1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 11:16
    @wajoma said
    I don't know, it's something to be determined, I don't believe it's the moment of conception nor is it up until the moments before birth.

Suzi, shag and kev refuse to acknowledge it could be anywhere this side of birth. I used to be in that camp, now I see that for what it is; a cop out. At some point a woman must commit to the pregnancy, I don't know where that line is.
    And your cop-out is refusing to recognize that women are perfectly capable of figuring that out for themselves. Something you and every other conservative under the sun is incapable of understanding.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 11:29
    @mott-the-hoople said
    nothing has been banned…quit lying about that.
    Listen, you gutless freak, if the Second Amendment was repealed, and the gun issue was sent back to the states, some of which would ban guns entirely and others would have no laws even restricting it, meaning if you wanted to own a gun, you'd have to move to another state, you'd sure as hell call that a ban, wouldn't you?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:00
    @suzianne said
    Listen, you gutless freak, if the Second Amendment was repealed, and the gun issue was sent back to the states, some of which would ban guns entirely and others would have no laws even restricting it, meaning if you wanted to own a gun, you'd have to move to another state, you'd sure as hell call that a ban, wouldn't you?
    “IF”…stupid argument
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    nothing has been banned…quit lying about that
    Actually, it appears 9 States have already prohibited abortion with penal laws against it going into effect after the ruling. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:27
    @no1marauder said
    Actually, it appears 9 States have already prohibited abortion with penal laws against it going into effect after the ruling. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/us/abortion-laws-roe-v-wade.html
    actually the scotus didnt ban anything
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:32
    @wajoma said
    I don't know, it's something to be determined, I don't believe it's the moment of conception nor is it up until the moments before birth.

Suzi, shag and kev refuse to acknowledge it could be anywhere this side of birth. I used to be in that camp, now I see that for what it is; a cop out. At some point a woman must commit to the pregnancy, I don't know where that line is.
    Viability makes philosophical sense; before the fetus is capable of independent existence outside of the womb it is necessarily a part of her body. And her Natural Right to bodily sovereignty should mean she should have control over her body and anything in it.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:37
    @mott-the-hoople said
    actually the scotus didnt ban anything
    Your claim was "nothing has been banned", remember?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 13:59
    @Suzianne
    It gets worse, they are now aiming to stop same sex marriage and even contraceptives. The extreme religious right are only in the first phase of this attack on women.
    They will start a deal about zygotes having the rights of personhood and they are setting ALL of that up so the basturds of SCOTUS can't WAIT for all that to play out, some lower court decision where it will be guided upstream to SCOTUS so they can make even contraceptives illegal and to finish what they started with Roe V Wade, a total ban even in blue states.
    The US is in a dark time now and zombie republicans are only at the START of this attack on gay rights and women's rights, putting us squarely back in the 19th century.
    There have already been massive protests and I hope that continues since these attacks on humanity will only get worse, this decision is only the opening round and some 70% of Americans are against it but the way zombie repubs are fixing it, we may lose those rights and democracy itself in the devils bargain they are working on and have been working on for 40 years.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 14:01
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    The extreme right wingers on SCOTUS knew exactly what they did and that is only the opening round, next is contraceptives and single sex marriage and I am quite sure you are dancing in the streets, you HATE the idea of women getting equality and so do the rest of your zombie crowd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree