Pizzagate vs airforce none

Pizzagate vs airforce none

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Truth is universal. Perception of truth is not.

Do you believe that Hillary Clinton is involved in a pedophile sex slave ring?
Belief has no place in a strictly scientific environment, I am interested in empirical evidence. If there is evidence then let it be heard, if not then there is no reason to accept anything in this regard.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Belief has no place in a strictly scientific environment, I am interested in empirical evidence. If there is evidence then let it be heard, if not then there is no reason to accept anything in this regard.
This forum is not a strictly scientific environment. Neither is life.

What are your views about the topic of this thread, the Washington pedophile scandal?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Dec 16

What are your views about the topic of this thread, the Washington pedophile scandal?
More importantly, given what has been shown thus far, what do you believe?
Do you believe this little pizza shop is completely disconnected from pedophilia?
If it is, do you insist it has no connection to HRC?

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
More importantly, given what has been shown thus far, what do you believe?
Do you believe this little pizza shop is completely disconnected from pedophilia?
If it is, do you insist it has no connection to HRC?
The entire sordid story is fake news at its worst.

K

Germany

Moves
14 Dec 16

I have put forward several proofs that something not only repugnant, not only unusual, but--- most likely--- criminal, is afoot.
In response, you have jokes...
well, at least you are comforted by the alleged humor.

Curiously, you've yet to actually address any of the items brought forward.
I'm sure you have your reasons.
I make jokes because it is a silly conspiracy theory (right up there with chemtrails) and no evidence of a paedophilia ring has been presented.

It is not my job to "address [...] the items," it's law enforcement's. I don't think talk about handkerchiefs, dominos or walnuts is very compelling evidence but it may be that the FBI disagrees.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Dec 16

The entire sordid story is fake news at its worst.
And you're basing this on... what, exactly?
Because MSM has told you?
Or have you actually watched/read any of the research into the situation?
Are you considering the emails between Podesta and others illegitimate?
If legitimate, do you consider the topics discussed and the formation of the sentences therein normative, nothing unusual?
Coupled with the blogs, pictures and videos from those associated with the pizza shop, what aspect of these can be considered "fake news"?
In a city with a population of nearly 700,000--- which itself is all about power--- does it seem a bit odd that a pizza shop owner would be considered one of the top 50 of most influential people?
Have you really even viewed the material which is leading everyone else who has to conclude something is very, very wrong?
Or are you merely taking your cues from the MSM sources?
I'm going with the latter instead of the former: no stable person could see the crap that's going on and conclude that it's all normal... or anywhere in the same zip code.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
I make jokes because it is a silly conspiracy theory (right up there with chemtrails) and no evidence of a paedophilia ring has been presented.

It is not my job to "address [...] the items," it's law enforcement's. I don't think talk about handkerchiefs, dominos or walnuts is very compelling evidence but it may be that the FBI disagrees.
It's not your job, but you conclude nonetheless.

The only way possible for a person to conclude that nothing nefarious is occurring is for that same person to avoid looking at the evidence.
Forget anyone else's conclusions: look at what those involved have said, written, photographed, video recorded.
Their own actions are damning enough.

Or, continue with your head up your ass.

K

Germany

Moves
14 Dec 16

It's not your job, but you conclude nonetheless.

The only way possible for a person to conclude that nothing nefarious is occurring is for that same person to avoid looking at the evidence.
Forget anyone else's conclusions: look at what those involved have said, written, photographed, video recorded.
Their own actions are damning enough.

Or, continue with your head up your ass.
I didn't conclude that "nothing nefarious is occurring." I concluded that no evidence of "nefarious" things occurring has been presented. I don't find the amateur code-breaking and collage-making of random Internet users with vivid imaginations very compelling. Of course you are free to disagree especially since believing in this bizarre conspiracy theory is apparently very important to you.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
14 Dec 16

I didn't conclude that "nothing nefarious is occurring." I concluded that no evidence of "nefarious" things occurring has been presented. I don't find the amateur code-breaking and collage-making of random Internet users with vivid imaginations very compelling. Of course you are free to disagree especially since believing in this bizarre conspiracy theory is apparently very important to you.
You were provided with a single, isolated video which is a recording of some of the players allegedly involved: their words, their actions, no one else's.
This is among the plethora of readily available videos and other blogs which also are speaking on the topic--- all with the words, actions, pictures and recordings of the people allegedly involved.
I did not provide any summation other than my own--- which, itself is based on my own research and reviews of the evidence and materials, not on the words or summations of others.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

And you're basing this on... what, exactly?
Because MSM has told you?
Or have you actually watched/read any of the research into the situation?
Are you considering the emails between Podesta and others illegitimate?
If legitimate, do you consider the topics discussed and the formation of the sentences therein normative, nothing unusual?
Coupled with t ...[text shortened]... the crap that's going on and conclude that it's all normal... or anywhere in the same zip code.
Why is this so important to you?

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
3 edits

I read an article, two articles infact looking at allegations in the past in which the media was involved to such an extent that innocent people were charged and one wrongfully convicted. One was a nursery school teacher from New Jersey I believe, Margaret Kelly Michaels who spent five years in jail wrongfully convicted on the basis of the most flimsy evidence gathered in a controversial way and the other The McMartin preschool trial where NO convictions occurred and the testimony of a hired gun psychologist was taken to pieces ( I read the court transcript of her cross examination, her techniques of suggestion and it made for rather chilling testimony) I am only really interested in the role that the media play in hyping allegations of this kind and obviously any evidence which relates to the establishment of some kind of consensus.

I have not really looked at any evidence in the Washington paedophile scandal as such and that which I have chanced upon I have found to be entirely unconvincing. Accusations made on the basis of the Podesta emails are the flimsiest of all.

K

Germany

Moves
14 Dec 16

You were provided with a single, isolated video which is a recording of some of the players allegedly involved: their words, their actions, no one else's.
This is among the plethora of readily available videos and other blogs which also are speaking on the topic--- all with the words, actions, pictures and recordings of the people allegedly involved.
I d ...[text shortened]... wn research and reviews of the evidence and materials, not on the words or summations of others.
There is a plethora of videos on chemtrails, a flat Earth, creationism, 9/11 trutherism, the JFK assassination, and countless other conspiracies. I guess they provide some sort of entertainment, in a way, but are not the appropriate method for fact-finding and expanding one's knowledge about the world.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have not really looked at any evidence in the Washington paedophile scandal as such and that which I have chanced upon I have found to be entirely unconvincing. Accusations made on the basis of the Podesta emails are the flimsiest of all.
We are in agreement.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16
2 edits

There is a plethora of videos on chemtrails, a flat Earth, creationism, 9/11 trutherism, the JFK assassination, and countless other conspiracies. I guess they provide some sort of entertainment, in a way, but are not the appropriate method for fact-finding and expanding one's knowledge about the world.
Anyone who has studied the details and taken into account the scientific evidence and eyewitness testimony must reject the ludicrous assertion of the official report of the lone gunman assassination of JFK.

rc

Moves
14 Dec 16

We are in agreement.
really? goodbye cruel world, i am leaving you today!