1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 01:14
    @no1marauder said
    You think one comment by a college sophomore equates to a "culture problem"?

It would be nice if the right wingers here would be a bit more specific on what they think the "culture problem" is in the US.
    It's far far from the comment of one... what, ,radical?? please.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 May '21 02:23
    @dood111 said
    Control the media and thus manipulate the exact message you want the voting public to receive.
    Continue to have elections, to maintain the appearance of national self-determination.
    Rig those elections in your favor and howl with protest when you’re caught doing so. The media will cover for you and forestall any serious fraud inquires, preserving your stolen elections. Moun ...[text shortened]... sing any initiative, so you can “eliminate debate,” as one of your leading voices said so memorably.
    I watch Tucker Carlson. He is entertaining, but his inflection makes him sound like a teenage girl. "Maybe, maybe, who knows but maybe the vaccine doesn’t work, and they’re simply [super high inflective voice] not telling you that."

The media is manipulative and partisan but it does not change minds. You listen because it reinforces your already formed opinion.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 May '21 03:35
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It's far far from the comment of one... what, ,radical?? please.
    I realize that this whole, loony concept of white persecution in the US is the primary building block of present day right wing ideology, but the idea that anybody is trying to "eradicate" the entire white race here is so deranged I find it difficult to believe that even someone as gullible as you actually believes it.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 May '21 03:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    I know we have some cultures living here who have murdered their daughters for looking at a boy, or cut off the hand of a thief. Here in the US. I haven’t heard of gays being thrown off of roofs in Minnesota yet, but they do it in their countries, where I wish they would have stayed put. Do you have any friends moving to those ‘lands?”
    I think it would be a problem t ...[text shortened]... ey’d build 12 feet from your sitting porch. Yuk.
    Anyway, you get my drift. About culture.
    Yes, I get that you are an ignorant bigot.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 May '21 03:571 edit
    So the racists have learned a new word to describe their irrational fears of "the other".

Culture. Fantastic. If only they had some.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 04:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    So the racists have learned a new word to describe their irrational fears of "the other".

Culture. Fantastic. If only they had some.
    Oh, so you think it's all about skin color, Suzie? Shows you how pathetically ignorant you are.

When the Irish came to America - and I can attest that this happened in Boston, the shopkeepers and trade shops
    hung signs in the window that read "IRISH NEED NOT APPLY". That's "skin color",, you dolt???

It's CULTURE. get over yourself.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 04:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 May '21 06:28
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Oh, so you think it's all about skin color, Suzie? Shows you how pathetically ignorant you are.

When the Irish came to America - and I can attest that this happened in Boston, the shopkeepers and trade shops
    hung signs in the window that read "IRISH NEED NOT APPLY". That's "skin color",, you dolt???

It's BIGOTRY. Get over yourself.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 May '21 07:02
    @earl-of-trumps said

No, that was ignorant bigotry fueled by stereotypes and xenophobia.

Sound familiar?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 08:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 May '21 14:081 edit
    None of the above posts, for some reason,
    make any mention of the nature of different cultures settling in our country. How can the killing of a daughter or the cutting off of a hand be ignored by the posters in this forum? All that i got out of the above is that AvJoe is a bigot. Assuming that he is, for the sake of argument, I still wonder why no mention has been made of the different cultures?
    It leads me to believe that the posters above couldn’t care less about the killing of the daughter?
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 May '21 15:37
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Caissad4, this is not to flame you, simply to show how the MSM does in fact, control the masses with one-sided information.

1. The situation at the border is worse now than under Trump. Do you hear of the MSM
    claiming that there are children in cages anymore...? and you WON'T.

2. Dr. Fauci, goes out of his way to point out that a SINGULAR Trump really was a "sup ...[text shortened]... ets
    and have been for 11 months, get such a billing.

What can I say. Food for thought, Caissad4.
    The MSM is a large heaping hot bowl of doggie excrement .
    Obama, Trump and now Biden put kids in cages .
    Those 2 facts I repeatedly put on my Facebook page ( much to the chagrin of my right and left wing friends ) .
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 May '21 15:452 edits
    @no1marauder said
    I realize that this whole, loony concept of white persecution in the US is the primary building block of present day right wing ideology, but the idea that anybody is trying to "eradicate" the entire white race here is so deranged I find it difficult to believe that even someone as gullible as you actually believes it.
    Nobody is saying that they are trying to eradicate the white race, they are saying that people are advocating it and getting a great deal of popular support.
    You don't find that worrisome?
    Listen to the applause from a group of college professors and lawyers when Professor Kambone calls for the extermination of all whites.
    YouTube
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 May '21 20:211 edit
    @no1marauder said
    They say "eradicate white people" NOT because they think it will happen, but to express extreme hatred.
    Can you imagine the lid being blown off the roof if a righty ever said "we have to eradicate black people"?? Holy jeeeezus. 😲
    Face it, No1, it is a horrible expression of hatred. Face the f'n facts, man.

No1, let's face the truth, the progs and liberals tacitly love her expression. Ok? that is where this America is now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree