Pizzagate vs airforce none

Pizzagate vs airforce none

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
I don't have to "explain" how talk about handkerchiefs and maps is not about paedophilia.

People who allege child abuse has taken place have to provide the evidence. None has been provided, the best efforts of amateur code-breakers notwithstanding.

If being ridiculed bothers you, I recommend staying clear of ridiculous conspiracy theories and not lowering yourself to the level of a President-Elect.
You can't, plain and simple.
No one can.
Another explanation is not possible because it's unavailable.
The president elect didn't stumble upon this; these are the results of leaked emails and otherwise undiscovered blog entries.
Your ridicule is your own undoing: it has no effect on the facts of this situation.

w

Moves
11 Dec 16

There is nothing in those e-mails remotely suggesting a paedophilia ring.
Oh....but if there were, Putin would be behind it.

K

Germany

Moves
11 Dec 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You can't, plain and simple.
No one can.
Another explanation is not possible because it's unavailable.
The president elect didn't stumble upon this; these are the results of leaked emails and otherwise undiscovered blog entries.
Your ridicule is your own undoing: it has no effect on the facts of this situation.
When I see people discussing walnuts the most likely explanation is that they are discussing walnuts. That there were leaked e-mails containing discussions of walnuts doesn't mean that there is something sinister behind it. These are "the facts of the situation." If you have evidence that there is a paedophilia ring, notify law enforcement.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Dec 16

When I see people discussing walnuts the most likely explanation is that they are discussing walnuts. That there were leaked e-mails containing discussions of walnuts doesn't mean that there is something sinister behind it. These are "the facts of the situation." If you have evidence that there is a paedophilia ring, notify law enforcement.
Explain just the two sentences already quoted.
Forget the walnuts for now.
Tell me you can make something normative--- anything normative--- from either of those sentenced.
Do your best to convince yourself first and then the reasonable reader that code isn't being invoked.

K

Germany

Moves
11 Dec 16

Explain just the two sentences already quoted.
Forget the walnuts for now.
Tell me you can make something normative--- anything normative--- from either of those sentenced.
Do your best to convince yourself first and then the reasonable reader that code isn't being invoked.
OK - first convince me that your posts aren't code for you bragging about being the ringleader of a paedophilia ring.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Dec 16

OK - first convince me that your posts aren't code for you bragging about being the ringleader of a paedophilia ring.
That's about the size of it: you know the sentences cannot be explained, so you follow the same, predictable tack... throw dispersions on the opponent.

Slag off, loser.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12 Dec 16

It's idiotic thinking such as you have demonstrated repeatedly which keeps the real issues at bay.
If these two snippets from a trove of bizarre and otherwise inexplicable exchanges were the ONLY evidence, we would still be merely examining something uniquely awry.
Not only unprofessional, but inappropriate and disqualifying as a result--- without any ot ...[text shortened]... pt and sick these pervs are who have been in power for the last forty years.

Choice is yours.
Those last words...
Nobody's denying the political system isn't corrupt or broken.
Hell, as a communist I agree with that sentiment in 100% of the countries on this planet.

What beggers belief though, is that you think Trump is going to change it.

That's stupidity on a whole new level.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Dec 16

That's about the size of it: you know the sentences cannot be explained, so you follow the same, predictable tack... throw dispersions on the opponent.

Slag off, loser.
"Slag off"? Who says "slag off"? Something fishy there. I think "slag off" is code language for "I run a paedophilia ring." Disagree? Disprove it!

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
12 Dec 16

"Slag off"? Who says "slag off"? Something fishy there. I think "slag off" is code language for "I run a paedophilia ring." Disagree? Disprove it!
You want something fishy, loser?

K

Germany

Moves
12 Dec 16

You want something fishy, loser?

https://youtu.be/OeN-7TWIodc
No, I want you to disprove that your use of "slag off" is code for "I run a paedophilia ring." Your refusal to do so clearly indicates that you do, in fact, run a paedophilia ring.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
Which of the two is funnier?

Trump destroying a billion dollar deal in a late night tweet or someone taking the Trump pizza hoax seriously and shooting someone?

This just can't get funnier!
George Carlin is laughing his ass off in his grave🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
Those last words...
Nobody's denying the political system isn't corrupt or broken.
Hell, as a communist I agree with that sentiment in 100% of the countries on this planet.

What beggers belief though, is that you think Trump is going to change it.

That's stupidity on a whole new level.
Oh, he might change things. He is a diplomatic bull in a china shop. You see what he is already doing to China-US relations saying Taiwan should be independent when the US has said there is a one China policy in place since 1973.

I can see it now, US sends in one hundred F35's and a couple of nuclear subs, giving them to the Taiwanese forces, and then China says, ok, you want to play. You perhaps remember that 10 trillion dollars you owe us? We want it NOW.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
12 Dec 16

No, I want you to disprove that your use of "slag off" is code for "I run a paedophilia ring." Your refusal to do so clearly indicates that you do, in fact, run a paedophilia ring.
This is exactly the tack your ilk takes: you are unable to face the truth of the facts in this case, so instead you nervously distract, divert and otherwise ignore reality.
Watch the video.
Hell: watch any video which has done the slightest amount of research on the topic and answer away.

Scratch that: you won't be able to, so save your valiant efforts at mocking the reality that this country's highest power brokers are deeply embroiled in pedophilia and satanic ritualism.
Keep your head firmly up your ass, so as not to be bothered with what is going on around you.

K

Germany

Moves
12 Dec 16

This is exactly the tack your ilk takes: you are unable to face the truth of the facts in this case, so instead you nervously distract, divert and otherwise ignore reality.
Watch the video.
Hell: watch any video which has done the slightest amount of research on the topic and answer away.

Scratch that: you won't be able to, so save your valiant effort ...[text shortened]...
Keep your head firmly up your ass, so as not to be bothered with what is going on around you.
Why are you denying the obvious evidence that FreakyKBH is the leader of a paedophilia ring? Just watch this video, look carefully at the proofs.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
12 Dec 16

Why are you denying the obvious evidence that FreakyKBH is the leader of a paedophilia ring? Just watch this video, look carefully at the proofs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Keep it up, jackass.
Just like your bet that Trump would lose in the election, you're always losing...
no more clear than in this one, wherein you insist nothing is amiss when it's all clearly going to hell.