lol, 4 [down-thumbs]

you people have to get a life. I told the damm TRUTH
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 May '21 21:091 edit
    @caissad4 said
    Sadly you are yet another victim of right wing propaganda .
    Educate yourself and stop making a fool of yourself .
    Caissad4, this is not to flame you, simply to show how the MSM does in fact, control the masses with one-sided information.

1. The situation at the border is worse now than under Trump. Do you hear of the MSM
    claiming that there are children in cages anymore...? and you WON'T.

2. Dr. Fauci, goes out of his way to point out that a SINGULAR Trump really was a "super spreader" event.
    Meanwhile, the swarm of masses crossing the border continually NOR the BLM that are in the streets
    and have been for 11 months, get such a billing.

What can I say. Food for thought, Caissad4.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 May '21 22:241 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Caissad4, this is not to flame you, simply to show how the MSM does in fact, control the masses with one-sided information.

1. The situation at the border is worse now than under Trump. Do you hear of the MSM
    claiming that there are children in cages anymore...? and you WON'T.

2. Dr. Fauci, goes out of his way to point out that a SINGULAR Trump really was a "sup ...[text shortened]... ets
    and have been for 11 months, get such a billing.

What can I say. Food for thought, Caissad4.
    1. Not true. https://www.axios.com/data-biden-border-crisis-migrant-children-families-fb4e15f0-d819-4bef-a942-88ef8782025d.html

2. Photos of virtually any BLM protests show the vast majority wore masks while these were routinely discouraged at Trump's and other right wing events.

3. Biden has continued the Trump policy, called Title 42, of turning away migrants at the border for "public health" reasons. This administration has made an exception for unaccompanied minors; to not do so as Trump did was monstrous. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/26/biden-continues-title-42-immigration-policy-but-now-allows-children/4798100001/
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 May '21 22:33
    @no1marauder said
    1. Not true. https://www.axios.com/data-biden-border-crisis-migrant-children-families-fb4e15f0-d819-4bef-a942-88ef8782025d.html

2. Photos of virtually any BLM protests show the vast majority wore masks while these were routinely discouraged at Trump's and other right wing events.
    Awwwwe..... just love the BLM. Go marauder. Think i’ll hide in my house. Your stuff is funny, but what is really funny is to have Zahlsnzi and Shav, who live in another world in every way you can think of, giving us ideas of how the USA which is huge and has 330 million people should be run. I wonder if they’ve ever been here.
    Seriously, I do hope that threads start popping up about the culture problem without Russ censoring us! It us a WHOLE lot different from one country to another. Seems like these two want us to give up our sovereignty to the border people, but seem to be sitting tight with their sovereignty
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 May '21 22:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Awwwwe..... just love the BLM. Go marauder. Think i’ll hide in my house. Your stuff is funny, but what is really funny is to have Zahlsnzi and Shav, who live in another world in every way you can think of, giving us ideas of how the USA which is huge and has 330 million people should be run. I wonder if they’ve ever been here.
    Seriously, I do hope that threads sta ...[text shortened]... o give up our sovereignty to the border people, but seem to be sitting tight with their sovereignty
    What "culture problem", Joe?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 May '21 00:001 edit
    @no1marauder said
    You’ll see. Patience. It will prob hit the worldly Duchess first. China culture is quite different than ours, couple that with no concept of our culture, as he “and Biden!,,Ta Da!!!” negotiate! Many fireworks ahead.......l,,.....

And it will be nice to see her drop the Race line......
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 May '21 02:371 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Seriously, I do hope that threads sta ...[text shortened]... o give up our sovereignty to the border people, but seem to be sitting tight with their sovereignty
    I’ve lived in the US, you complete retard.

And even if I hadn’t, it wouldn’t mean the advise was pointless.

You’ve not been to space, but if your boyfriend was going you’d still be correct in telling him wear a spacesuit.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 May '21 17:231 edit
    @shavixmir said

And even if I hadn’t, it wouldn’t mean the advise was pointless.

You’ve not been to space, but if your boyfriend was going you’d still be correct in telling him wear a spacesuit.
    I was just guessing, considering the derisiveness opinions you have of the United States of America. I can see why you came here though because everybody wants to come here. I don’t know a soul in the world who is moving to Scotland anytime soon. Not much going on there. Are you still using a computer manufactured in the United States. I asked Shav that, he said it was ‘probably’ made in China, whatever that response means. And I noted that he did not say the brand of the computer, or tell me that there was a big apple on the back of it.
    I think there’s nothing in my home that came from Scotland. I’ll check around and get back to you.🤔
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 May '21 20:59
    @no1marauder said
    Surely, you jest, No1. - "I think the white people should be eradicated".

you are one strange dude. 🤔
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 May '21 21:01
    @shavixmir - said

And obviously you hung out with the wrong frigging. crowd. Their hatred has been absorbed into your being.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 May '21 21:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir - said

And obviously you hung out with the wrong frigging. crowd. Their hatred has been absorbed into your being.
    Yeah, A result of the ‘group’ life. My entire speech to my granddaughter, leaving for college last year, was to zbe Independent !!!
    It worked. I birthed a leader!
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 May '21 22:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Surely, you jest, No1. - "I think the white people should be eradicated".

you are one strange dude. 🤔
    You think one comment by a college sophomore equates to a "culture problem"?

It would be nice if the right wingers here would be a bit more specific on what they think the "culture problem" is in the US.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 May '21 22:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, A result of the ‘group’ life. My entire speech to my granddaughter, leaving for college last year, was to zbe Independent !!!
    It worked. I birthed a leader!
    You "birthed" a granddaughter?

Did anyone ever explain to you the "birds and the bees", Joe?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 May '21 00:39
    @no1marauder said
    You think one comment by a college sophomore equates to a "culture problem"?

It would be nice if the right wingers here would be a bit more specific on what they think the "culture problem" is in the US.
    I know we have some cultures living here who have murdered their daughters for looking at a boy, or cut off the hand of a thief. Here in the US. I haven’t heard of gays being thrown off of roofs in Minnesota yet, but they do it in their countries, where I wish they would have stayed put. Do you have any friends moving to those ‘lands?”
    I think it would be a problem to have to suffer their life styles, slaughtering animals, etc in their backyards adjacent to mine. Would you want your precious granddaughter to witness that, the robes, the music which is waaaaay different than 4/4 time, or a nice waltz melody. And some of them wail at (something) 5 times a day. From a minaret which I guess they’d build 12 feet from your sitting porch. Yuk.
    Anyway, you get my drift. About culture.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 May '21 00:424 edits
    @no1marauder said
    You "birthed" a granddaughter?

Did anyone ever explain to you the "birds and the bees", Joe?
    Well, it actually says ‘birthed a leader”, Tried a bit of metaphorical-ness, I think I failed. I thought it would be Duuchess who’d single me out on that one! But she may have shied away, thinking I might ask her an unanswerable question!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree