.
    And he tries to tell us foreigners will pay for it which is total BULLSHYTE.
    And you love him.
    Was it like that when he was president?
    Why didn't you move then?
    Hope you enjoy Brazil.
    "Brazilian police and media report that the crime rate remains high in most urban centers, including the cities of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, and is also growing in rural areas within those states. Brazil's murder rate is more than four times higher than that of the United States, and rates for other crimes are similarly high."
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 14:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    I cancelled my golf game and lobster lunch to read this post, and the accompanying link that McDaniel was fired. Still reading. After this, I will jump over to the Covid thread, just jam packed with need-to-know stuff.
    You know, you don’t strike me as the sort if person who eats lobster for lunch.

Grits, hotdogs… sure… lobster… not so much.

Just sayin’.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '24 15:53
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Don't worry, I know all about Brazil and the high crime rate.
    If X45 wins in November there won't BE another election, his buddies he will put in charge will see to that.
    Oh, I forgot, X45 was only JOKING.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree