Romney, the New Sarah Palin

Romney, the New Sarah Palin

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Jul 12

Nope, worse.

Moves
27 Jul 12

It has been an hilarioius week! Somebody on the radio compared him to Mr. Bean.

Amazing that his staffer had appealed to the very "Anglo Saxon" element he's pissed off.

The Daily Sun headline this morning "Mitt the Twit."

Now pissing off foreign leaders doesn't always play as a negative in American politics. None of the other foreign leaders like Bush as that famous clip of everybody avoiding handshakes with him demonstrated. But American voters didn't hold that against him.

The difference here is that Romney is looking like an amateur.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Jul 12

Ooh Anglo-Saxons in USA news...coolness.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/25/us-usa-campaign-romney-tour-idUKBRE86O1HM20120725

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
28 Jul 12

Originally posted by coquette
Nope, worse.
Mitt can't hold a candle to Sarah.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Jul 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Ooh Anglo-Saxons in USA news...coolness.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/07/25/us-usa-campaign-romney-tour-idUKBRE86O1HM20120725
I wonder if he will visit 'Romney Marsh' in Kent, an old ancestral seat perhaps.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Jul 12

Originally posted by normbenign
Mitt can't hold a candle to Sarah.
That would be illegal surely.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
28 Jul 12
2 edits

Originally posted by kevcvs57
That would be illegal surely.
Don't call me surely, but I'll answer to Sarah. Mitt holding a mitt to Sarah would surely be sexual harassment.

Seriously, last weekend I went to a Tea Party rally and heard Sarah Palin speak in person for the first time. She is a force to be reckoned with, and young enough to be around for a few more Presidential cycles.

Moves
28 Jul 12

Don't call me surely, but I'll answer to Sarah. Mitt holding a mitt to Sarah would surely be sexual harassment.

Seriously, last weekend I went to a Tea Party rally and heard Sarah Palin speak in person for the first time. She is a force to be reckoned with, and young enough to be around for a few more Presidential cycles.
I think she WAS a force to be reckoned with. But she lost a lot of her following when she quit as governor in midterm so she could rake in money with reality television.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Jul 12

Time may be on Her side, but either She will have to do some serious shifting to the center or the center will have to shift a long way to the right before She is electable as president.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
28 Jul 12

If Romney is the new Sarah P, does that also make him a MILF... a Mormon you would like to.......

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Jul 12

Originally posted by kmax87
If Romney is the new Sarah P, does that also make him a MILF... a Mormon you would like to.......
I could have said Sarah P is much more delectable than she is electable but I am a gentleman.

Moves
29 Jul 12

She's a git - pure and simple. Only voters in the USA are too stupid to see anything in her.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
29 Jul 12

Don't get me wrong--there's no chance I'll be voting for Romney this November.

But I almost felt sorry for him after his visit to the U.K. Honestly, he couldn't have asked for more things to go wrong. And yet, it's not like he really did anything wrong. No, you probably shouldn't criticize the Olympics organization, and no, apparently you shouldn't broadcast meetings with U.K. intelligence chiefs... but so what?

Moves
29 Jul 12

Originally posted by wittywonka
Don't get me wrong--there's no chance I'll be voting for Romney this November.

But I almost felt sorry for him after his visit to the U.K. Honestly, he couldn't have asked for more things to go wrong. And yet, it's not like he really did anything wrong. No, you probably shouldn't criticize the Olympics organization, and no, apparently you shouldn't broadcast meetings with U.K. intelligence chiefs... but so what?
It just showed him and his handlers to be amateurs. I don't think it'll hurt him in the long run, but it does give the late night comedians lots of fodder.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
05 Aug 12

Originally posted by Kunsoo
It just showed him and his handlers to be amateurs. I don't think it'll hurt him in the long run, but it does give the late night comedians lots of fodder.
and you don't think that being fodder for the comedians wont hurt him?