1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 20:36
    @mott-the-hoople said
    a win for states rights and a win for babies

lets be clear, the ruling did not ban abortion, so quit lying about that
    Does this ruling lead to at least 13 states taking away woman’s rights to do whst they want with their own bodies?

Well there you go.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 20:50
    @sleepyguy said
    OK we should just kill babies then.
    That's certainly a leap that I did not make.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:36
    @suzianne said
    That's certainly a leap that I did not make.
    You refused to draw a line, no line equals 5 minutes before birth abortions, so very clearly you did make that leap. You went full retard suzi, never go full retard.
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:55
    @wajoma said
    You refused to draw a line, no line equals 5 minutes before birth abortions, so very clearly you did make that leap. You went full retard suzi, never go full retard.
    The 'Creepy Kiwi,' has spoken.
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 02:21
    @sh76 said
    No policy can be sustained without substantial support from women. In places where abortion is restricted or outlawed in the US, a substantial share of women in that area agree with that policy. Maybe not a majority, but a substantial minority. Women are over 50% of the vote. No policy can pass without substantial support from women in the location.
    What world do you live in?
    Men hold the power, men make the laws.
    Try reading a bit more.
    You know, besides comic books. 😛
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 02:51
    @mott-the-hoople said

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61933814

Abortion clinics closing. Looks like abortions have been banned to me.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 03:47
    @wajoma said
    What's your excuse?
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 03:56
    @suzianne said
    What's your excuse?
    My excuse for not being a retard is that there is a line, a woman has a certain period to vacuum the fetus out after which point she must commit to the pregnancy. Not: "No abortion" but rather "No abortion beyond a certain point"

Because the pro abortion people like you and kev are too scared to even discuss where that line might be you end up with no line, which freaks the normies out.

You, kev and shag went full retard.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:01
    @wajoma said
    My excuse for not being a retard is that there is a line, a woman has a certain period to vacuum the fetus out after which point she must commit to the pregnancy. Not: "No abortion" but rather "No abortion beyond a certain point"

Because the pro abortion people like you and kev are too scared to even discuss where that line might be you end up with no line, which freaks the normies out.

Ah, look at him quoting Tropic Thunder.

How cute.
  10. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:07
    @shavixmir said
    Ah, look at him quoting Tropic Thunder.

How cute.
    Check out the big brain on shag doody.

Everyone knew that already shag.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:121 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said

So you will now have 800,000 unwanted births a year. Kids being born into a cycle of abuse, abandonment, early sexual exposure, pregnancy, more unwanted kids, more societal problems etc etc.

400,000 new baby girls, every year, all unwanted and all ready to get early pregnant due a poor education and/or upbringing.

But at the same time you don’t provide free unilateral birth control, because…?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:24
    @wajoma said

No, I meant what's your excuse for going full retard.

Thanks for doubling down.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:25
    @divegeester said
    So you will now have 800,000 unwanted births a year. Kids being born into a cycle of abuse, abandonment, early sexual exposure, pregnancy, more unwanted kids, more societal problems etc etc.

400,000 new baby girls, every year, all unwanted and all ready to get early pregnant due a poor education and/or upbringing.

But at the same time you don’t provide free unilateral birth control, because…?
    Preach it, brother.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 04:31
    @wajoma said
    Babies have zero to do with abortions.

No one is "killing babies".
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 05:37
    @suzianne said
    Babies have zero to do with abortions.

No one is "killing babies".
    As far as anyone can ascertain, and we have to guess here because you and kev will do anything to avoid answering a straight question, on one side of the minge it's a parasitical maggot, and on the other side of the minge it's a baby.

I think there's some room for discussion, that the line is a little further back, that you're not even prepared to acknowledge that possibilty confirms your full retard status.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree