RHP's

RHP's "Man" Of The Year

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by FMF
The U.K.'s Independent offers a few more possibilities that might give us a more outside the box winner:

The Congolese gynaecologist [b]Denis Mukwege

Chinese free speech campaigner and political prisoner Liu Xiaobo.

Bolivia's first indigenous president Evo Morales.

Afghani women's rights activist and (banned) legislator [ ...[text shortened]... s/johann-hari/johann-hari-amid-dark-times-meet-the-most-inspiring-people-of-2009-1852835.html[/b]
My vote goes for Evo Morales.

U

Moves
31 Dec 09

My vote goes to USArmyParatrooper. He is extremely intelligent, very charismatic and strikingly handsome. We are lucky to have him.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
My vote goes to USArmyParatrooper. He is extremely intelligent, very charismatic and strikingly handsome. We are lucky to have him.
and you learned how to spell "handsome" this year. 😉

s

At the Revolution

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by FMF
Nominations? Shortlists?

The Charleston Daily Mail says it's [b]Sarah Palin
for energizing conservative America when it is/was on the mat and seemingly rudderless. http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber/archives/6511

Some would perhaps say it's President Barack Obama for winning the U.S. election with a famously insurgent campaign against the Was ...[text shortened]... as a Rwandan human rights activist.

Who should it be, according to RHP Debates Forum?[/b]
Ahmed Sa'adat.

g

Pepperland

Moves
31 Dec 09

Either Obama or Ahmadinejad.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
31 Dec 09

Bob Dylan.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by rwingett
My vote goes for Evo Morales.
That's a pretty good choice too.

g

Pepperland

Moves
31 Dec 09

Originally posted by badmoon
Bob Dylan.
not fair, the competition is clearly in disadvantage.

HG

Moves
01 Jan 10

Sean Hannity, he's a God fearing, caring individual who attempts to show us all the true way.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
Can't say I have been really impressed with any man (or woman) this year.
Your sexual exploits, good or bad, during the past year are of no concern to the rest of us. Please stay on topic.

GRANNY.

g

Pepperland

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Sean Hannity, he's a God fearing, caring individual who attempts to show us all the true way.
wrong thread, its the "man of the year", not the "idiot of the year".

F

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by generalissimo
wrong thread, its the "man of the year", not the "idiot of the year".
Sean Hannity is about as savvy as they come. You've got your plastic pants on back to front.

g

Pepperland

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by FMF
Sean Hannity is about as savvy as they come. You've got your plastic pants on back to front.
are you on something? what plastic pants?

F

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by generalissimo
are you on something? what plastic pants?
OK, let's put it another way. Sean Hannity is about as savvy as they come. And yet you call him an "idiot". That's some real intellectual bravado you got there. You must really think you're a badass debater. One of the smoothest and most successful media operators, polemicists and attack dog authors in the U.S. public domain is an "idiot". generalissimo told us so. How the plastic pants metaphor fits into all that, well that's for you to figure out.

U

Moves
01 Jan 10

Originally posted by FMF
OK, let's put it another way. Sean Hannity is about as savvy as they come. And yet you call him an "idiot". That's some real intellectual bravado you got there. You must really think you're a badass debater. One of the smoothest and most successful media operators, polemicists and attack dog authors in the U.S. public domain is an "idiot". generalissimo told us ...[text shortened]... o. How the plastic pants metaphor fits into all that, well that's for you to figure out.
Sean Hannity is good with the cards stacked in his favor. But given a one-on-one verbal debate, where both of us know the subject ahead of time...

I honestly think I could mop the floor with him. He leaves himself waaaay to open to be called out on blatant falsehoods.