25 Nov '20 17:531 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 19:09
    Americans who find trump's behaviour acceptable are retarded.

And if that's half the population, then so be it. Half of FFing America is retarded.

There's no getting around it. There may be 5 levels of drinking (6 if you live on a trailer park), but there are 10 levels of stupid. And America owns 7 of them.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 04:43

6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:11
    @shavixmir said
    Americans who find trump's behaviour acceptable are retarded.

And if that's half the population, then so be it. Half of FFing America is retarded.

There's no getting around it. There may be 5 levels of drinking (6 if you live on a trailer park), but there are 10 levels of stupid. And America owns 7 of them.
    We went 4 years without starting another war. If that is what retards do we need more retards in the White House.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:16
    @shavixmir
    Not Denmark. In the good old US of A.

I think it shows the fact that the bigger the crowd, the lower the average IQ of the crowd.

They are still card carrying members of the Trump cult.

I hope if or when Trump finally has HIS day in court and goes to prison, the sheen will be off this pile of moose turd for good.

Meanwhile, a REAL person becomes POTUS just in the nick of time.

If Trump had somehow pulled off a second term, it would have been the death knell from the USA, downgraded by every other country on the planet to full blown banana republic with a huge military.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:46
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    Not Denmark. In the good old US of A.

I think it shows the fact that the bigger the crowd, the lower the average IQ of the crowd.

They are still card carrying members of the Trump cult.

I hope if or when Trump finally has HIS day in court and goes to prison, the sheen will be off this pile of moose turd for good.

Meanwhile, a REAL person becomes POTUS ...[text shortened]... downgraded by every other country on the planet to full blown banana republic with a huge military.
    Biden said he would increase military spending.
    He also said nothing would fundamentally change. Biden is the no change candidate.
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 08:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "that" tends to miss the point. If I lived in America I would have voted for Trump, NOT because I approve of him, far from it. It is more that I disapprove, vehemently, of identity politics. it's that simple, for me anyway. I suspect many voted along similar lines.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:00

11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 09:01
    @Metal-Brain
    Say it again TROLL, your credibility is SHOT and EVERYONE here knows it.

You didn't even notice his first act as even POTUS ELECT, is to take charge of the fight against COVID, something your god king Trump REFUSED to do.
    So a hundred THOUSAND deaths are DIRECTLY on the hands of Trump for TOTALLY ignoring covid, it will go a way, zero cases, remember that and all the other downplaying he did all the way back to February when he KNEW Covid was deadly and transmitted through the air by snot particles from breathing or coughing.

KNOWING THAT and STILL ignoring. 'I didn't want to cause panic' BULLSHTYE. He had ZERO idea of what to actually do against that dread disease.

He actually said " I am not the clerk for the states' about getting PPE when in fact he pitted states against states AND EVEN had FEMA confiscate PPE legally bought by several states. THAT IS WELL KNOWN AND WILL BE IN HIS CORRUPT HISTORY.

And trolls like you continue to defend him.

What will you do when he is in richly deserved prison?

Go on the warpath, joint the good old boys in Montana, buy an AK47 and start shooting at civilians like they do?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 11:54
    you're a fooking liar from top to bottom. and an extreme bigot.,
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 12:212 edits

14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 12:25
    STFU and cease the insulting generalizations.
    Your glass bottom boat is sinking and its shallow trolling yields little fish.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '20 14:06
    Just need to give more folks a college education; whites with a college degree went for Biden 51% to 48%. Those without a degree for Trump 67% to 32%. https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/exit-polls/president/national-results

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree