1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 May '22 15:161 edit
    @jimm619 said
    So says, 'The Creepy Kiwi.''
    Steady that’s one of them Libertarians your talking too, they believe that personal freedoms are paramount and you can be anything you want to be.
    Or they are just folks who failed the librarian entrance exam due to dyslexia, it’s hard to tell sometimes.
  2. Joined
    10 May '22
    Moves
    20 May '22 15:28
    My brother claims to be a Libertarian and I always call him the Librarian 😄
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 May '22 17:36
    @kevcvs57 said
    Steady that’s one of them Libertarians your talking too, they believe that personal freedoms are paramount and you can be anything you want to be.
    Or at least, they believe their personal freedoms are paramount. Anyone else's can go hang. If my freedom to breathe impinges on a libertarian's freedom to burn rubber tires, the tariard pronounces my freedom irrelevant to the free world.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 May '22 21:08
    @wajoma said
    says you suzi, but who knows isn't it on some kind non-binary spectrum limbo land. Maybe it wears the pants in the relationship and might prefer Mr Jean-Pierre.

'It' is completely neutral and the safest option.
    That's right, let's not be too judgmental when assigning gender pronouns to the person, Jean-Pierre.

That person, may after all be a man and we won't know until we interview that person. Are we having fun yet?
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 May '22 21:11
    @shallow-blue said
    Or at least, they believe their personal freedoms are paramount. Anyone else's can go hang. If my freedom to breathe impinges on a libertarian's freedom to burn rubber tires, the tariard pronounces my freedom irrelevant to the free world.
    You believe that only because you're a fukking idiot.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 03:571 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's right, let's not be too judgmental when assigning gender pronouns to the person, Jean-Pierre.

That person, may after all be a man and we won't know until we interview that person. Are we having fun yet?
    So, just to recap...

Yes, I guess it IS too outrageous to actually expect people to call a gay black woman by her name or pronoun of choice in America now.

You guys just can't wait for America to go full-on dystopia, can you?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 May '22 11:05
    @kevcvs57 said
    Or they are just folks who failed the librarian entrance exam due to dyslexia, it’s hard to tell sometimes.
    I would like for Kev to tell us why he casts "You can be anything you want to be' in a negative light. I truly do not understand.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 May '22 12:07
    @earl-of-trumps said
    You believe that only because you're a fukking idiot.
    No, I believe it because I've observed your kind of people demand that other people give up their freedom to stay alive, just so you can have the freedom to pay two cents less for your Big Mac.

I have never known an honest libertarian.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    21 May '22 12:141 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    No, I believe it because I've observed your kind of people demand that other people give up their freedom to stay alive, just so you can have the freedom to pay two cents less for your Big Mac.

I have never known an honest libertarian.
    Generally it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest here, you don't know any libertarians.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:12
    @wajoma said
    Generally it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest here, you don't know any libertarians.
    That's probably right.

There are too many only claiming to be libertarian.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 14:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    I would like for Kev to tell us why he casts "You can be anything you want to be' in a negative light. I truly do not understand.
    Do you know what "lip service" is?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 May '22 18:161 edit
    @suzianne said
    So, just to recap...

Yes, I guess it IS too outrageous to actually expect people to call a gay black woman by her name or pronoun of choice in America now.

You guys just can't wait for America to go full-on dystopia, can you?
    But we don't know what that pronoun is, now, do we?!

Now you may appreciate why it was that a then candidate supreme court justice could not define what a woman is.

Nobody knows any more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree